KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament- Round 1, Fight 3: Grey fox vs. Ethereal

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament- Round 1, Fight 3: Grey fox vs. Ethereal
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I thought the maturi effect killed him.....whatever the guy's confusing continue with the battle....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:13 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

dont worry..scans are coming big grin

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 02:16 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

OK then

Adapt get's the gas-face, you have done what i knew you would . Absorbed the adamantium making it impossible for me to hurt/kill him and broken the rule for not using absorbing man.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 06:29 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Give me a few more hours , after school i'll have my plan up......

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 07:03 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thumbs down to absorbing Adamantium.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 07:14 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

so he gets the gasface? Or he just cant absorb the adamantium in the arena.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 07:20 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

GASFACE!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 07:21 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Time for the LT to step into this match I'm thinkin.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 08:18 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

He can absorb it to make armor for himself: that maybe should of been a factor dizzle forgot ..whistle

but he can be hurt - he cannot absorb organic matter.

Last edited by Evolve on Jan 24th, 2006 at 08:25 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 08:20 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ethereal
He can absorb it to make armor for himself: that maybe should of been a factor dizzle forgot ..whistle

but he can be hurt - he cannot absorb organic matter.

No he can't . He absorbs adamantium , BECOMING adamantium . You can't break adamantium so he get's the gasface.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 09:00 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Battleplan.

My team are ether under/over yours. Doesn't matter ether way , because my friend and yours , the handy mr dragonman has an anti-gravity generator , but he wont be taking off yet . He grabs hold of Synch and then throws him (class 100 strength owns gravity, I’m afraid)

Upon reaching the other side (as earlier stated ether below or above) the circumference thingy activates an initiates gravity , again doesn't matter , because synch upon reaching his intended target in a missile like manor , rears his arm back and smashes Adapt as hard as he can in the face. The guy's head explodes like an over-ripe watermelon, he has no 'super durability' and even if he did a class 100 punch to the noggin wouldn't do a guy any good ether way.

What is stopping you from saying 'Wildcard is using his forcefield' some3 might ask …..well that subject involves another good friend . His name is The super grenade , you claim that wildcard can only take four powers (taking five would kill him) meaning that four alone would be putting alot of bodily strain on him , then let's add the fact that he is using four TEMPORARY shields , Deathstroke (using uber reflexes ) grab’s , unhooks and then throws his 'Super-Grenade' at wildcard , again the circumference thing activates , making my thrown grenade land at Wildcards feet , super speed or not the explosion is wide enough and powerful enough to smash those forcefield into nothingness and hopefully knock the bastard out in one hit (because as we know a fielder takes mental strain from any resistance put against the shield, usually causing a fielder to fall unconscious)

By now your other guy's have realised that their friend’ now has an empty space where his head was. And their other team-mate has fallen unconscious from all the strain put on him , of course their attention is pulled back towards Dragonman who is flying towards them roaring like crazy , deathstroke and cap sitting on his back . Any shot’s produced by Winter are shrugged off by Dm or blocked by deathstroke using cap’s shield .

Whats Spartan doing at the moment , why he’s getting into fisticuffs with synch that what , synch holds on out against Spartan long enough for his team mates to arrive .

Now heres where the fun begins evil face

Backstroke immediately attacks winter , punching him square in the face . Ds then dodges any incoming attacks and unsheathes his sword and decapitates winter. All in one movement.

Now let’s do the math kiddies

1 Spartan + 1 Dragonman , 1 Synch and 1 Ult Cap = Spartan getting his ass kicked.

I can do this in many way’s , I could have cap overpower Spartan with pure skill for a few minutes (In a similar manner to what he did to the hulk) and then have dragonman crispy fry him. Or I could get DM and synch to use Spartan as a Wishbone , of course any blast’s that are fired off at that point are pretty much blocked by cap or ignored as they hit DM’s hide . Or I could just finish Spartan off by having Dragonman eat him……

Ether way , your outskilled , out dodged and just about beaten

Owned smokin'

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:54 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Oh also , you dont know who my team is or where they are positioned.

