KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Black Adam Respect Thread

Black Adam Respect Thread
Started by: Blair Wind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ankur29
ankur

sharing powers siginificantly depowers BA, powerfirl is able to melt his uniform and burn his hair , but he managhe to knock back PG unleashing her heat vision

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 10:44 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
newark

Isn't it that Black Adam is just as powerful as Captain Marvel but he just doesn't hold back so he 'appears' stronger? I know they used to have CM and Superman even but recent stuff has made him appear slightly weaker like Wonder Woman is but Black Adam probably stands a better chance since he doesn't hold anything back. He's not superior to Supes but he has the magical edge because when a Marvel punches Supes he actually feels the pain and everything from it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zeel
Cross overs are unreliable weather they are fan voted or what. Thor and hulk already lost to supes. Thor should have smoked supes but dc aint letting that happen.

ya think marvel is going to let another dc power house beat thor, i think not.

In a nut shell dc choose supes of captian marvel.

I actually gotta agree with him here. Cross overs don't mean anything. Marvel has a strength cap of 100 tons that they've only recently started to go over and Superman can lift in the hundreds of thousands of tons. I don't find it possible for people thats are only over 100 tons can beat supes, black adam, captain marvel, and what not who can lift that much with a finger nail.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 08:56 PM
newark is currently offline Click here to Send newark a Private Message Find more posts by newark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

100 ton cap? no expression

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 09:34 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Originally posted by newark
Isn't it that Black Adam is just as powerful as Captain Marvel but he just doesn't hold back so he 'appears' stronger? I know they used to have CM and Superman even but recent stuff has made him appear slightly weaker like Wonder Woman is but Black Adam probably stands a better chance since he doesn't hold anything back. He's not superior to Supes but he has the magical edge because when a Marvel punches Supes he actually feels the pain and everything from it.

I actually gotta agree with him here. Cross overs don't mean anything. Marvel has a strength cap of 100 tons that they've only recently started to go over and Superman can lift in the hundreds of thousands of tons. I don't find it possible for people thats are only over 100 tons can beat supes, black adam, captain marvel, and what not who can lift that much with a finger nail.

In Marvel 100 ton + means exactly what it says Thor, Gladiator,and Juggernaut can all lift way over 100 tons just like Captain Marvel, Black Adam, and Superman.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 11:04 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Shazam new beginning#2
BA learns english in moments

(please log in to view the image)

Knocks CM back and stops/lifts a flying plane effortlessly:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by ankur29 on Jan 24th, 2010 at 05:08 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 05:01 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Shazam new beginning#3:

Wizard says he cannot harm BA (hence banishment):

BA has had 5000 years to hone his powers, in a harsher reality:

New beggining #4

CM vs. BA round 2

Billy wins by send BA to another dimension

BA collides with Billy much faster than Speed of sound
BA hurts CM with his punches

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 05:57 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by newark

Marvel has been over the 100 cap for a while now are you slow? Thor was seen smashing 80 tons tanks on a molecular level with his hammer back in journey into the mystery. He was seen throwing his hammer so hard that he could destroy entire mountains. Gladiator was seen lifting buildings and destroying planets etc. There was no recently anything. Both Marvel and dc started out with every one weak. Superman couldn't even fly, and Human torch known as toro wasn't as hot as star. They both around the same time started to go crazy powerful, then depowered to lifting over 100. There was never a baseline of 100 for anything. Thats how some dc fans see marvel characters with out knowing just like how some marvel fans think Hulk can take out Superman, Doomsday, and despero because its all they read. Anyway Black Adam is way over 100 ton march, he lifts things that way several hundred tons, and like usual he doesn't hold back which is why he seems to strong. In the early years of Superman supergirl was said to be stronger, but then they revealed "mental blocking" which is why Superman seemed so weak. Villains don't have mental blocks unless they lost to a telepath.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 11:57 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post May 3rd, 2011 11:01 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

does anybody have comic scans of black adam fighting both captain marvel and superman?

Old Post May 28th, 2011 09:56 PM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Adam Kills Superman

I have returned

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 07:34 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I hope you know you're undermining any respect Teth is supposed to be getting in this thread with that.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 07:44 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I hope you know you're undermining any respect Teth is supposed to be getting in this thread with that.
why? I download this scan from a archive of DC Comics, it might be an alternate universe but still..

I have returned

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 07:48 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
why? I download this scan from a archive of DC Comics, it might be an alternate universe but still..

lol

It's a doctored scan.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 07:51 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol

It's a doctored scan.
How so?

I have returned

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 08:01 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

How so?

because it's by three different artists.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 08:02 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
because it's by three different artists.
Why do you think that? The panels dont seem to be out of order or different. It looks like adam chocked him a bit than hit him with a shazam bolt that killed him
Page 32

I have returned

Old Post Dec 16th, 2011 08:05 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Just how far can someone take trolling?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 03:12 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Why do you think that? The panels dont seem to be out of order or different. It looks like adam chocked him a bit than hit him with a shazam bolt that killed him
Page 32

Because it's three different artists. I'd be surprised if the first image was actually in a comic. The second panel is from JSA #16, a comic that Superman wasn't fighting Adam in.

Don't know what the third panel is.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 06:57 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wang invincible
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Just how far can someone take trolling?

Pretty far erm smile

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 02:01 PM
Wang invincible is currently offline Click here to Send Wang invincible a Private Message Find more posts by Wang invincible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote