KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » I hate Hairy Pooper because

I hate Hairy Pooper because
Started by: HairyPooper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Yea that confused me to... unless Harry Potter turns out to be the bible made into seperate books... DOES THAT MEAN VOLDEMORT WILL TURN OUT TO BE THE ANTICHRIST!? Everyone be warned then. (from what I know the antichrist is a guy in a blue turbon or however you spell it, but that is going to have to change now with Voldemort) IF YOU SEE A GUY THAT WEARS A PURPLE TURBON AND VOICE IS REALLY SHAKEY! TAKE OFF THE TURBON AND LOOK AT THE BACK OF THE GUYS HEAD TO SEE THE ANTICHRIST!.... That is all.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:08 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

ugghhh ... not very pretty blink antichrist haha big grin

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:29 PM
Haldir o Lórien is currently offline Click here to Send Haldir o Lórien a Private Message Find more posts by Haldir o Lórien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
voldymort1

Angry

mad mad

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? YEAH, SURE, HARRY POTTER PROMOTES TONS OF EVIL THINGS, LOYALTY, SELFLESSNESS, AND LOVE ARE OBVIOUSLY BAD THINGS.

HELL, I LOVE THE SERIES, AND I'M NOT INTO WITCHCRAFT OR SATANISM. BELIVE IT OR NOT, I'M CATHOLIC!

WHY DON'T YOU JUST GIVE IT A REST, OR EVEN BETTER, READ THE FRIGGEN BOOK!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 05:05 AM
voldymort1 is currently offline Click here to Send voldymort1 a Private Message Find more posts by voldymort1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JesuseyGoodness
I love pie.

I do too.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 07:01 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soundgun99

Re: I hate Hairy Pooper because

Yes he does. That's why I like him so much. (making devil horns with my fingers currently) smokin'

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HairyPooper
Hairy Pooper (Harry Potter) teaches that witchcraft and socercy are cool and that devil rocks.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 07:36 PM
Soundgun99 is currently offline Click here to Send Soundgun99 a Private Message Find more posts by Soundgun99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote