KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Crimson Dynamo vs Vindicator 2,Guardian 2

Crimson Dynamo vs Vindicator 2,Guardian 2
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Crimson Dynamo vs Vindicator 2,Guardian 2

This fight take place in Russia

Crimson Dynamo
All men to wear the Crimson Dynamo armor have been non-superpowered humans, usually with either scientific, espionage or military training.
The inventor of the armor, Dr. Anton Vanko, possessed a genius level intelligence with skills as a scientist and engineer.

Crimson Dynamo armor enables the wearer to lift over 100 tons under standard operating conditions. Armor contain various generic and specialized offensive weaponry.

Generic features include:

Computerized Digital Communications including a two-way radio, phone and external computer interface.

Sensors containing radar, sonar, X-ray and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) capabilities.

Hand-Blasters: 1,000,000 volt high-frequency electric emission units mounted on the wrist, capable of projecting a charge the distance of 100 feet from in the palm of each hand.

Microwave Emitter: Device used for jamming radar and electronic systems.

Carborundum Matrix Alloy Shielded Armor: Three layer system granting the wearer a degree of invulnerability from extremely harsh environments.

Boot Jets granting the power of sustained short-range flight.

Human Senses Protection including sound bafflers and polarized lenses adapted for low and high-intensity light.

Life support and nutrition systems equipped with Chemical, Biological and Radiological filtration systems designed to withstand high-radiation environments for extended periods of time, between 100-500 hours depending on battery power expended

Attachment: crimsondynamo01.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 03:38 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Vindicator II, and Guardian II are the same person-that's Heather Hudson.

Do you mean Heather with her geothermal suit, or Mac?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 06:09 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

If Both were using identical suits Heather & Mac

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 06:56 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Mac takes them both out.......I just added these scans to the respect thread.

Guardian/Vindicator/Weapon Alpha
Alpha Flight #92-Here Mac after returning from the "grave" he beats his wife in a sparing match. I didn't even know he could do things like this

Feats shown:
-Mac makes a field of charged electrostatic particles that dissipated Heather's plasma blast
-Mac vital signs are calm in the heat of battle
-Mac locks onto Heather's cybernetic signals and overrode Heather's suit functions
-Mac doesn't sweat

1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...Flight92-01.jpg
2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...Flight92-02.jpg
3. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...Flight92-03.jpg
4. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...Flight92-04.jpg

Alpha Flight #92-Here it shows his EM manipulation stopping bullets and talks about his powers. He is a "cybernetic God".
1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...Flight92-14.jpg
2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...Flight92-15.jpg

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:01 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

pic

Attachment: crimsondynamo06.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:10 PM
-K-M-

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:21 PM
golem370

Both of them together are still not as strong as Dynamo I think it would be a good fight.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:37 PM
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Both of them together are still not as strong as Dynamo I think it would be a good fight.

Physically no, but other abilities Dynamo is not in Mac's league. Mac's shield can take hits from Sasquatch, Colossus, Wonder Man, Wendigo....he's fine.

EDIT: Oh good lord I thought it was a free-for-all, both of them take on him? Good lord they curbstomp him. 10/10

Last edited by -K-M- on Feb 3rd, 2006 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:40 PM
golem370

Carborundum Matrix Alloy Shielded Armor ain't that like as strong as Adamantium?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:47 PM
golem370

I am sorry IMO He would rip them apart you might be right I don't know.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:48 PM
-K-M-

Carborundum Matrix Alloy Shielded Armor ain't that like as strong as Adamantium?

Mac can control his suit and overide it when he learns its frequency, hell Mac has taken down Galactus. His shield won't matter since Mac has pentrated many shields such as aliens and even Dr.Doom's.

I am sorry IMO He would rip them apart you might be right I don't know.

Mac can shut off his brain, and both of them are faster. Curb stomp no questions asked.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:51 PM
golem370

Microwave Emitter: Device used for jamming radar and electronic systems

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:55 PM
golem370

All men to wear the Crimson Dynamo armor have been non-superpowered humans, usually with either scientific, espionage or military training.
The inventor of the armor, Dr. Anton Vanko, possessed a genius level intelligence with skills as a scientist and engineer.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:56 PM
-K-M-

Microwave Emitter: Device used for jamming radar and electronic systems

Won't work, Mac has the same thing.

golem370

Dynamo can do the same thing

Juggernaut66666 made sig

-K-M-

Mac is a genius who made the suit, and now he has a computer for a brain. Battle tactics he easily beats any version.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:57 PM
-K-M-

Dynamo can do the same thing

Dur! You just said that above, but his ability won't work on Mac. Mac can do that on a higher scale.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 07:57 PM
golem370

Well Crimson Dynamo suit was made to counter attack Iron Mans suit and on that bases I still think he would win.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 08:04 PM
-K-M-

Well Crimson Dynamo suit was made to counter attack Iron Mans suit and on that bases I still think he would win.

Horrible point, seeing as Guardian's abilities he can over-ride his suit and shut off his brain. His abilities are stronger and more deadlier to him. Cyborg Guardian was made to counter Galactus...who wins?

1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f...ightv191-04.jpg

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 08:08 PM
golem370

It really a toss up.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 08:12 PM