KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » NHL discussion thread

NHL discussion thread
Started by: Anth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Maybe,
the numbers he put up isnt really up to par on what Federov put up.

He really hasnt hit the game that a player like Federov did when he showed up in the NHL

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:36 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i say give him some time and he'll develop as a player.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:47 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

Kariya signs with the nashville predators??? god, my team, the avs, they're losing everyone!!! we got blake and sakic now and thats about it.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:57 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

laughing lot of changes.

kings lost Jason Allison sad

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:58 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

but they got roenick

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:02 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i rather have allison. roenick is too cocky laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:04 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

but he's an awesome player. and allison got sent to toronto. that sucks.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:15 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fruits
but he's an awesome player. and allison got sent to toronto. that sucks.

Well, Allison hasnt played for 3 years or so. But its a good pickup considering its a one year deal for 1.5 million dollars. Thats a hell alot of cheap for somebody who has played great. If it doesnt work out, then its not that much money.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:38 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Yeah i like Roenick a lot... i see him all the time being a FLyers fan, but we got Forsberg now. Go Flyers!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:38 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Palffy to Penguins sad

Penguins are gonna destroy this year.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 04:33 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Well, no defense.

They have nothing.
After those guys they signed, they have pretty much nothing.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:16 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

true...i wasn't thinkin about their defense. but still they are gonna make playoffs.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:19 PM
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove on Aug 7th, 2005 at 08:37 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 08:34 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, its something phenoix needs.

Penguins will go to the playoffs unless something drastic happens. Crosby will win Calder, Lemuiex will have tons of points disregarind anybody saying he's washed up.

Malkin, the 2nd pick last year, is going to have a killer year because everybody is worrying about Rechi, Crosby, Lemuiex, Plaffy and Goncher, that he will go unnoticed, and play great. Thats if he's signed or not and if is not and wont sign, he's a ****ing moron.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:28 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Oh god,

Penguins are nuts, they just signed LeClair

My god.

Look at this.
Crosby, Lemuiex, Recchi
Leclair, Malkin, Palffy
With Gonchar
And Fluery and Thibult as goalies

Thats a pretty good teams especially the 3 and 4 lines are going to composed of the best players they had 2 years ago.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 06:21 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Yeah, thats a nice pick-up for them. Leclair is getting pretty old though.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 06:28 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeppers, but I can see him in the same role as Roberts.
And Leclair isnt going to be the main guy and he also has a bunch of guys around him that will shoot while bangs in rebounds.
If healthy, he's going to have a big year I think.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:17 AM
mutilated_body

well i live in Phx and i think we have a chance now. now with gretzky behind the bench though, just a lot of talent that gets overlooked. i think CuJo is one of the pieces we needed. Boucher did nothin when we lost Burke. i really believe the points wil be spread out nicely here this year

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:09 AM
mutilated_body is currently offline Click here to Send mutilated_body a Private Message Find more posts by mutilated_body Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
Oh god,

Penguins are nuts, they just signed LeClair

My god.

Look at this.
Crosby, Lemuiex, Recchi
Leclair, Malkin, Palffy
With Gonchar
And Fluery and Thibult as goalies

Thats a pretty good teams especially the 3 and 4 lines are going to composed of the best players they had 2 years ago.

wow

impressive.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:16 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I know.

Take out Malkin, hes playing next year.

Its going to be a great season and anybody should watch it. Who cares if you dont know what hockey is.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 04:36 PM