KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Woah!!

Woah!!
Started by: Ladyluck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Re: Woah!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I was really bored the other day and decided to try on one my mom's old skirts. It was a really cool jeans skirt with crazy pockets and... anyways. So I tried it on and in the pocket I found....... $357 american dollars! I live in Canada so that's over $400 here. Anyways, being the honest person I am, I kept it. I went to the bank yesterday and got $405.

What would you have done? Keep in mind, this money has most likely been long lost and forgotten.
woooooooooooooow.....

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 12:37 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
River Wild

Give it back to your mom, who know she might give you half of it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 01:37 AM
River Wild is currently offline Click here to Send River Wild a Private Message Find more posts by River Wild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Wait a minute! You mean American Dollars worth a lot more in Canada? Yipee! I'm moving to Canada!

*packs bags*

You can live in my closet. ninja

Originally posted by TheLaw1224
Selll the dress, eat the money

Erm... What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:37 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by River Wild
Give it back to your mom, who know she might give you half of it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud **** that,keep it and you get ALL of it

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:05 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarioX
Booker T Washington

Am I the only one wondering why that much money was in a pair of old, discarded pants???? messed

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 02:38 PM
MarioX is currently offline Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Originally posted by MarioX
Am I the only one wondering why that much money was in a pair of old, discarded pants???? messed

maybe because it wasn't in a pair of old, discarded pants.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 02:57 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Re: Woah!!

Originally posted by Ladyluck
I was really bored the other day and decided to try on one my mom's old skirts. It was a really cool jeans skirt with crazy pockets and... anyways. So I tried it on and in the pocket I found....... $357 american dollars! I live in Canada so that's over $400 here. Anyways, being the honest person I am, I kept it. I went to the bank yesterday and got $405.

What would you have done? Keep in mind, this money has most likely been long lost and forgotten.

Exactly the same thing as you.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:15 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

About 5 years ago, i went to s strip club in Canada and got a lapdance off this woman. She was so hot that i put about $350 in the pocket of her skirt.............stick out tongue

j/k

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 03:55 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by GCG
About 5 years ago, i went to s strip club in Canada and got a lapdance off this woman. She was so hot that i put about 0 in the pocket of her skirt.............stick out tongue

j/k

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 04:50 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote