KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Phoenix Force vs. Living Tribunal.

Phoenix Force vs. Living Tribunal.
Started by: id369

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Falamu

I think the Living Tribunal would win if the two fought...they both serve to play different but primal roles in their Universe. Besides, the comic just showed a brief cameo of the Tribunal, not the Tribunal being burned to ashes by the Phoenix or anything...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 09:53 PM
Falamu is currently offline Click here to Send Falamu a Private Message Find more posts by Falamu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

LT in the epic stomp.. This thread should be closed for spite.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 10:04 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The LT ftw.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 10:11 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

In before the lock

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 01:50 AM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

I can't believe I never responded to this thread. -.-

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 03:15 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

How is this still open?

LT stomps.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 04:47 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

LT wins.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 04:55 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mshinu
Xorn > PF > LT smile smile smile
an as we all know, magneto>xorn

Old Post Feb 25th, 2011 02:27 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cpd12589

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "Id"
Well from time to time comic books have bein vary contradicting to what characters abilities can do.
But lets all cut thru the BS.

Crossover matches do not count since there are non canon.
What If’s do not count, for the same reasons.

And since I establish non PIS/CIS rule in this match. Lets avoid the anything realated to non canons and What Ifs? Ok?…..

Now no BS
LT - Is a cosmic entity that governs all of the muliti -verse to maintain a balance of order as it see fit.
PF- Is a cosmic entity that can bring out the destruction, and recreation at a multi - verse scale level as it sees fit.

Living Tribunal - A cosmic entity that governs all the Omniverse to maintain a balance of order as it sees fit.

Phoenix Force - Is a cosmic entity that can bring out the destruction, and recreation at a multi - verse scale level as it sees fit.

Also The Phoenix Force being older than the Living Tribunal means nothing. Galactus is also older than the Living Tribunal. Or you could also say that Pre Recon Beyonder is younger than both the Phoenix Force and the Living Tribunal but is more powerful than both. Age really isn't a deciding factor when comparing their power.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 01:40 AM
cpd12589 is currently offline Click here to Send cpd12589 a Private Message Find more posts by cpd12589 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

who said the force is older than lt

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 04:47 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

LT - Is a cosmic entity that governs all of the muliti -verse to maintain a balance of order as it see fit. AND who can also bring out the destruction, and recreation at a multi - verse scale level as it sees fit.

PF- Is a cosmic entity that can bring out the destruction, and recreation at a multi - verse scale level as it sees fit.

Hierarchy IMO

Even if you want to ignore the canon evidence

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 05:10 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

lt>pf

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 05:16 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

The Phoenix Force is at best universal in scale and only in alternate realities at that. It loses horribly.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 06:01 AM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

force is powerful

compared to lt

apples and oranges

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 6th, 2012 07:35 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Living Tribunal wins.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 02:25 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Yes. F Hickman. Was it explained who 'killed' LT

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 05:56 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

It wasn't.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 05:56 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Typical Hickman fashion

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 07:13 PM