Just because wildcard takes the power of a guy who can see up into the upper atmosphere doesn't mean you can see into different dimensions....

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 03:56 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

I was under the impression that Adapt basically made suits of armor out of his surroundings, unlike AM, who BECOMES whatever he absorbs. Adamantium armor isn't unbeatable, and certainly not banned. You can't smash through it, but he still needs to breathe, and adamantium absorbs heat and such as good as any other metal...

The battlefield helps Adapt here, but it doesn't boost him to ungodly levels... He'd pretty much ALWAYS have something to absorb, Eth just got especially lucky that this is a battlefield with adamantium. But I assure you the selection is as random as I can get it... (since I don't have a dog, it involves a lot of tossing pens across the room, if you were really curious)

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 03:50 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yes I know I shouldn't post here, but wow these rounds of fights are slow.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 05:14 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Location: The inside of an adamantium sphere, 1500 yards in diameter. Gravity is constantly pulling towards the outside- a normal person could walk around the inside of the circumference without feeling any change. The gravity is reversed by a small adamantium sphere in the exact center of the arena, a few feet in diameter. Several columns connect the ball to the ground, also made of adamantium. They are very thin near the metal ball, but get larger as they extend to the floor. They don't effect visibility or mobility much, but are large enough to hide behind, if need be. Teams begin on opposite sides of the sphere.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 06:15 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Dizzle
I was under the impression that Adapt basically made suits of armor out of his surroundings, unlike AM, who BECOMES whatever he absorbs. Adamantium armor isn't unbeatable, and certainly not banned. You can't smash through it, but he still needs to breathe, and adamantium absorbs heat and such as good as any other metal...

The battlefield helps Adapt here, but it doesn't boost him to ungodly levels... He'd pretty much ALWAYS have something to absorb, Eth just got especially lucky that this is a battlefield with adamantium. But I assure you the selection is as random as I can get it... (since I don't have a dog, it involves a lot of tossing pens across the room, if you were really curious)

No dizzle because 'such a metal' isn't indestructible .

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 06:21 AM
Evolve
KMC Herald

Pre-Battle Situation:
Wildcard senses the vibrational patterns of the other team, although he doesnt know their exact position, he knows in what general direction they are. (Especially the lumbering Dragon-Man, who was previously getting told orders repeatedly..). There are three force-fields protecting each member of the team, though not indestructible, very useful against suprise attacks and gravity fluctuations. Adapt has already built an armor out of the near infinite source of adamantium, who does not require a protection field of any sort.

Start

Spartan and Wildcard who at this point have a formidable sense of battle strategy and situation analysis leads the team.

Wildcard first acknowledges Cap is the leader of the group. He seems to know he's has great leadership qualities and keeps his group cohesive. Wildcard then quickly lets off his super-sensing ability and the forcefields for tigers energy claws and marathons strength in a minute.

Cap once to take advantage of this, but:

Quickly executed by Winter - he unleashes a strong, yet still wide blast at Cap & the others, Cap blocks with his shield; Dragon-Man and Synch scatter. This is not to destroy them, but make them dodge anyhow. Which they all do.

while after this happens synch tries to synch dragonmans powers..unfortunately dragon man has the intelligence of a peanut, and he ignores all orders by cap and synch. Dragon Man furiously attacks Winter for the blast... however Winter will have none of this, dragon man flys and uses his intense heat which winter can absorb for a wide-range of effects. though, winter is no slouch! not only channeling the energy of dragon mans blasts to his body durability, strength and stamina- but he has expert manuverability, what can you expect from a russian trapezist? Dodging the wild dragon mans 100-ton smashing punches.

Synch uses the columns for protection and hidden view at this point. Wildcard now having 1.) super-speed, strength, energy claws (capable of slicing through tough substances) and his battle-analytical ability speed-blitzes synch... This combination of raw power and focus pro-claims a victory over synch.

Meanwhile:
Slade has armed himself with lots of useful weapons and sneaky attacks. He's the only one not present in the fight, and waits his attack, studying the situation. He arms himself with his dangerous bombs and attempts to blow spartan (who was attending to cap at this point). But wildcard was no fool, he had sensed where slade was before he switched powers - and before slade makes his move, adapt appears with his armored adamantium shell, all encompassing besides his nose and eyes. but adapt reliquishes his adamantium armor.. Slade laughs and throws 3 bombs at him with pin-point accuracy...it is to no avail. Adapt not only can absorb the bullets and bombs but can re-direct them at slade. Slade is caught off guard when a few bullets hit him, even though adapt managed horrible aim with the rest. Slade takes note of adpats ability and heals. While adapt goes to tend to cap.

Winter and Dragon-Man trade blows..dragon man manages to knock winter back, but certainlty not out.

As Adapt fights cap, cap moves like a pro - going for his head, cap is no dummy. Although, adapt has a super grenade still absorbed from slades attack!.. and uses it. Ult Cap is knocked unconscious by another suprise attack, even though his shield was blocking, its still got him as a omni-directional blast. Adapt proceeds to smash caps head with his adamantium body. As dragon-narrowly saves him by attacking full-force, exhausted.

that adamantium saved him. However Winter comes to adapt and absorbing the previous energy punches a weakend cap to death. Heck, Winter absorbed a frickin nega bomb. Dragon-man was a moron, and attacked furiously..but wait. Winter starts to absorb nearly all of DM's energy reserves..they once again start to trade blows.

Wildcard is straining a bit and lets go of his analytical ability because his mind starts to become over-worked. Slade, healed..takes notice in a far off distance..
Wildcard appears weak, just as ds takes his precautions. An invisible spartan comes from behind and spartan knocks ds on his ass.
Both have healing abilities, infact after a range assault from ds. Spartan can heal from everyone of them. Spartan also has aroun class 85 ton strength. Ds tries to get at a safe distance, but Spartan and a fast wildcard over-power him.

Winter has drained a large amount of dm's energy, adapt is called by spartan to deal with dm. Winter retreats back to wildcards aid..
Spartan soon locates dragon-mans internal anti-gravity generator with his ability to communicate to and sense types of computer and various machines*. Not only this, he uses this ability to distort it. As a disoriented dragon man wobbles and is incapable of flight, spartan and winter unleash a full-frontal assault. killing Dm. The end.

Last edited by Evolve on Jan 25th, 2006 at 07:32 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 07:26 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Ethereal
Pre-Battle Situation:
Wildcard senses the vibrational patterns of the other team, although he doesnt know their exact position, he knows in what general direction they are. (Especially the lumbering Dragon-Man, who was previously getting told orders repeatedly..). There are three force-fields protecting each member of the team, though not indestructible, very useful against suprise attacks and gravity fluctuations. Adapt has already built an armor out of the near infinite source of adamantium, who does not require a protection field of any sort.

Start

Spartan and Wildcard who at this point have a formidable sense of battle strategy and situation analysis leads the team.

Wildcard first acknowledges Cap is the leader of the group. He seems to know he's has great leadership qualities and keeps his group cohesive. Wildcard then quickly lets off his super-sensing ability and the forcefields for tigers energy claws and marathons strength in a minute.

Cap once to take advantage of this, but:

Quickly executed by Winter - he unleashes a strong, yet still wide blast at Cap & the others, Cap blocks with his shield; Dragon-Man and Synch scatter. This is not to destroy them, but make them dodge anyhow. Which they all do.

while after this happens synch tries to synch dragonmans powers..unfortunately dragon man has the intelligence of a peanut, and he ignores all orders by cap and synch. Dragon Man furiously attacks Winter for the blast... however Winter will have none of this, dragon man flys and uses his intense heat which winter can absorb for a wide-range of effects. though, winter is no slouch! not only channeling the energy of dragon mans blasts to his body durability, strength and stamina- but he has expert manuverability, what can you expect from a russian trapezist? Dodging the wild dragon mans 100-ton smashing punches.

