KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Quote the Illest Verse/Lines !

Quote the Illest Verse/Lines !
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

We met up again, went undercover literally
I told her about Cuba, I told her about Italy
Physics and photography, a little Russian history
Everything about her to me was such a mystery
I gave her the once over, she gave me the blood blister
She had no idea that I was falling in love with her

- Buck 65

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 09:43 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I drop the punchlines, at lunchtime / Cause i'm a close encounter of the none kind / wit dope rhymes / I'll battle all of y'all at one time. / So f** all you fools wit the large vocabulary and your sentence / I don't need that s*** to pay my rent wit / and to the nasty stank ass ho's i ask you / why you be actin' all fly when your monkey-ass work at a fast-food /

Redman

Since I murder for hire / rapid fire's what I require / making niggas prespire / so send a message thru the wire / cause violence is contagious / it got me bussin' gauges / the 95 Larry Davis / and i'm wettin niggas for wages / Queens is the home / the one and known felon / and it ain't no tellin / when i'ma crack ya f***in' melon / For the right amount of chips / i spit clips, and hit whips / leaving niggas bloody / the leather seats is where the s*** drips / wit the pound 7 i be creepin / rockin niggas while they sleepin / shots repeatin / leaving f*gg** niggas leakin' / When I cock back the iron / niggas is dying / marchin' to Zion / cause the pound kick-roars like a Lion / Word son / niggas be collapsin' / cause my weapons is ready for action / makin' your hearts catch contractions / In this underworld of shootin' galleries / niggas lose calories / cause my salary's, based on fatalities /

Grim

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 10:08 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardiel13
Elite Cannon Fodder

I find the following lyrics entertaining:
"Insane
Am I the only motherf*cker with a brain
I'm hearing voices, but all they do is complain
How many times have you wanted to kill
Everyone, you you'll do it, but never will"

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 10:18 PM
Bardiel13 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardiel13 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardiel13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -hh-
We met up again, went undercover literally
I told her about Cuba, I told her about Italy
Physics and photography, a little Russian history
Everything about her to me was such a mystery
I gave her the once over, she gave me the blood blister
She had no idea that I was falling in love with her

- Buck 65

lol the smooth flow. Here's something smooth right here from "The boss's wife."

I had to have her / since my first glance at her / pimp stance at her / watchin' her man throwin' Benjamins and Grants at her / Bottles of Italy and France at her / advanced at her / spit romance at her / champagne glass chatter / ass fatter than the ass is up in "Family Matters" / lips thicker than Mic Jagger / dcik so hard, you could stabe her / she drives a sick Jaguar / told me her name was Valerie, she don't f*** around wit the help / a nigga on a salary / pockets too low calorie / her man'll send a cavelry / to straight turn the town into a shootin' gallery /

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 10:32 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Bardiel13
I find the following lyrics entertaining:
"Insane
Am I the only motherf*cker with a brain
I'm hearing voices, but all they do is complain
How many times have you wanted to kill
Everyone, you you'll do it, but never will"
i didn't like those lyrics. who's the artist?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 10:56 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

"Bend up and smell my anal vapor
Your face is my toilet paper"
-The Mentors

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 11:30 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

ill think ill do some rise lines

"my raps sound fat like cats that breath heavy"

"concieted creep i take a week to answer my beeps
im the king, i should be fed grapes and fanned with a leaf"

"kick rhymes thats priceless, freestyles accost you,
im an honour to rhyme with, but a jerk to talk to"

"rise, my mindstates bigger than spawn's cape"

"mad quiet you won't even know that i'm there,
my closet's full of skeletons i hang my coats on the chair"

i wish his album had lines like this in it

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:00 AM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Cryin, hopin' God forgive me for the ones I killed / But until still, I dry my eyes wit hundred dollar bills / Like Mc Donald's making mill's serving / fcuk a Landcruiser now cause i got 2 Suburbans / Stressed out sittin' thinkin' past bedtime / scared can't sleep, nightmares about Fed time / Diamonds, linens, Ostrich and all that / Phat shit / I'm talkin code cause my phones tapped / Crackheads worship me like i'm Jesus / Uncle Sam can't stand me cause i'm fcukin' all his nieces / Cuties every color who, I wanna fcuk next / but a new car, maybe Lamborghini truck next / Look at the jealously in the eye of the ruffnecks / Bulletproof glass just incase they wanna buck techs / A large ratio in this game dies / But i'm flippin' pies / till the Senate legalize /

Grim

I'm sportin flavors of Tims / the 2005 Benz wit the chrome rims / Presidential Rolex, 2 karat diamonds wit the stone gems / pockets filled wit loochi, leather wallets designed by Gucci / parlay in restaurants eatin' shrimp, scampi and sushi / fly minks, with icicles that blink inside Cuban links / Lookin' spank / got loot like i'm doin' banks / hundred dollar bottles of Shami / Condos in Miami / Front row seats up at the Grammys / the broke niggas can't stand me /

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:13 AM
Phat J

are you talking about gm grimm?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:15 AM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Phat J
are you talking about gm grimm?

Kool G Rap's boy, not sure if it's spelled either "Grim" or "Grimm"

It's definitely not "Grim-Reaper" from "The Gravediggaz", though.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:19 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

it's MF Grimm. he's incredible.

"im dr death mother ****er ever heard of me
close your eyes cross your fingers time for surgery
im already dead, so nah you cant murder me
cuz quantities of entities enter me evily"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:23 AM
FistOfThe North

ill think ill do some rise lines

"my raps sound fat like cats that breath heavy"

"concieted creep i take a week to answer my beeps
im the king, i should be fed grapes and fanned with a leaf"

"kick rhymes thats priceless, freestyles accost you,
im an honour to rhyme with, but a jerk to talk to"

"rise, my mindstates bigger than spawn's cape"

"mad quiet you won't even know that i'm there,
my closet's full of skeletons i hang my coats on the chair"

i wish his album had lines like this in it

lolo nice

Some slick lines right there..especially that spawn one, and the closet one too.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:25 AM
Phat J

he changed it to gm didnt he?

what song is that from hh?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:25 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i think that was from

Kool G Rap feat MF Grimm- Take Em' to War

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:27 AM
Phat J

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
lolo nice

Some slick lines right there..especially that spawn one, and the closet one too.

they're all from the same verse too

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:31 AM
Phat J

Originally posted by -hh-
i think that was from

Kool G Rap feat MF Grimm- Take Em' to War

i only hvae the original version w/o g rap, its not in there.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:35 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

the original 'take em to war' is with MF Grimm and not person featuring. it's from teh 4,5,6 album.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:36 AM
FistOfThe North

they're all from the same verse too

Yup -hh-, that was from "Take 'em to war" from one of the illest albums, 4, 5, 6.

Yo J, you do you mostly listen to ?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:37 AM
Phat J

lately ive been listening to a lot of louis logic, some tame one, some one.be.lo, some lootpack and a lot of that one artifacts album i dled.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:40 AM
FistOfThe North

lately ive been listening to a lot of louis logic, some tame one, some one.be.lo, some lootpack and a lot of that one artifacts album i dled.

I see.

These heads are new cats?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 12:57 AM