KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » DigiMark's Gallery

DigiMark's Gallery
Started by: Digi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
Like your latest stuff mucho. Especially the team sigs.

I didn't figure you would accept Red's request, though.

Thanks. smile

And neither did I.

I was feeling squirrely though, so he caught me at a good time. I usually refuse requests.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 01:57 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 06:41 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Request for bardock

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 25th, 2008 10:03 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Very interesting. smile

Old Post May 25th, 2008 11:31 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

A rather awful sig, made in about 15 minutes after I had decided my team's name for the upcoming comic book tournament. It's only a placeholder until I make a more permanent sig.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 05:22 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thanks guys.

smile

Updated clock:

Wow... How you do that, man?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 06:27 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

cafepress.com lets you customize your own clocks, shirts, as well as all kinds of other stuff. I happened to find it one day and bookmarked it, then went back when I needed gift ideas. My girlfriend (at the time) loved the clock, so it was a success.

The trick was finding the right size that it filled the whole clock without having much cut off. So a bit of trial and error with image sizing, but once I figured that part out it was just a matter of creating the image like I would for any signature.

That's just a representation of it from the website...the actual thing was probably twice as big.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 09:04 PM
Broken Darkness

Holy crap. That's awesome Digi.

"Life is Complex... so am I."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 03:41 AM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Updated tournament signature

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 08:56 PM
Toshiru
I has a titlez

Updated tournament signature

Not bad, just looks too cluttered even for an abstract sig. Good job though. wink

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 10:24 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Abstract? There's an angry cyborg on the left with horns sticking out of his head.

stick out tongue

...the idea was for him to blend in, so that when people discern his face he's even more menacing from within the busy signature. But thanks for the input.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 05:19 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I truly love that one. yes

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 05:37 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

big grin

thx.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 05:39 PM
Toshiru
I has a titlez

Abstract? There's an angry cyborg on the left with horns sticking out of his head.

stick out tongue

...the idea was for him to blend in, so that when people discern his face he's even more menacing from within the busy signature. But thanks for the input.

embarrasment I really didn't see that. Thought it was some fractual/C4D. *blushes*
My suggestion then would be that you should make the render stand out a bit more while having it blend in with the sig.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 10:16 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

stick out tongue

haha, I get what you mean.

I didn't even notice him, then when I did it was all freaky cause it was all ominous and stuff laughing

great job I think.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 11:11 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I didn't even notice him, then when I did it was all freaky cause it was all ominous and stuff laughing

Thus is the signature justified.

evil face

...maybe it's too blended in. But that was the idea. So at least I followed through on the original vision, even if some disagree with the vision itself.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 10:08 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Yeah, it gives the sig a different approach.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 10:50 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

A rare request, this time for Paola

...I like the avy a ton, even though it's a slightly different style than the sig. The signature itself wasn't on par with my original vision for it, but turned out ok, considering how rusty I am.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 09:54 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Its still very nice Digi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 10:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

masterpiece, I must say shifty

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 02:52 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote