KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Pretty cool Terminator 1 doll

Pretty cool Terminator 1 doll
Started by: chriscaffee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chriscaffee

Pretty cool Terminator 1 doll

So this is an exaggerated battle-damaged T800 from the first Terminator movie. The figure comes with an AMT Hardballer (with laser sight of course!), SPAS-12 shotgun, Uzi submachine gun and GE M134 Minigun (which, as well all know, was never used by the first Terminator, but was used by the second in T2:JD). Here is a picture of the figure and the website which has more pictures and some details. It looks like the website is in German.

click here for the website (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 06:08 PM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

You've just hit the jackpot!!!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 08:01 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Change its hair though!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 08:02 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, this looks like it is for me...some kind of animal food! No posters. I prefer this figure to have the same weapons as movie 1. Also the damage must be the same, never taking the mouth.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:04 AM
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

Looks nothing like the T-800, the hair, the clothes, and the face are all wrong.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:06 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

It looks the same but only little things to correct-hair/weapons/damage.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:09 AM
phillymax

Perhaps the company producing these "Terminators" don't have licensing rights to produce any in the Arnold likeness.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 05:19 PM
phillymax is currently offline Click here to Send phillymax a Private Message Find more posts by phillymax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is correct.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:08 PM
chriscaffee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by phillymax
Perhaps the company producing these "Terminators" don't have licensing rights to produce any in the Arnold likeness.

Thing is they are also selling a Reese figure as well. It doesn't look that much like Michael Bhien, but that could just be a limitation of the artist who sculpted it.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 06:00 AM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do not sculpt if you're not good at it!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 05:19 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

A New Figure

Coming soon from Cult Classics Series 3 "Terminator Endoskeleton".

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 01:21 AM
barand1

Ooh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 07:33 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you collect figures?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 10:45 PM
barand1

Nope... but its on my 'To do' list to try my best to collect the Terminator related figures.

I have a mini T-X skull, but my little brother got his hands on it...and now its gone. [Breaks down in tears]

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 06:03 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

This figure is worth to buy, a perfect sculpt.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 01:05 AM
terminatorus
two posts yet!

i love minigun model from zis doll.
btw i saw some good dolls in my city but dolls so expensive 4 me sad

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:52 PM
terminatorus is currently offline Click here to Send terminatorus a Private Message Find more posts by terminatorus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

A good advice, decide what size you want to collect from figures and buy only 1 kind, not all! Also 1 figure per character not all different looks...like damaged, undamaged, weapons, no weapons, etc.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 02:57 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please do not think wrong of me but I want all 3 different terminators in arrival form (naked) when they first appear. Nothing improper, their sexual parts don't show up (on one knee and head down) and it's the classic style. Assuming T-1000 also used this pose.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 03:08 AM
barand1

That would be cool

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 07:15 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, from Mcfarlane but 0 articulation to avoid extremely details! All I care is pose & likeness.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 09:41 PM