KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/ ginny hermione/ron

Harry/ ginny hermione/ron
Started by: iluvhpsomuch1_7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

still, after someone talks, it makes things easier to have it spaced, so people can clearly tell who is speaking.

it's very good though nonetheless. good work big grin

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 12:22 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Not really beacuse i say who is talking aftwards anyway. And theres quotation marks. Only you say it hard to read. I just write ids ont care how it looks. I mean I'll fix typos but that i could care less. If anyone else thinks its harder to read then fine i'll change it.
And thanx lol

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:50 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

for something that you are just writing down, it is pretty good.

I should be the one to complain about mistakes. my 20+ stories are full with them. Drives my best friend insane

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 01:55 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

That was a really sweet post!! I loved it !!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:16 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

thanx

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 02:42 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:13 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

More...... Please..........*drool*

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 04:11 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

lol well im going to write some more on my way up to Virginia in the car ride so ill probably have a lot um ill try to write some before i go though thanx

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 09:56 PM
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Great story though Don't stop it and if you get done with it after it's over make another year with Voldemort gone forever that is if Harry doesn't die

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 10:51 PM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

that was really something, i really like it alot, keep going

of course I was

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 11:03 PM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fallingoutgrl
Finally Free

Great story!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 07:26 PM
fallingoutgrl is currently offline Click here to Send fallingoutgrl a Private Message Find more posts by fallingoutgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

before i leave tomorrow guys please i need an idea again. Just plain and simple just give me a general idea

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 11:25 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

alright im bac and im ready to write.
Reminder: Theres no more Malfoy remember he was arrested and sent to Azkaban.

The Winter holidays were drawing near. Harry had planned on staying at Hogwarts and then go looking for the Horcruxes but he had to stay first because he needed to consult with Dumbledore. Knowing that he did not have to do homework was like a weight off his shoulders although he had papers to grade for his students. He just told himself that he will do it later. Ron, Hermione, and Ginny insisted that they stayed to help him even if Harry was reluctant about it.
"Harry will be fine." Ginny said coming down the girls dormintory stairs.
"Yeah, but you don't know that for sure." he replied.
"C'mon!" she said excitedly.
"What?" Harry said confused.
"C'mon we're going to get out of this castle. Let's walk down to the lake."
"Ginny I don't know. I'm not really in the......" Harry sarted to say.
"Just c'mon Hrary for me. You juist need to get out and have some fun."
"Oh alright." he said smiling.
Ginny smiled back they both went up to get there warms clthes like jackets, scarfs, and hats. Then they met in the Common Room again and headed down to the lake. They stepped out side and the white, flakey snow alreday started to cover them. No one had walked on the new snow so it crunched evertime they took a step. Both of them walked around the lake several times hand-in-hand.

Sry yall but my dad is being a butt and hes kicking me off ill finish it in a little while.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:21 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Ginny got excited.
"Let's go on to the lake!" she said.
"What? No Ginny its too dangerous!"
"Oh, Harry you need to live a little." Ginny said smiling.
"This is so..." Harry's voice trailed off.
"C'mon. I mean the lake is frozen what could happen?" she said grinning.
"Not again." Harry sighed. Ginny began to laugh. They they started to walk on the lake. Harry was a little hesitant at first but once he got half way to the middle he was more confident.
"And why are we doing this again?" Harry said.
Ginny laughed again"Because it builds character." Then she sat down. Harry opened his mouth to tell Ginny not to sit but he ignored it and sat down next to her.
"Don't tell me I need to build character."Harry said pprentending to be offended but he knew she was joking.
"I was joking, Harry." she said.
"I know, I was just joking too." Harry replied.
"Brrr. You want to go back up to the castle? Its freezing out here!" Ginny said shivering a little. Harry took off his scraf and put it around his girlfriends neck.
"Mmmm...it's warm." she said.
Harry smiled and stood up. He took both of Ginny's hands an helped her up off the cold ice. She staggered a bit and fell into Harry's arms. They didn't let for a while. Having a quick kiss before starting, they walked a slow pace just to be careful. Suddenly there was a "crack" then a "splash". Ginny disappeared under the ice, she had fallen through.
"GINNY!" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs.
"Ginny!" he bellowed again. He threw off his hat and dove into the hole that Ginny had just dropped through. He felt the cold water hit his face. He looked around and saw a glint of red hair. Swimming to it, he put his arms under Ginny and took ouyt his wand."Reducto!" Harry said. He pointed it straight up and a hole blasted through the ice above. He pushed Ginny out and then he forced himself out onto land then he picked up the girl laying silent next to him and walked as fast as he could to the castle. He took her to the Common Room and layed her right in front of the burning fire. He put his head on her chest to check if there was a pulse. He sighed in relief as he heard the soft "thumps" of Ginny's heart. He gentally layed his hands on the sides of her face and bent down a kissed her. They held that kiss for the longest time. Harry rose back up onto his knees. Ginny coughed up lake water and gasped for breath.
"Ginny! It's alright. I'm here. I'm here." Harry said quickly.
She sat up straight, wide-eyed. Her breathing slowed down a lot.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:01 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

ok I'm home! I'm going to finish now lol!!
---------------------------------

"I....I....I fell through the l...lake and I...I.. I passed out in the w...w...water." She said shivering a lot." A..and you came to s...s..save m..m..m.me."
Harry nodded and took out his wand. He flicked it in a complicated wave , Hermione taught him in his fifth year. Hot steam came out of the tip and was drying Ginny's clothes then Harry did the same to his own. He got up fast and began to gather all of the blankets in the room. He helped Ginny up like he did on the lake and wrapped all of the blankets around her. He pushed a chair so it was only a few feet from the fire and he went back to Ginny and guided her to the chair. He sat down first and then pulled Ginny onto his lap with his arms around her.
"I'm s...sorry Harry." Ginny said still stuttering from being cold.
"Don't be. It wasn't your fault" he said.
"No we souldn't h...have g..gone out on that ice." she argued.
"Ginny really it's ok. You were trying to have some fun. I'm really glad you took me out there today. I just needed someone to talk to."
Ginny turned around and smiled.
"I wonder where everyone is?" Ginny asked.
"They're on winter holidays. Hermione said, last night, that everyone was leaving early in the morning. We got up before everyone and we didn't get back until the afternoon. All the people in my year left, how 'bout you?"
"My friend Elena Halrite know everyone in Gryffindor. She said that every single person was leaving. She said their parents all wanted to spend time with their kids well you know....."
"Yeah I know." Harry said frowning.
"So we've got it all to ourselves. You, me, Hermione, and Ron I mean."
Then the were voices near the portrait hole. It opened and Ron and Hermione were walking through.
"See there they are." Ron said was a satisfactory look on his face.
"Whatever. Where have you guys been? We've been looking for you forever!" said Hermione with her hands on her hips.
"We...." Harry started but was interrupted by Ron.
"C'mon let's eat lunch. I'm starving!"
"Oh. Alright." Ginny said getting out of the chair.
Harry and Ginny decided not to tell Rona dn Hermione there little accident at the lake.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:04 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

oooo i luv ur story its brilliant!!!update soon!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:29 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

great posts. luved it!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:40 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smile&LOL

i luv ur story sooooooooooooooooo much yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 04:45 AM
Smile&LOL is currently offline Click here to Send Smile&LOL a Private Message Find more posts by Smile&LOL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I love this! The Ginny stuff especially! Very well written.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 05:04 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

gr8 story. i think Harry and Ginny are made for each other. cant wait for the next part

of course I was

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 01:18 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote