KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Iori Yagami vs Terry Bogard

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iori Yagami 13 32.50%
Terry Bogard 27 67.50%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Iori Yagami vs Terry Bogard
Started by: brainchild81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 22 23 [24]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
Thanks to the constant Yaoi material that Iori is involved with, we all get to know how he "sticks" to the main character
Only if we're gay enough to look @ that stuff the way you do Special Olympian(sick). That's non canon stuff made by insane fans. Luckily for Lame-o Suckazaki, he'll never have to worry about this stuff because he has no fans

Last edited by I-Drop on Feb 20th, 2007 at 09:29 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 09:25 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

So what you infer is that you adore Iori`s Yaoi material, because if "proves" he has a large fanbase but yet hating it at the same time because it hurts the cred.

Thats quite Bi, the way you usually answer in a two way streeth end.

big grin

Last edited by olympian on Feb 23rd, 2007 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:49 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Whoa, this is a bit out of hand!

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:56 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I say Terry, Iori has never beat Kyo. So thus he is not as powerfull as Kyo, I doubt anybody would disagree with this. Terry is also weaker than Kyo, according to SNK. according to KOF Terry and the fatal fury team have made it to the finals EVERY YEAR, most likely because of Terry since Andy and Joe are weak ass hell. So I would say that Terry would win because he has twice the experience than Yagami.

Fool,Iori is more stronger than kyo.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 03:11 PM
lordxalba is currently offline Click here to Send lordxalba a Private Message Find more posts by lordxalba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
isharacramer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lordxalba
Fool,Iori is more stronger than kyo.

yes that correct.iori and terry can deafeat kyo easy laughing

Attachment: terry-12-punch.gif
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 03:41 PM
isharacramer is currently offline Click here to Send isharacramer a Private Message Find more posts by isharacramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordxalba
KMC MASTER

Iori will not lose to anyone.

You scream,you cry and then you die.

Attachment: 649714bloody_iori_by_melkhior.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 08:12 AM
lordxalba is currently offline Click here to Send lordxalba a Private Message Find more posts by lordxalba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kyo-An

Originally posted by lordxalba
Iori will not lose to anyone.

You scream,you cry and then you die.

Yeah, true!

Attachment: iori-cv-super5.gif
This has been downloaded 16 time(s).

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 12:50 PM
Kyo-An is currently offline Click here to Send Kyo-An a Private Message Find more posts by Kyo-An Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kyo-An

In KOF 2000 (if I'm not mistaken) during the NESTS's Saga period, as Kyo became the striker for his team(?) (Daimon, Benimaru, Shingo and Kyo) he just wiped both Mary and Terry out of the stage at the same time, and Terry was thrown to the audience's seating walls with just one attack when Kyo rushed to aid Benimaru. That time, Rock was still a kiddo. And that's Kyo when he's raged.

At the same saga, after being thrown out of the ring by K9999, Iori (Iori, Vanessa, Seth, Ramon) returns and beats Ralf in just a fraction of seconds after appeared in just in the blink of an eye, pushed Leona off the stage with his eerie aura which left her in fear, and defeated Heidern without even touching him, just using the illusions.

After Iori regained his power back, he killed his teammates, the last time I heard.

Seriously, Iori shouldn't be underestimated. In game or storyline, he's on his own league. And he didn't hesitate to kill anyone that stands in his path.

Last edited by Kyo-An on Apr 6th, 2015 at 01:20 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 01:10 PM
Kyo-An is currently offline Click here to Send Kyo-An a Private Message Find more posts by Kyo-An Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kyo-An

About KoF: Another Day, Iori didn't took Soiree seriously, since his target was Ash. He just saw Soiree as distraction, and didn't fight in full capacity. If he does, one Ya Otome is needed for Soiree to remember him forever everytime he looked at the moon, and Iori's Ya Otome without his flame power proven to be more deadly, with more vivid wounds.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 01:18 PM
Kyo-An

And when Seth tried to recruit Iori for the team, he himself was frozen with fear when being approached by Iori's aura, which make me ended up laughing.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 01:24 PM
minku tum

Iori. Same goes with Kyo. Why any one may ask?.....
Because the writer does'nt want terry to be the main protageniast irrespective of his skill and experience. So even if he was stronger, he was made to lose.

Also, he is the hungry wolf. So if the wolf wins he is not hungry So he would
not have any reason to fight anymore to look forward to. So he will always earn a the second place, irrespective of his training and brawling his whole life.

Last edited by minku tum on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 10:37 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:32 AM
minku tum is currently offline Click here to Send minku tum a Private Message Find more posts by minku tum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I am sorry but this is sounds like grade A B.S. As much as KOF is a good game, it's a huge plot device and some of it's character's(Iori) hugely suffer from that which we get comments like these. Firstly the writers now, are not as good as the writers of the 90's...of course Terry has not had anything important and somehow loses to Kyo and Iori, because unfortunately he and other characters who are not pure KOF created(AOF,IK,PS) suffer to the insane plot device and it's main character's. It's almost as if Terry, Ryo, who kickstarted KOF(Yes they did)are not the same character's as they are respectfully in their own titles meaning who there character's are and their fighting potential. If it's the Terry Bogard I know... the guy who loves's the fight and actually thinks and learns even when he is getting his ass kicked(Geese,Krauser,The Jin twins) than I think he can defeat Iori. Somehow in KOF he is treated as a slot filler which is awful.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 03:00 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote