KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Fight 6- ScarletSpider vs. stormfront

Silverspider/Dizzle's Team Tournament: Round 1, Fight 6- ScarletSpider vs. stormfront
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Since when can Aurora make lightning...

Had it for awhile:

AoA Aurora:
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d...ht/FactorX2.jpg

616 Aurora:
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d...t_v1_119_11.jpg

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 01:33 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Had it for awhile:

AoA Aurora:
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d...ht/FactorX2.jpg

616 Aurora:
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d...t_v1_119_11.jpg

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh beat me to it lol stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 01:34 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by stormfront13
no, i'm almost 100% positive that it was mimic because he was wondering what would haooen with metal form and half the speed of light

no ...... It was Hyperion:

(please log in to view the image)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 01:38 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

The metal form was shredded when he rolled - not spun - at half the speed of light... besides your Mimic can't move at half the speed of light.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 01:42 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by Scoobless
no ...... It was Hyperion:

(please log in to view the image)

i'm talking about a different scene.

quote:
The metal form was shredded when he rolled - not spun - at half the speed of light... besides your Mimic can't move at half the speed of light.

yes, but now he would have a force-field, and mach 5 is still fast enough. besides, this is just an alternative, he still hasn't provided a battle stragety to put my team down. he hasn't really defended his team yet. but even he agreed that booster gold is out of the fight, which makes it 3 against 4.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:07 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

When did Mimic get the power to generate forcefields.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:11 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

When did Mimic get the power to generate forcefields.

from phantazia during prep. during prep he mimiced the powers os aurora and phantazia, now he has the powers of cyke, deadpool, colossus, aurora, and phantazia. even if somehow he can't generate a force-field around himself, phantazia could always do it for him. besides, it's only one of the many alternatives i have planned.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:17 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

If he's moving around at Mach 5... which isn't clear because Aurora's speed was never clarified. How would she be able to put a shield around him. BTW It doesn't actually say anywhere in your bio that Phantazia can actually generate forcefields.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:31 AM
stormfront13

If he's moving around at Mach 5... which isn't clear because Aurora's speed was never clarified. How would she be able to put a shield around him. BTW It doesn't actually say anywhere in your bio that Phantazia can actually generate forcefields.

i'm pretty sure dizzle said it was okay that aurora moving at mach 10 was fine, but i'll have to find it. well she can generate force-fields, and she's put them around her own teammates before, but i'll have to find scans to prove. but she generates force-fields like magneto, just not as powerful. but once again, this was just an alternative, and it can be droped if i can't find the scans. it still doesn't disprove that my team members are more versatile than spiders, and he even agreed that booster gold was out of the fight.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:38 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I read that she's composed of EM energy...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:43 AM
stormfront13

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/Hardee005.jpg

here's a pic of just how powerful her bio-blast is.

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziah...pwalker17_2.jpg

see, phantazia hit someone and the desired affect happened, that person finds their powers very unpredictable and hard to control. same would happen for firebird and warpath, and considering she has easily tagged quicksilver while he was running, it would be no problem to hit them.

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/Darkhawk19_2.jpg

^^pic of her easily disrupting technology, very high tech technology. this team was supposed to be a high government agent team with the best of the best

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/xfactor82_1.jpg

^^tagging quicksilver

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/Darkhawk19_1.jpg

easily disrupting pyros's gauntlets

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/xforce7_7.jpg

^^i'm pretty sure she defeated cable in this issue, though i'll have to check

http://www.geocities.com/phantaziahome/xforce7_6.jpg

^^using a force-field

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:50 AM
stormfront13

I read that she's composed of EM energy...

no, she's not. she was knocked out by a rock hitting her in the temple, and storm defeated her

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 02:51 AM
stormfront13

everyone knows how the flash does the arm tornado things right? well both mimic and aurora can do the same thing nullifying firebird. if storm can snuff human torch with winds that are on par or less than these winds, then mimic or aurora can snuff firebird.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 03:21 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Fine. You can just win. For trying to stay within the limits set for the characters, I can't really compete with Phantazia who seems to be an untouchable jack of all trades. Good luck to you in the proceeding rounds, stormfront13, if tactics don't work, neglecting cogency always seems to do the job for you.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 04:17 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

everyone knows how the flash does the arm tornado things right? well both mimic and aurora can do the same thing nullifying firebird. if storm can snuff human torch with winds that are on par or less than these winds, then mimic or aurora can snuff firebird.

i knew you were going to bring storm into this some how shifty

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 04:23 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Fine. You can just win.

Awwww....don't give up, keep going.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:07 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

O_o Well, that was unexpected...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 06:18 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

He's pointing out a statement that stormfront is bullshitting

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 07:01 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by grey fox
He's pointing out a statement that stormfront is bullshitting

Really? Cause it sounds like he's just forfeiting...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 07:03 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'm talking about a different scene.

maybe you should show it then because i've read the entire run of Exiles and i don't remember it happening.... and the fact that you're sticking to that claim throws every other argument of yours into doubt..... until you can prove it that is

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 12:11 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote