KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » DigiMark's Gallery

DigiMark's Gallery
Started by: Digi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Im suprised you havent done more Spidy stuff.....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 10:36 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Im suprised you havent done more Spidy stuff.....

I'm planning on it. wink But right now I'm just messing around with random other renders that I have (mostly comic stuff).

But most of my Spidey suff has come from outside help (DW mainly...C-Master also made me an awesome Midnighter sig a while back)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 08:35 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Duel #3 Signature. Probably my best work yet.

Attachment: samus.jpg
This has been downloaded 253 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 03:17 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Snoopy PWNS!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 04:21 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by FG725
Snoopy PWNS!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed...he'll be getting the Gimp treatment eventually too. smile

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 04:52 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

The Tick! Mighty Blue Justice! (couldn't get the 'Mighty' to look good in the sig though, but it still works fine).

Attachment: tick2.jpg
This has been downloaded 232 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 04:24 PM
Peach
mordrem

I remember the Tick! Awesome laughing

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 04:25 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Juggernaut (you can tell I'm into comics...hehe).

Attachment: juggs2.jpg
This has been downloaded 254 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 07:55 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

And one without the up-front image of Juggs. I liked the ominous eyes in the back and wanted to display them more...

Attachment: juggs1.jpg
This has been downloaded 241 time(s).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 07:56 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Sig Duel #4
I love the shadow trick... smile

I also got the idea from Mist's gallery to start numbering these...

Attachment: samfischer1.jpg
This has been downloaded 242 time(s).

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 01:22 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

#22 Link....looking as sexy as ever. wink

The sig tourney going on right now (and the fear of facing TOH in the first round) has gotten me to improve in a hurry. I think the last few sigs I've done display that improvement sharply compared to anything on page 1.

Attachment: link2.jpg
This has been downloaded 222 time(s).

Last edited by Digi on Feb 3rd, 2006 at 05:11 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 05:06 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

#23 ...and one with Link scaled down so that he's only in the middle. I'm not sure which one of the two I like better. Probably this one, but they're both cool as far as I'm concerned stick out tongue

I have a bunch of Link images, and some rather ambitious ideas, so this will probably be the first of many Link/Zelda/etc. sigs.

Attachment: link1.jpg
This has been downloaded 218 time(s).

Last edited by Digi on Feb 3rd, 2006 at 05:21 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 05:10 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Crap, these are good... Now if Juggernaut's black armor didn't look so gosh darn ritarded in X Men Legends... There are possiblities with Juggs and black armor. He could be a freaking ninja. But big and invulnerable.

Awesome stuff though. The Tick still rules.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 05:49 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The first of two Drizzt Do'Urden sigs for Dizzle. I'm not going to be doing too many requests, but occasionally for people I know and respect on the forums depending on how much time I have.

Attachment: drizzt1.jpg
This has been downloaded 205 time(s).

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:44 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by DigiMark007
#22 Link....looking as sexy as ever. wink

The sig tourney going on right now (and the fear of facing TOH in the first round) has gotten me to improve in a hurry. I think the last few sigs I've done display that improvement sharply compared to anything on page 1.

I like this one big grin I love the Legend of Zelda games, and Twilight Princess Zelda is on my list of costumes to make in the near future happy

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:48 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Thanks. I appreciate the, uh, appreciation. And the new Zelda game can't come out fast enough to suit me. wink

The sig looks good on you Dizzle...you had had that old one far too long. The damn quote he wants me to use is forever long, so making the other one look good is more than a challenge, but I have enough Drizzt images and backgrounds that I'm sure I'll make something work...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:05 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Most recent duel vs. DarkWizard.

Attachment: vivi3.jpg
This has been downloaded 194 time(s).

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:20 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

#26 A version for the same duel that I didn't end up using. I like the cloud-like background I was able to get though.

Attachment: vivi1.jpg
This has been downloaded 189 time(s).

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:21 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

...the 2nd sig for Dizzle (I ended up with 3).

Attachment: drizzt2.jpg
This has been downloaded 194 time(s).

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:39 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

...I managed to "hide" Drizzt's moor cat Guenwyvar in this one three times. Once by the end of the quote, once to the right of the ribcage (top right) and once between Drizzt's right blade and his leg.

Attachment: drizzt3.jpg
This has been downloaded 190 time(s).

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:40 AM