KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Iori Yagami vs Terry Bogard

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iori Yagami 13 32.50%
Terry Bogard 27 67.50%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Iori Yagami vs Terry Bogard
Started by: brainchild81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing Damn you Ashtar! If you had a restaurant I'd throw a trashcan through the window

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 04:23 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing Damn you Ashtar! If you had a restaurant I'd throw a trashcan through the window

Word? wink

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 04:24 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Word is bond mane.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 06:56 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Word is Bond, indeed.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 07:04 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

smile You read her wiki link that I posted?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 11:54 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

King can be sexy and she can back her sh!t up....unlike certain other snk females...coughMai.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 01:21 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

& also, that "King looks like Rock" comment is only a lil' true because even though he's one of my favorites, Rock is a bit of a "prettyboy"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 01:43 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

And kings a bit of a prettyboy as well. smile

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 06:41 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

come on people! prettyboy is a standard these days. even Terry Bogard whom i practically worship also comes in that category. to lure in those fangirls, there needs to be a pretty boy...and if that pretty boy is the hero then all the more better. it sucks.
where are the good old days when heroes were real men (ryu, kazuya, ryo etc)?
now we have F@G Crimson!sad

quote:
King can be sexy and she can back her sh!t up....unlike certain other snk females...coughMai.

Ditto. damn **** mad

~Sado

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 10:49 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Emp is saying that, but the moment he gets an attractive female boss in bussiness suits, you know hed` hit it in no time.

That is, if he follows my teachings.

Last edited by olympian on Dec 20th, 2006 at 11:17 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 11:14 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Emp is saying that, but the moment he gets an attractive female boss in bussiness suits, you know hed` hit it in no time.
That is, if he has been paying attention to my teachings.

i bet he would! but he'll only take it to "stand a chance" wink
~Sado

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 11:18 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Go to the distance, Emp. If Rocky did it, so can thou!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 11:33 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by P-Geyser
I see you LOVE mentioning me. Yes I stated I dont care for Iori(whom you like)....the same way it can be said with you and Terry. All I hear from you is, Terry beats only jobbers...yeah that's just as bad. You obviously seem to have a problem with me thinking Terry beats Iori.
Nah. You got a right to your opinion. Just want you to give me a good reason why. That's what forums are for. Don't be offended.
I said in my opinion Terry stalemates with O Iori. Yeah it took other fighters to subdue him...though you somehow make it seem that Terry will get KILLED in the likes of Billy and Eiji and as I stated that ain't happening.
That was just regular Iori being an @sshole. O.Iori would have literally killed them. Terry living or dying isn't the real issue here. I think that unless somebody else saved Terry that he'd kill Terry because O.Iori actually has a body count. He don't seem to want to just KO people. He kills people mane. What makes you think Terry'll stalemate him even though he needed help to subdue him? Maybe I'm just not getting it. Doesn't make sense to me.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 05:30 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh no...this thread is back again!! We're doomed!
more long posts of 'yes' and 'no', more 1 day long peace treaties and month long wars, more KMC crumbling cuz of overload of excess pages! more money out of my pocket owning to longer load time! sick

You two should learn how to get along better for the sake of all KMC poster. didn't you learn anything from emperor and ore-sama?

haven't you learnt anything from all this ongoing chaos between east and west? the suffering of muslims and americans & coalition in afghanistan and Iraq?
It's time for Love and Compassion people. this world needs it. stop being George Bush Jr.
how about a peace treaty: Iori is good. Terry is good. they both always fought on the same side, saved the world each, are inspriational to all the guys, are popular with the ladies and have the biggest fanbases. both are even blue eyed and play second fiddle to Kyo. both are capable of playing a music instrument (Terry plays drums and Iori guitar).
Terry Rulz. iori Rulz.
Sign this Brain-Geyser Treaty (or Terry Yagami Treaty). Sign it and rid this place of your long posts that never get anywhere.

