KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Infinite Crisis #4 spoilers

Infinite Crisis #4 spoilers
Started by: The Ion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HaSon

Shocked Infinite Crisis #4 spoilers

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Bludhaven gets Coast City'd

The Spectre's host is Crispus Allen from Gotham Central. The 2nd most obvious choice to anyone reading Gotham Central.

Psycho Pirate is the reason for the trinity for acting the way they are. He's been screwing with their minds.

Batman goes to Nightwing for help in getting back J'onn.

Superboy Prime and Kon-El throwdown. This goes the way you would expect.

E-2 Superman is being played by SBP and Alex. He's oblivious to their plans but is happy with the end result. That's right, Earth 2 is back. DC multiverse is back

And here comes the first major Crisis death... sad

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Speedforce is dead. Wally is depowered. Superboy Prime is celebrating that nobody is fast enough to touch him when Barry Allen appears from the timestream.

Last edited by HaSon on Jan 17th, 2006 at 11:32 PM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 11:29 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

were did you get this info?

your just kidding right? that Red Son of ***** can't be.......

But why.......

****ING ****ING CRAP

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 11:45 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

It's posted around the internet on a few sites so it's reliable. I'm pretty mad about that too.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 11:51 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
It's posted around the internet on a few sites so it's reliable. I'm pretty mad about that too.

Hopefully they just kill him off again at the end of the story. But i doubt it.

Silver AGE Here we come.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 11:52 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Jose123
Hopefully they just kill him off again at the end of the story. But i doubt it.

Silver AGE Here we come.

I doubt it. We had Green Lantern #1 with Hal and pretty soon we'll have [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Flash #1 with Barry. Silver Age indeed.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 11:57 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I doubt it. We had Green Lantern #1 with Hal and pretty soon we'll have [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Flash #1 with Barry. Silver Age indeed.

I wasn't even alive during the silver age. How about you.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 11:59 PM
HaSon

Me either which I why don't like this old school trip DC seems to be on. I hate to see all the new people get shoved aside for the old guard.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:01 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

**** shit shit **** **** **** **** ****

Mother ****ing DC ****ers silver age old ass ****s mad mad mad mad

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their I vented.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:14 AM
HaSon

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's possible Bart Allen will be The Flash. He still has his speed.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:17 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Awesome News! I knew DC would try to bring back the silver age once again.

Speaking of Spectre....if you read Day of Vengeance: INFINITE CRISIS SPECIAL. The events in the first post should have taken place after..

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ...the Spectre kills Dr Fate.

The stories are coming together. Can't wait to see what happens next. happy

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:19 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's possible Bart Allen will be The Flash. He still has his speed.

Meh. I guess I'll still check it out if it's him. Give it the first two arcs to impress me.

If it's the other Guy i'm not even picking up the book.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:21 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Awesome News! I knew DC would try to bring back the silver age once again.

Speaking of Spectre....if you read Day of Vengeance: INFINITE CRISIS SPECIAL. The events in the first post should have taken place after..

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ...the Spectre kills Dr Fate.

The stories are coming together. Can't wait to see what happens next. happy

Bah! The next Crisis is only 20 some years away....

More detailed spoilers

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Superboy Prime goes to the Kent’s farm to talk to Superboy, but SBP gets mad and they start fighting all across the country and end up in Keystone city. SBP has Conner beat, but Conner reveals his Titan’s communicator and all of the Titans show up as well as the Doom Patrol and JSA. SBP backhands Pantha knocking her head off. The others start to attack and he blasts a hole threw Wildebeest, rips the arms off of a character and tears another one in two; I recognize the characters but can’t place a name to them. Wally then shows up with Bart and Jay and grabs SBP and pushes him to the Speed Force. Jay has to quit because he can’t run fast enough. When they hit the Speed Force Wally disappears and ends up, while in fuzzy Speed Force form, with Linda saying that he has too go, she says she loves. She says he won’t go without her and gives him a kiss while holding their twins and they all disappear. SBP and Bart are fighting it out when Barry appears out of the Speed Force along with Max and Johnny Quick and they ALL disappear into the Speed Force. Wildcat asks Jay if everything is okay and he says “The Speed Force is dead”. With the help of the Psycho-Pirate Alex gets Black Adam to say “Shazam” which causes his machine to start which he uses to start separating the universes which he does. Once this happens all of the people who were on Earth-2 originally disappear and end up on Earth-2.

Last edited by HaSon on Jan 18th, 2006 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:33 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

DC has spent all this time and energy post-crisis, building themselves up to equal Marvel in appeal again. Looks like they will just throw it all away for the Silver Agers. Welcome Back Barry - my ass. mad

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 01:26 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Run Baby wildebeast run

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 01:38 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

aaawwwwww...cmon! you sure about this? first kyle gets shoved out of the spotlight, now wally to? they were always fun together, and it was nice seeing a different genration of heroes mixing it up with bruce, diana and clark. now you have all the old farts back...oh well...so what happens to wally?dam it!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 01:55 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by nwg202
aaawwwwww...cmon! you sure about this? first kyle gets shoved out of the spotlight, now wally to? they were always fun together, and it was nice seeing a different genration of heroes mixing it up with bruce, diana and clark. now you have all the old farts back...oh well...so what happens to wally?dam it!

Kyle isn't getting shoved out of the spotlight he is getting his own series silly big grin

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:05 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Actually it's a maxiseries. 12 issues. sad

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/?cm=5099

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:08 AM
nwg202

he is? my bad....but is he still green lantern? will he be in the jla? thats what i meant when i said out of the spotlight. if he is than thats great! I can't relate to hal and barry...im sure their cool and all, but it's still wally and kyle for me!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:10 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Welcome to the "Gee golly gosh superman! That's wowwie!" silver age of shitty DC comics.

I tooolldddd you they'd do it, I toooooolllddddd yoouuuuu.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:11 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Nah, they already debunked that lp. Look at the April solicits. The Outsiders are overthrowing governments, Bludhaven got nuked, people in Gotham are dying, etc, etc. yes

Last edited by HaSon on Jan 18th, 2006 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:16 AM