KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Iori Yagami vs Terry Bogard

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iori Yagami 13 32.50%
Terry Bogard 27 67.50%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Iori Yagami vs Terry Bogard
Started by: brainchild81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
Amongst the nonbosses & maybe even a few of the bosses. I think they were saying he may be stronger than Goenitz. He's damn tough. I think that's why Geese wanted to keep tabs on
Hmmm. Yeah I think that is mostly true. As far as SNK leaves it, Terry and Iori are a draw, although Ash proved to be stronger than him. Still no none boss can actually beat Iori other then that F**KING weirdo Ash.

Why in the hell would they let Ash of all people handle Iori. Playmore f**ked up big time with that one.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:51 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

Iori is downright amazing, i like fatal fury, but i would have to say, iori downright takes it

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 06:07 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

I honestly think Ash has given a really interesting twist to KoF. i hate the fact that Iori lost as much as any person would but fact of the matter is that EVERYONE is now looking for Iori's comeback impale that queer.

also it leaves us all wondering what Kyo can do without Iori backing his butt up for a change.

~The Looking Forward for Ash Pwnage Sado-sama

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 06:31 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

My bad mane. When you said "I see you love mentioning me" I thought you were pissed about me mentionioning you.

Well I was a little irritated.....you seem to mention me "PG" on what problems you are having with me to other posters.

So Terry loses, but he makes O.Iori work his @ss off for it?What did I make a fact?

That Terry loses which was never stated.

What did I make a fact?

Usually anything that has to deal with Terry Kyo, Iori, Ryu, Ken.

I agree.

Yep. Which is why I state that he is also the most overexposed and overrated SNK character....sorry it can't be helped.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 04:38 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

the only thing that i don't like about snk, is that the bosses are really cheap, so it's hard to start out

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:44 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by P-Geyser
Well I was a little irritated.....you seem to mention me "PG" on what problems you are having with me to other posters.
I didn't think it was a secret & it's not a serious "I hate this guy" problem.
That Terry loses which was never stated.
That's what I'm asking you. Does he lose in a close battle?
Usually anything that has to deal with Terry Kyo, Iori, Ryu, Ken.
Really? Examples?
Yep. Which is why I state that he is also the most overexposed and overrated SNK character....sorry it can't be helped.
smile Sure it can. That's not really a reason though. If Terry had that honor instead of Iori you wouldn't say the same thing. Iori's popular for a reason mane. It's like that guy said on that forum you pointed me to a while back. "Overexposed? Maybe. Overrated? No"
Originally posted by beta ray bob
Iori is downright amazing, i like fatal fury, but i would have to say, iori downright takes it
Ditto. Good post.

Last edited by I-Drop on Feb 2nd, 2007 at 02:55 PM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 02:52 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

'bout damn time i got a compliment stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 06:12 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

No that is BLASPHEMY! mad

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 12:10 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing So Terry loses after a long battle, but he makes Orochi Iori work his @ss off for it, PG?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 12:58 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

CORRECT!!! (iori is one of my faveourite KOF characters[ K is the freakking coolest!!]

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 01:10 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

laughing So Terry loses after a long battle, but he makes Orochi Iori work his @ss off for it, PG?

Nah...Nope..Noway stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 01:42 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

CORRECT!!! (iori is one of my faveourite KOF characters[ K is the freakking coolest!!]

I agree K' is a definatley cool character....have you used him in KOF 06?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 01:43 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Nah...Nope..Noway stick out tongue
smile Way
Ditto. It's hard not to like those 2

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 03:45 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

K and Iori suck! wink

RYO IS THE MAN!!!!

~The Invincible Dragon Sado-sama

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 06:13 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

beta ray bob
K is the coolest!
Ryo may go warm the bed for Ass Crimson.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 08:34 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

sad

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 08:35 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
beta ray bob
K is the coolest!
Ryo may go warm the bed for Ass Crimson.
Ryo sux................literally. He'd do anything to be involved in the main storyline it seems.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 04:37 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

brainchild81

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 10:39 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Que?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 02:32 AM
olympian

Ryo sux................literally. He'd do anything to be involved in the main storyline it seems.

Thanks to the constant Yaoi material that Iori is involved with, we all get to know how he "sticks" to the main character

Last edited by olympian on Feb 11th, 2007 at 07:35 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 07:32 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote