KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » I hate Hairy Pooper because

I hate Hairy Pooper because
Started by: HairyPooper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katie_girl09

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who isn't! Jeez! laughing

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 03:19 AM
katie_girl09 is currently offline Click here to Send katie_girl09 a Private Message Find more posts by katie_girl09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

hmmm i think Harry Potter is pretty overrated... its not that fabulous as people may think ... erm

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 03:25 AM
Haldir o Lórien is currently offline Click here to Send Haldir o Lórien a Private Message Find more posts by Haldir o Lórien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

It has a interesting storyline though. Well, I guess it really all depends what you like.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 03:58 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broken Darkness

Ugh, I'm tired of uneducated people claiming that harry potter teaches witchcraft and all that crap. I'm a christian and I read it, I'm a harry potter freak, and nicknamed after the characters. lol. Then again, when you go to a christian school, its real fun to go dressed in a hogwarts uniform to get a rise out of the teachers who think its evil. hehehehe. lol.

But seriously, no bit of harry potter is evil, i know every argument that'll be brought up and how to counter it, well, just about every argument. I'm still researching on defending my favorite books.

"Life is Complex... so am I."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 03:25 PM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katie_girl09
I don't actually like the Harry Potter books myself. Not for the same reason however. I just think that they are some of the most overrated books in history. They aren't horrible, but the way people go on about them you'd think that they were the best books ever written or something. J.K. Rowling is a decent writer, but she's no Orwell or Steinbeck or anything. And I have a question (I'm just curious): would you Harry Potter fans read any other J.K. Rowling books that aren't about Harry Potter?
I would, because I love her writing, no matter what genre. I read pretty much anything but classics by Shakespeare (okay, so they are plays, but I hope you know what I mean) and stuff. I get confused easily roll eyes (sarcastic)

But I mean, can't this member get a life? I'm not much of a Star Wars fan, or a LOTR fan, but so you see me going and saying they tell you that they are bias about something or another? No. I wonder how many forums Hairy Pooper (mature) has been to to insult Harry Potter, and been banned from them.

Oh and my school is a CHURCH OF ENGLAND school, and the English hallway is practically covered in Harry Potter pictures roll eyes (sarcastic) One wall is dedicated to Harry Potter. And we are Church of England. Church, get it, HP? That's Christian, and we are Harry Potter fans. Go to the life store. By a good life. Use it well.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Diamonds on Apr 3rd, 2006 at 03:51 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 03:47 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth POW
the weirdo guy

where do people get the idea it teaches all that? The only thing i can remember in HP is i think in book 3 when he is doing his history h/w at the dursleys...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 04:50 PM
Darth POW is currently offline Click here to Send Darth POW a Private Message Find more posts by Darth POW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

Originally posted by Diamonds
I would, because I love her writing, no matter what genre. I read pretty much anything but classics by Shakespeare (okay, so they are plays, but I hope you know what I mean) and stuff. I get confused easily roll eyes (sarcastic)

But I mean, can't this member get a life? I'm not much of a Star Wars fan, or a LOTR fan, but so you see me going and saying they tell you that they are bias about something or another? No. I wonder how many forums Hairy Pooper (mature) has been to to insult Harry Potter, and been banned from them.

Oh and my school is a CHURCH OF ENGLAND school, and the English hallway is practically covered in Harry Potter pictures roll eyes (sarcastic) One wall is dedicated to Harry Potter. And we are Church of England. Church, get it, HP? That's Christian, and we are Harry Potter fans. Go to the life store. By a good life. Use it well.

hmmm i agree with that~! wink

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 07:47 PM
Haldir o Lórien is currently offline Click here to Send Haldir o Lórien a Private Message Find more posts by Haldir o Lórien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

hairy pooper? never heard that one before! you are soo original. next it will be harry pothead or barry trotter. stupid ignorant fool.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 07:55 PM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

Originally posted by willman
hairy pooper? never heard that one before! you are soo original. next it will be harry pothead or barry trotter. stupid ignorant fool.

ahahaha Harry Pothead huh? i love that one! eek!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 07:59 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Why did people bump this thread up... tis sad. He wont hear you people! He ain't coming back!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 04:44 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

oo haha! are u serious....? *celebrates*

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 11:11 AM
katie_girl09

Originally posted by The Phantom
Why did people bump this thread up... tis sad. He wont hear you people! He ain't coming back!

Oh, I just kinda stumbled on it and thought I'd post my thoughts on HP. That's all. wink

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 09:48 PM
katie_girl09 is currently offline Click here to Send katie_girl09 a Private Message Find more posts by katie_girl09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by lothlorien.elf
oo haha! are u serious....? *celebrates*
He hasn't been here since he posted these. Last I saw him he was in the religion section of KMC.
Originally posted by katie_girl09
Oh, I just kinda stumbled on it and thought I'd post my thoughts on HP. That's all. wink
Oh.... OK....

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 12:42 AM
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

He hasn't been here since he posted these. Last I saw him he was in the religion section of KMC.

hmmm was he insulting religion too? erm

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:07 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

hmmm was he insulting religion too? erm
No. Supporting. I was insulting.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:24 PM
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

No. Supporting. I was insulting.
]

what religion? big grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 12:58 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

]

what religion? big grin
All of them really.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:53 AM
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

All of them really.

haha ... well ... i cant really say n e thing about that then... stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 11:00 AM
winxkitty7

What on earth is wrong with you? Where does it say that in the books? Are you like some bible bashing over obsessive christian or something?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 01:07 PM
winxkitty7 is currently offline Click here to Send winxkitty7 a Private Message Find more posts by winxkitty7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

Originally posted by winxkitty7
What on earth is wrong with you? Where does it say that in the books? Are you like some bible bashing over obsessive christian or something?

wait ... an over obsessive christian doesnt bash bibles ... sorry i'm confused blink

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 07:29 PM