KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire [Sign-in & Discussion]

Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire [Sign-in & Discussion]
Started by: Faroth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire [Sign-in & Discussion]

Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire

It was a stormy night on the planet of Geonosis. A New Republic base stood hidden in a mountainous area, so that no Imperial Remnant forces could find it. Some guards stood outside, and saw some flashes of red light in a small cavern. two of them went in to see what it was, and were greeted by a blade of red energy stabbed into their bodies. Inside the base, a man named Commander Crosse stood in the center of a transmission room, awaiting an important message from Coruscant. Suddenly, the door was blown down, and in came several men wearing black and red. But something was peculiar about these men; their appearances were all the exact same. Tearing through the soldiers guarding the door, they stood still in a line. Then, a sight that the Republic had hoped they'd never see again walked through the door. With a skull shaped metal face, a cape that streamed down its back, and two monstrous, yellow eyes that glared through its mask, there stood the one known as General Grievous. Commander Crosse stepped back a few steps. He said in a breaking voice "Wh- what are y- you?!" The monster sneered and said in a metallic voice "I am General Grievous, and am here to take control of this base. Crosse replied "Never! We will not surrender this base without a fight!" Grievous chuckled. "Very well, New Republic scum!" Grievous revealed his arms, and then pulled out two lightsabers. Igniting them, streams of red light shot from the handle, and with a lightning fast swipe, both of the Commander's arms were on the ground. Commander Crosse yelled in pain, and fell to his knees. Grievous shouted "I want every New Republic soldier in this base dead, except for this pathetic Commander. Reborn, destroy them all!" The Reborn ignited their sabers and slashed through all of the soldiers, and General Grievous started out the door, saying "Let the Commander suffer where he is. He won't be killed right away." They left after taking the base, and the Commander died of blood loss.

You can create your own character, so the sheet will look like this:

Name:
Age: (Please, if you're like a Jedi Master, be realistic, don't put like 15. Minimum age for a Jedi master is 35.)
Faction: (Neutral, Imperial Remnant, or New Republic)
Class:
Weapon(s): (Maximum 2 weapons)
Appearance: (Pic of decription)
Bio/History:

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 09:51 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

excelllent excellent finaly. mwahahahaha
Name:Bak Or
Faction: remenant (if u can put reborn im with them)
Class: (this is like padawan, master thing right???) reborn master
Weapon(s): vibro sythe(present from greivous), red saber.
Appearance: (no pics sorry)dark tunic, dark cloak, hides scarred face behind a mask.
Bio/History:an orphan, raised by the reborn and trained in the arts of the darks side. none knows who killed his parents and for what reason. he wants revenge on the galaxy for what it did to his family.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:23 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(can we have a HUGE space battle sometime?? coz that'd be awsome. doesnt have to be done, just a suggestion. and also, when do we start??)

Last edited by MadMel on Feb 3rd, 2006 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:48 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

When we get more people.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 12:00 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

righto

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 12:04 AM
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

Can I please Join.

Name: Revan
Faction: New Republic
Class: Jedi Master
Weapon(s): Two Blue Lightsabers
Appearance: Has a long whte robe, oftenly disguised with a hood. Brown eyes, and blond hair. Very Tall ( 2.10 meters. )
Bio/History: At the age of 5 he was taken away from his family to on Coruscant to train in the ways of the Jedi. He was trained on the Jedi Academy on Dantooine. His lifes dream was to one day become a Master and rid the galaxy of the Sith. Half of that came true. He realized the Sith will always come back. No matter what the Jedi do, and from then, he achived a new point of view on the Galaxy.

There Is No Chaos, There Is Harmony
There Is No Death, There Is The Force.

All those who folow this code are wise. With wisdom, one is invincilble.
The Dark Side does not folow this code. They have no Wisodm.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 10:17 PM
Jedi Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Oh yeah, I forgot. Everyone will need to give a sample of their RPing. Just give maybe like two or three sentences of RPing.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 10:22 PM
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

He battled the Sith Lord. "FOOL!!!" the Sith shouted easily blocking my attacks. I try to take his saber with the two if mine. He backflips launching a powrfull kick to my chest, and using force lighting on my body that was liying on the ground.