~The United KMC Posters President Sado-sama

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 09:51 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

F**k PEACE!!!!!!!! smileJust kidding. There is no war. Neither me or PG has resorted to name calling. The other Terry fans have said it @ 1 time or another. T.Priest said it. You said it. Seems like even my "nemisis" Oly said it. I think DSZ said it too. It's PGs turn now. I'll end this as soon as he says it. It's like he knows it's the truth and doesn't want to admit it because he hates Iori so damn much(I think this is why he's so concerned w/the degree to which Terry loses. Because deep down he knows it's almost a surefire loss). Brainchild is all about truth & logic. We gotta start putting emotions aside mane. These are not our family members here. Also, where did you get the info that Terry's more popular than Iori or Kyo? Even PG says Iori got voted best KOFer. & I've heard Iori & Kyo sell more merchandise than him

Last edited by I-Drop on Jan 31st, 2007 at 03:17 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 03:13 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol mane... you definitely keep the peace.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 03:15 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Nah. You got a right to your opinion. Just want you to give me a good reason why. That's what forums are for. Don't be offende
[/QUOTE]

Though it seems that you state Iori beating Terry is fact. How am I offended. I was not calling you names and whatnot.

That was just regular Iori being an @sshole. O.Iori would have literally killed them. Terry living or dying isn't the real issue here. I think that unless somebody else saved Terry that he'd kill Terry because O.Iori actually has a body count. He don't seem to want to just KO people. He kills people mane. What makes you think Terry'll stalemate him even though he needed help to subdue him? Maybe I'm just not getting it. Doesn't make sense to me. [/B]

It seems like the issue since you imply that O'Iori would kill him. I am saying that O Iori is not just going to kill Terry Bogard and get it done with. Terry aint going down like that. Sado even mentioned Terry fighting nightmare Geese who I believe is a killer and a tremendous one at that. That's what I am saying.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 10:56 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

F**k PEACE!!!!!!!! smileJust kidding. There is no war. Neither me or PG has resorted to name calling. The other Terry fans have said it @ 1 time or another. T.Priest said it. You said it. Seems like even my "nemisis" Oly said it. I think DSZ said it too. It's PGs turn now. I'll end this as soon as he says it. It's like he knows it's the truth and doesn't want to admit it because he hates Iori so damn much(I think this is why he's so concerned w/the degree to which Terry loses. Because deep down he knows it's almost a surefire loss). Brainchild is all about truth & logic. We gotta start putting emotions aside mane. These are not our family members here. Also, where did you get the info that Terry's more popular than Iori or Kyo? Even PG says Iori got voted best KOFer. & I've heard Iori & Kyo sell more merchandise than him

End what?...know the truth about what? This is why I get pissed because you are now speaking for my feelings?...my emotions?...what I think and feel?....please and there you go making things as fact.

I did say Iori is the most popular KOF character ESPECIALLY in Japan.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:00 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Iori the powerful est KOF character? One of the coolest if not the coolest, but the strongest?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:15 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Amongst the nonbosses & maybe even a few of the bosses. I think they were saying he may be stronger than Goenitz. He's damn tough. I think that's why Geese wanted to keep tabs on him

Though it seems that you state Iori beating Terry is fact. How am I offended. I was not calling you names and whatnot.
My bad mane. When you said "I see you love mentioning me" I thought you were pissed about me mentionioning you.
It seems like the issue since you imply that O'Iori would kill him. I am saying that O Iori is not just going to kill Terry Bogard and get it done with. Terry aint going down like that. Sado even mentioned Terry fighting nightmare Geese who I believe is a killer and a tremendous one at that. That's what I am saying.
So Terry loses, but he makes O.Iori work his @ss off for it?
..please and there you go making things as fact.
What did I make a fact?
I did say Iori is the most popular KOF character ESPECIALLY in Japan.
I agree.

Last edited by I-Drop on Feb 1st, 2007 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:21 AM