Synch uses the columns for protection and hidden view at this point. Wildcard now having 1.) super-speed, strength, energy claws (capable of slicing through tough substances) and his battle-analytical ability speed-blitzes synch... This combination of raw power and focus pro-claims a victory over synch.

Meanwhile:
Slade has armed himself with lots of useful weapons and sneaky attacks. He's the only one not present in the fight, and waits his attack, studying the situation. He arms himself with his dangerous bombs and attempts to blow spartan (who was attending to cap at this point). But wildcard was no fool, he had sensed where slade was before he switched powers - and before slade makes his move, adapt appears with his armored adamantium shell, all encompassing besides his nose and eyes. but adapt reliquishes his adamantium armor.. Slade laughs and throws 3 bombs at him with pin-point accuracy...it is to no avail. Adapt not only can absorb the bullets and bombs but can re-direct them at slade. Slade is caught off guard when a few bullets hit him, even though adapt managed horrible aim with the rest. Slade takes note of adpats ability and heals. While adapt goes to tend to cap.

Winter and Dragon-Man trade blows..dragon man manages to knock winter back, but certainlty not out.

As Adapt fights cap, cap moves like a pro - going for his head, cap is no dummy. Although, adapt has a super grenade still absorbed from slades attack!.. and uses it. Ult Cap is knocked unconscious by another suprise attack, even though his shield was blocking, its still got him as a omni-directional blast. Adapt proceeds to smash caps head with his adamantium body. As dragon-narrowly saves him by attacking full-force, exhausted.

that adamantium saved him. However Winter comes to adapt and absorbing the previous energy punches a weakend cap to death. Heck, Winter absorbed a frickin nega bomb. Dragon-man was a moron, and attacked furiously..but wait. Winter starts to absorb nearly all of DM's energy reserves..they once again start to trade blows.

Wildcard is straining a bit and lets go of his analytical ability because his mind starts to become over-worked. Slade, healed..takes notice in a far off distance..
Wildcard appears weak, just as ds takes his precautions. An invisible spartan comes from behind and spartan knocks ds on his ass.
Both have healing abilities, infact after a range assault from ds. Spartan can heal from everyone of them. Spartan also has aroun class 85 ton strength. Ds tries to get at a safe distance, but Spartan and a fast wildcard over-power him.

Winter has drained a large amount of dm's energy, adapt is called by spartan to deal with dm. Winter retreats back to wildcards aid..
Spartan soon locates dragon-mans internal anti-gravity generator with his ability to communicate to and sense types of computer and various machines*. Not only this, he uses this ability to distort it. As a disoriented dragon man wobbles and is incapable of flight, spartan and winter unleash a full-frontal assault. killing Dm. The end.

That plan is both full of shit , coincidences and holes......

A. The battle starts as soon as were dropped in , theirs no 'wait for the word go' mark so your 'analyse cap' thing is forfeit as is the 'absorb the floor to become adamantium'

B . That blast is blocked by cap and hit's dragonman harmlessly, synch isn't their as the human missile has already made adapts head turn into paste.

C. Your not allowed adamantium armour , dizzle I’m sorry but that is way beyond kill ability . Adamantium has the gasface accept it

D. Dragonman will not suddenly go on a Godzilla rampage , he's been disciplined and taught by cap/death stroke , as I said the stupid can be taught.

E. The super grenade owns your team , considering the fact that your only asset ( adapt) is no longer among the land of the living .

*Winter and Dragon-Man trade blows..dragon man manages to knock winter back, but certainly not out.*

F . Now this made me laugh ...seriously . Winter has NO endurance a single class 100 punch takes him out .

G. Spartan is too preoccupied with synch to even think about trying the invisible man schtick .

H. Winter has been decapitated , no beating cap to death here......

Your trying to win on a set of coincidences and cheating . You lose Accept it .

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:46 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Dragon Man was taught manners by the Fantastic Four in less then hour. Shouldn't be that hard to teach him.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 02:02 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Dragon Man was taught manners by the Fantastic Four in less then hour. Shouldn't be that hard to teach him.

Especially with cap , the ideal role model.....

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 02:07 PM