There Is No Chaos, There Is Harmony
There Is No Death, There Is The Force.

All those who folow this code are wise. With wisdom, one is invincilble.
The Dark Side does not folow this code. They have no Wisodm.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 10:26 PM
Jedi Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Alright, you pass. But can you please speak in the third person?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 11:25 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Ok, we'll start once Mad posts his RP sample.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 12:37 AM
MadMel
Heh

(oh gawd. this is my non battle sample)
Bak was looking at the remains of the geonosian base. he noted the the dark side is strong here, and why woulnd't i be?. the place had been stormed by the reborn after all.
"body count?" he asked the nearest of his soldiers.
"erm..679, master"
"how many escaped?"
"we are uncertain, master. they will not get past our perimeter anyhow"
"very well" said Bak "i'll inform the general"
(that will do.)

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:37 AM
Squibit

Name: Marlu Quest
Faction: New Republic
Class: Jedi Padawan
Weapon(s): Two Blue Lightsabers
Appearance: Has a standard brown padawan robe but prefers to wear casual cloths when his master permits it. Moderate height and build with brown hair.
Bio/History: Like so many Marlu always dreamed of being a Jedi. A fan of droids and artifical intelegence systems he has a natrual affinity to repair and create such things. The easiest way for Marlu to utalise the force is altering his surroundings. A potentially dangerous feature as this is often a path to many darkside abilities. However, his master is more than capable to rising to the challenge of keeping him on track. He has advanced well, his ability to use the force to manipulate his environment is nearly the equal of many masters, and his other skills are adaqaute. He would have been entered for the trials already but at his own request has not been. He lacks confidence in himself, and while he believes he is not yet ready for the trials it is true. He is not.
Not yet having constructed his own lightsabres he is using two of his masters. Natrually his master is trying to teach him the advanced art of wielding two sabre simultaneously. But it really isn't for him. Marlu will always try to do as his master instructs, but drops back to a single sabre in combat.
His combat skills are moderate, Fully proficient with Shii-cho, and almost as good at Soresu.
As he finds using the force to boost his own combat prowess or to predict his opponents actions somewhat limiting compared to his ability to alter his surroundings, he often falls back to force-aided attacks in combat, he is however careful to avoid doing so in a way that would be concidered dark-sided.

Examples of tactics include:

Raiseing an opponent off the ground (painlessly).
Snatching blasters from opponents hand one-by-one, or crushing their barrels.
Creating barriers and obstacles to protect himself and his allies
Agitating dust to create a screen to manouver in, or to distract oppoennts.

Role play example:

"Yes master" nodded Marlu after being reprimanded for not calling on the force to clear his mind quickly enough after he was dazed by a falling rock from the top of the cliff face they were climbing.
"Is the top much further?" he asked. Trying (but failing) to disguise his discomfort.

Role play example 2:

Marlu leaped into the ship, calling on the force to open the cockpit hatch.
"Welcome back Marlu" the ships AI he installed greeted him.
"Where would you like to fly to today" It asked making plesant conversation as the whole hanger was exploding around them
"Take off sequence now please FISSI." He almost yelled, strapping himself in as the star fighter hovered for just a moment before blasting off close on the tail of Revan's craft.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:45 AM
Squibit is currently offline Click here to Send Squibit a Private Message Find more posts by Squibit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Very nice roleplaying, Squibit. Hopefully, you'll keep it for the RPG itself, which I'm about to open...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:56 AM
MadMel
Heh

wooohoo

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:13 AM
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

((This sounds alright... I just think i might join... evil face ))

Name: Kem'Kara (Darth Jenre'ya)
Age: Unknown, presumed to be old but has the near-eternal appearance of a wowan in her late twenties)
Faction: Mercenary Neutral/Dark-Sider (Out to make a few credits by taking any old job that seems interesting)
Class: Sith Marauder (A mixture between a master and an assassin)
Weapon(s): Pair of Violet short lightsabres.
Appearance: 5'11, light tan and rather slim figure. Her hair a Brunette and streaked with black and is worn cropped with the longest part nearly touching her shoulders. Her eyes sparkle with an eerie green tinge with pure-jade iris'.
Personality: Surprisingly friendly and polite for a Dark-Sider, she mainly looks out for herself but is not outright 'evil' or malicious. The kind of person you would want as a friend and the first one to be in your nightmares; those that cross her rarely live to talk about it.
Bio/History: she doesn't believe in any one faction or title and claims she is decended from Mandalorians, thaogh she knows that's an exact lie. She is one of those people who just seemed to appear for some unknown reason in the galaxy and finds it amusing and fun enough to stay.
The only thing that is known truly about her is that she loathes both Jedi and the Sith for their biased views and their so-called 'codes'.

