KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Clark Kent (Smallville) Vs Iron Man (Current)

Boy of Steel Vs Man of Iron
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kent 3 37.50%
Stark 5 62.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Clark Kent (Smallville) Vs Iron Man (Current)
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Clark Kent (Smallville) Vs Iron Man (Current)

Speed & strength probably still go to CK..... but IM has firepower, flight & experience

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Jan 30th, 2006 at 02:20 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:15 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Re: Clark Kent (Smallville) Vs Iron Man (Current)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
Speed & strength probably still go to CK..... but IM has firepower, flight & experience

I wouldnt even say Smallville Clark has superior strength. What feats has he pulled off to make you say that?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:22 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

He caught a car with two hands. A car drove dead ino him and broke in half. he jumped on a missle and pulled it out(the insides) he lifted to big ass things in that epwith that guy could make you forget.when he was in that lab place.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:28 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
He caught a car with two hands. A car drove dead ino him and broke in half. he jumped on a missle and pulled it out(the insides) he lifted to big ass things in that epwith that guy could make you forget.when he was in that lab place.

None of those feats are beyond Rogue let alone Iron Man. I wouldnt say strength wise from what we've seen so far that Sville Clark is stronger than Iron Man

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 02:35 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I was thinking of the time he lobbed the tractor a few hundred feet into the air and a couple of miles down the road...... but now i remember that that was during the solar flare episode

can't actually think of many other uber-impressive strength feats off the top of my head

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:37 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was thinking of the time he lobbed the tractor a few hundred feet into the air and a couple of miles down the road...... but now i remember that that was during the solar flare episode

can't actually think of many other uber-impressive strength feats off the top of my head

Iron Man rapes him !!!!!!!!!!!

Far superior strength, and Clark has shown that he struggles against people on his own strength, which as G.S. said not really on an Iron man level. Iron man is powered by Nuclear fusion and can increase his strength level enough to take on Thor and Hulk, for short periods. As G.S. said Small ville superman has shown nothing to suggest he even on par with Spider man from the films.

According to the Marvel system , Clark would be a Level 5, where as Iron man can become Level 7 for short periods of time !

He does though have him on speed, but Iron man takes him on durability and fire power.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 04:23 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
As G.S. said Small ville superman has shown nothing to suggest he even on par with Spider man from the films.

well i totally disagree with that....CK is quite a bit stronger than Spider-Man, much faster and a hell of a lot more durable

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 04:42 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

well i totally disagree with that....CK is quite a bit stronger than Spider-Man, much faster and a hell of a lot more durable

I think he was talking more in terms of strength. From what we've seen so far i wouldnt say hes beyond Rogue

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 04:44 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Spiderman from the films has far more impressive strength feats !

He stopped a 100 ton train and lifted a huge cable car and that large piece of buliding. Clarks greatest feat so far was when he 'malled' the bus ! smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 04:50 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I think he was talking more in terms of strength. From what we've seen so far i wouldnt say hes beyond Rogue

Agreed ... I've seen her lift a large plane b4, i doubt Clark could do the same ! smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 04:51 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

The Spiderman from the films has far more impressive strength feats !

He stopped a 100 ton train and lifted a huge cable car and that large piece of buliding. Clarks greatest feat so far was when he 'malled' the bus ! smile

surviving the fall off of a missile from a few miles up (plus the explosive blast) was more impressive than the bus thing

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:35 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

surviving the fall off of a missile from a few miles up (plus the explosive blast) was more impressive than the bus thing

When did he do this ? .... New episode ? Im living with a lot of people who are not too keen on watching D.C.'s answer to Dawsons Creek. Not that i blame them , most of Smaliville is purgetory, although i still love it ! big grin I wonder whose going to die at the end of the serries, i put my money on Lional / Chloe

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:46 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

When did he do this ? .... New episode ? Im living with a lot of people who are not too keen on watching D.C.'s answer to Dawsons Creek. Not that i blame them , most of Smaliville is purgetory, although i still love it ! big grin I wonder whose going to die at the end of the serries, i put my money on Lional / Chloe

The missile thing is early in season 5.... are you still watching season 4?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:49 PM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

The missile thing is early in season 5.... are you still watching season 4?

No I've got it on DVD .... I get a lot of abuse for my Smallville DVD collection embarrasment

The special effects are great though !!!!!!

He's definitely gettiong more powerful, if he's surviving things like that, at one stage he was scared about jumping from one building to another, and b4 that he had trouble stopping cars ! smile

By the end of the serries he'll be able to beat Iron man ! smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:53 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

lol

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 06:15 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Arahan
lol

confused

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 06:19 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

quote:
By the end of the serries he'll be able to beat Iron man !

that was funny wink

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 06:21 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well I am not saying Smallville Supes would win but he did throw that tractor a few miles away & he still pretty damn fast and he still pretty durable, and he still has his eye beam which might melt Iron Mans Armor.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 06:36 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

It was Clark's dad that bit it, somewhat like in the first movie.

And as far as feats go, Clark also crushed some coal and made a diamond.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 10:15 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

ep 100 was crazy.. first lana dies then is sent bac in time. save louis befor she dies and his farther ends up dieing.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 12:57 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote