KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament- Round 1, Fight 3: Grey fox vs. Ethereal

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament- Round 1, Fight 3: Grey fox vs. Ethereal
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolve
KMC Herald

Well, I dont know, Sorry..this is my first go at this type of thing.

Last edited by Evolve on Jan 25th, 2006 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 04:11 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ethereal

it's not bad.... just don't be too specific, especially when saying what the other team is going to be doing or thinking

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 04:20 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Second here , it's nothing personal ok .....

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 04:34 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Adapt sounds perfectly fine. He can make adamantium armor, which Speedfreek already has. Heck, I dunno if he COULD absorb the battlefield, as all of it is connected. The stuff in his armor retains its basic shape, and unless he can take small parts of it, he won't be able to make a servicable suit of armor at all.

Armor or not, he has weak spots, his entire body does not BECOME adamantium as someone like Creel's does. It's a coat over his skin, which is still thoroughly vulnerable.

Unless my interpretation of his bio is completely wrong, Adapt is fine, and far from invincible.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 02:57 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

so hes IN!!!!
ok =. Your slowing us down grey fox heh heh

Last edited by Evolve on Jan 26th, 2006 at 04:39 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:30 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

erg scans of Spartan

http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450009659/1.jpg
http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450009659/2.jpg
http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450009659/3.jpg
http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/450009659/4.jpg

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Evolve on Jan 26th, 2006 at 04:52 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:39 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

so he uh....has heat beams? or concussive beams....cuz...thats all I got from those scans....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:43 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I got blurry text, what was the point of the scans?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:46 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

lol in the last one he was analyzing a personas vital signs & if he had any mechanical equipment on him.

In the first scan he was fighting with a person ( who was in the second scan) . Who was like the wildstorm version of hulk and a few of his other members..

no point, tho really

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:48 AM
-K-M-

lol in the last one he was analyzing a personas vital signs & if he had any mechanical equipment on him.

In the first scan he was fighting with a person ( who was in the second scan) . Who was like the wildstorm version of hulk and a few of his other members..

no point, tho really

Well there was a point showing his ability, I just couldn't see what the heck was going on. Yesh!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:51 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Dizzle
Adapt sounds perfectly fine. He can make adamantium armor, which Speedfreek already has. Heck, I dunno if he COULD absorb the battlefield, as all of it is connected. The stuff in his armor retains its basic shape, and unless he can take small parts of it, he won't be able to make a servicable suit of armor at all.

Armor or not, he has weak spots, his entire body does not BECOME adamantium as someone like Creel's does. It's a coat over his skin, which is still thoroughly vulnerable.

Unless my interpretation of his bio is completely wrong, Adapt is fine, and far from invincible.

Class 100 punch to the head still knocks him unconcious , which counts as a ko ether way.....

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 06:24 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Winter can go at it with dragon-man and over-power him & people would agree. He held against a majestic level..plus he has better manuverability than dragon man, they both can fly. Except winter is better at it.

adapt absorbs all inorganic material, so cap and deathstrokes weapons/shield are useless against him..not only can he absorb them but fire them back. Then he has the adamantium armor, and also can absorb things simultaneously as well.

spartan would sense dragon man's internal gravity generator, distort & disorient him and make him unable to fly. Spart can go at it with any competitor of yours..if he gets to injured he would just heal/download into another body, you dont have the firepower/force to hurt him to the point of death, or winter for that matter.

If that wasnt enough wildcard's genius analytical ability plus his versatility of powers make him too dangerous..he could go invisible + +lighting speed plus blasts or strength or etc..deathstroke, synch = game over.

big grin

Last edited by Evolve on Jan 26th, 2006 at 07:04 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 06:59 AM
stormfront13

i have to vote for etheral. imo he's just better, and synch is very, very inexpierenced, husk took him down with a few punches, and that was with her powers. he doesn't always understand how to use the powers he synches with. he had no idea how to use husk's

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 02:50 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Winter can go at it with dragon-man and over-power him & people would agree. He held against a majestic level..

Spart can go at it with any competitor of yours..if he gets to injured he would just heal/download into another body

these aren't points you should be arguing

1) if he can happily compete with Majestic level beings he's too powerful for the tourney.... but at class 80 strength i don't see how that could be.... so you're either lying or your character should be banned

2) Spartan doesn't have access to other bodies inside a giant adamantium sphere

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:05 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Dizzle

I was sort of wondering this myself

it makes sense that adapt could bond to the arena and become immoveable, but unless he has a way of dissassembling the adamantium sphere he wouldnt just be albe to fasion an armor out of it....

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:33 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Scoobless

1) if he can happily compete with Majestic level beings he's too powerful for the tourney.... but at class 80 strength i don't see how that could be.... so you're either lying or your character should be banned

Originally posted by inamilist
I was sort of wondering this myself

it makes sense that adapt could bond to the arena and become immoveable, but unless he has a way of dissassembling the adamantium sphere he wouldnt just be albe to fasion an armor out of it....

.....and again he's cheating/lying ether way LT is going to be pissed.

Originally posted by stormfront13
i have to vote for etheral. imo he's just better, and synch is very, very inexpierenced, husk took him down with a few punches, and that was with her powers. he doesn't always understand how to use the powers he synches with. he had no idea how to use husk's

This doesn't honestly matter , he's not going for a direct combat , he needs to hit adapt ONCE , adapt has no endurance other then the basic human endurance. Can you take a punch to the face backed by 100 ton's of muscle....didn't think so. Also , how the hell do you need to learn how to use enhanced strength , i believe the trick is to learn how to NOT use it...

And after that all he has to do is keep spartan occupied for a minute...possibly two. Wildcard is already knocked out by the explosion so he's a null factor against synch and winter is too busy trying to stop the rapidy advancing dragonman who has cap/deathstroke in tow.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:56 PM
Evolve
KMC Herald

Originally posted by Scoobless

1) He didnt by any means win. But he is by no means going to be a pushover with one 100-ton punch either - especially with all the energy he absorbs during the fight..Thats all I intended. & if heck, maybe wildcard could use his powers and winter could absorb that a at the start of the fight,--just being creative.

2) Im not sure if spartan has other bodies in the sphere, never covered. But ok, saying he doesnt, he heals quite fast in any case.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 06:49 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

1) He didnt by any means win. But he is by no means going to be a pushover with one 100-ton punch either - especially with all the energy he absorbs during the fight..Thats all I intended. & if heck, maybe wildcard could use his powers and winter could absorb that a at the start of the fight,--just being creative.

2) Im not sure if spartan has other bodies in the sphere, never covered. But ok, saying he doesnt, he heals quite fast in any case.

Healing doesn't matter , two 100 tonners punching the crap out of you is going to do some serious damage , adding in the fact that dragonman could simply fry the bloodied and bruised mess that's left of spartan making his healing a non factor

And competing with majestic alone is near enough ban worthy since the guy is a freaking beast from what i understand....

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 06:59 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

He didn't brawl with Majestic, he brawled with the High, who could apparently give Majestic a fight. He didn't win though... Iron Man has fought Thor, Thing has traded blows with Thanos, etc. He's not on the level of a Majestic level being, but he can withstand punishment pretty well.

Oh, and Eth, clarification on Adept? Can he take a small portion of the sphere, or would he be stuck to it? Adamantium doesn't come apart for anything short of molecular separation, I'm not really clear on how his powers work.

It was specified before the tourney that Spartan doesn't have access to any other bodies. That tactic was banned, continuing to argue for it would get him stepped on. I'd also advise against arguing that Winter brawled with the High and not clarifying in the future.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:18 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

He could take a small portion of it - he wouldnt absorb all of it into himself becoming adamantium. I dont have scans at the moment, but he was able to fashion some sort of armor out of metal, rock whatever it may be inorganic along with other things, such as guns and using the same power (ie.- absorbing bullets, bombs & firing them back etc). I dont believe he has any molecular breaking powers liken to his absorbing im aware of.

He is stilll vulnerable to say a neck breaking by bare hands..he cannot abosrb organics, however it isnt quite simple as it sounds. Because he wouldnt be standing still nor is an idiot like dragon man targeting weak/pressure points while apdat having adamantium protection.

Last edited by Evolve on Jan 26th, 2006 at 10:33 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 10:24 PM