RP sample:

The night air was cold, so cold to a point that the heat of her breath became visible as the flakes of snow drifted lazily through the air.
She had been hired to safe-guard a cache of technology from pirates and salvagers; all subject save for employer considered hostile...

Several bodies lay buried amongst the snow as she had encountered a few 'targets' in the the very first two hours she had been standing there. A chill wind picked up and caught her cloak, sending a horrible shiver up and down her spine, rubbing her chest and doing her best to re-wrap herself successfully in the thremal cloak, wishingh now that she had brought more vestments as her employer had dropped her off well over two kilkometers from the cache as not to attract attention.

The freeze was getting worse and the atmospheric temperature dropped a few degrees as if nagging at her remorselessly, she crouched low to the ground and pressed her leg and knees against her to seal in the warmth, wishing she had listened to that Jedi a long time ago on how to focus one's body to regulate temperature.

She had killed him for not making any sense... though mostly because she hated their arrogant kind more than the Sith.

The wind picked up further and stole everything away, even conciousness as she hit the thick snow-encrusted ground.

She woke up around ten minutes later to find the cache completely empty, it's hatch still open and it was quite welcoming as the temperature was regulated within. On a table inside was a freshly-made cup of caffiene and a note next to a sizable pile of credits...

'My thanks to you for allowing us to steal the cache, these credits are for your trouble and the cup is because you looked a little cold out there...
-The Salvagers'

the note was written by a hand that was clearly bitten by the chill, barely legible.

Kem took the lovely warm cup and drank deeply, leaning against the back wall in content as her employer waltzed in from the snow; a look of rage upon his face.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GUARD IT, NOT HELP THEM TAKE EVERYTHING!" the squatly man screamed at her.
Kem'Kara was becoming quite bored of the little man as his face bacame the tint of a ripe plum in rage, gesturing with an unlit lightsabre for him to bug off.

She then realized that she then had no method of transportation from the snowy wasteland, "Now, if you don't get me off this rock then you'll loose alot more then your cache!" she said in a friendly tone that was laced woth malice, igniting her lightsabre...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Last edited by Aliies on Feb 5th, 2006 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:55 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Oh god... you didn't have to do the RP sample thing Aliies, I've already seen your RPing.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:47 AM
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

lol stick out tongue

I cant help but write...

my fingers move faster than i can keep track when ideas find their way to the surface...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:00 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Yeah, same with me. But a lot of the time I'm in a position where I have all sorts of ideas, but if I write them it would mess up the storyline in some way.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:10 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Faleth Raid.
Faction: Neutral
Class: Sith Lord/ Jedi Master.
Weapon(s): Force Powers, Lightsaber.
Appearance: Grey cloak which is striped with white and goes all the way to the floor. Black steel toe boots, black hair and white eyes.
Bio/History: Faleth first tried his luck at becoming a jedi. They took him in, but when he was 10, they denied him. The council sensed something strange in him. Outraged, Faleth went to the Dark Side. He met a Sith, who trained him until the age of 15. Then, the Sith said that Faleth was too much of a inuisance to him, and so the Sith left Faleth. Again in anger, Faleth became a smuggler for some time, before a renegade/follen jedi came into view. The follen jedi, came up to Faleth and told him that he felt both the light and the dark in Faleth. He was interested in him , and so trained him. Faleth was accepted into the legion of Fallen Jedi, and became a Fallen Master, and now leads a group of 75 Fallen Jedi.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:46 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squibit

so... follen = fallen ? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:35 PM
Squibit is currently offline Click here to Send Squibit a Private Message Find more posts by Squibit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote