KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Rules - Please read!

Rules - Please read!
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Rules - Please read!

First and most important - do NOT open a seperate thread asking for a signature! Make all requests in the Official Signature Request thread.

Requests made here are ONLY for sigs to be used on KMC. Do not make requests for other sites, they will be ignored.

Also, don't open a thread asking for help. Ask in the Signature Help/Tutorials thread. That is also the place where you can post any tutorials that you know of.

Do not start a thread asking how to upload a signature or avatar, or ask in the help/tutorial thread. If you don't know how, check these two threads: Uploading a signature Uploading an avatar

Before going into someone's thread to ask them for a sig, CHECK FIRST to make sure that they are accepting requests. Not everyone takes requests, and it gets highly irritating for them.

When requesting a sig, do so politely. Don't demand one, ask. Do not repeatedly ask for a sig - ask ONCE and be patient! Quoting your request post will just annoy the hell out of everyone. You may repost your request ONLY if it is more than 5 pages back. Actually repost it though - do not simply quote your original post.

Also, when making a request, it'll make the sigmaker's lives much easier if you supply the images you want. My suggestion is to upload them to http://imageshack.us and link them.

Please do not steal other people's sigs, or use one that was not made for you unless you first get permission.

Only open a thread in here to post your OWN work. General galleries will be closed.

Constructive criticism is okay - IF the person asks for it. Simply posting something along the lines of "you suck" is NOT permitted.

Artwork from deviantart is NOT allowed to be used for signatures unless you get permission from the artist.

Thank you!

New signature limits are in place!

They are as follows:

540px width by 150px height.
50kb filesize (the part I was really after)

Keep these in mind while making your sigs!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Mar 16th, 2007 at 01:47 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 01:39 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

How to request a sig, and how to NOT request a sig!

Written by Barker.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 03:58 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

New signature limits are in place!

They are as follows:

540px width by 150px height.
50kb filesize (the part I was really after)

Keep these in mind while making your sigs!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 10:25 PM