KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire [Sign-in & Discussion]

Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire [Sign-in & Discussion]
Started by: Faroth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

No... I would've included you, but I was giving the absolute recap; it wasn't very detailed at all.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 09:56 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

oh do i need to put the species of my person down if i do here is his species
he is a coway
http://www.starwars.com/databank/sp...oway/index.html

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 01:17 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

ok one last question where is the most battle going on so i can easily fit in to the story line unless someone wants to give me an intro

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 12:41 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Alright, well there are small battles happening everywhere. I can figure out where you'd want to be, but I need to l=know if you're going to go New Imperial or Rebellion. The New Rebellion isn't just the good guys; it's anyone who hates the New Empire.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 03:31 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

now where can i join in????

Sean Jones

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 08:02 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I was gonna be in the empire

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 08:02 AM
Dawson

As people may have noticed, AOR hasn't been around recently. Perhaps he's told you why; perhaps he hasn't. Either way, it's beside the point.
He wants to know what's going on in this thread. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Signatures | Hrm?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 03:59 AM
Dawson is currently offline Click here to Send Dawson a Private Message Find more posts by Dawson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasi
Never Dead

Name: Rand Kasi
Race: Human
Faction: New Republic
Class: Jedi Knight
Rank: Advanced saber skill, average knight level skill elsewhere.
Weapon(s): Green lightsaber.
Appearance: (Avatar) Long blue hair framing a lean, hard-edged face. Gray eyes guard a simple nose. Rand's build is lean; he's one of those people who's musculature goes unnoticed beneath his clothing, but when open is recognized as extremely fit. He has barely a slight tan. He wears a white folded jedi's inner robes, altered so that it falls to his ankles instead of hsi thighs. Over this he wears a dark brown robe with a deep cowl.
Bio/History: Rand Kasi was born on Iridonia, among the hardened Zabrak warriors that dwell there. Early on in his orphaned life he was seen as a prodigy among the Zabrak combatants, and sent away with a Zabrak Jedi to Coruscant, where he was trained. The same Zabrak, whose name was Bron 'Kali Shan, took him as a Padawan, teaching him the greatest possible methods for combat with a lightsaber, at which he excelled far above his force powers, which stayed average throughout his young life. Unfortunately, Shan was killed before he could complete Kasi's lightsaber training, leaving him with small weaknesses he has worked tirelessly at to rectify. After hunting down and killing his master's murderer, Kasi was granted the rank of Jedi Knight, at the age of 16. A young one, but there have been younger. He has since decided he is far unsuitable to train an apprentice, as he lacks the knowledge, but holds the wisdom to know his weaknesses.
Lightsaber Combat Styles: Mastery of Form II - Makashi, the form dedicated to lightsaber dueling. Adept at Form III - Soresu, dedicated to defense, against lightsaber and blaster. At the time of Shan's death, he had been teaching Kasi in the basics of Form IV, Ataru--focused on acrobatic combat--and the stem-off of that form, Form VIII - Sokan, a vital-area style. He is but a basic learner of those two styles.
RP Sample:

"I know how much you hate these meetings, Kasi."

"Do not fret over this, Master. My mind is not as sharp as it should be, and so I will gratefully sit in on your meetings."

Shan studied his Padawan's face for a long moment, hoping to see some shift in countenance. But, as always, there was none. Rand's face was as stoic as it could be.

"Your mind is sharp, Kasi," Shan pressed.

"Only in combat, Master, as you know," Kasi replied, turning and beginning to walk from the chamber, the cold steps reflecting the tap-tap of his booted feet. "I have an appointment, Master. Excuse me."

Shan watched his Padawan as he exited the chamber. Sighing, the Zabrak Master shifted beneath his robes and terminated the program as the uploading console beeped at completion. Kasi was always so unemotional. He was glad that his Padawan was taking an active interest in furthering his knowledge over something other than combat, though perhaps it was the Master's fault for pushing Rand too far with a lightsaber, and not enough with balance.

"Oh, stop worrying. Kasi is going to be amazing...he is amazing..."

(Hope that works.)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 03:30 PM
Kasi is currently offline Click here to Send Kasi a Private Message Find more posts by Kasi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

Name: Kit Jenison
Race: Zabrack
Faction: New Republic
Class: Jedi Knight
Weapon(s): Blue lightsaber, vibro-knife
Appearance: A white-skinned Zabrack with no hair and deep grey eyes. He is very muscular and tall, with black jedi robes, and a special ritual belt given to him by the Queen of Onerdon. He has robotic legs as a result of a fight with a Sith Lord.
Bio/History: Kit grew up on Onerdon with his father, who was a former Sith but turned to the light-side. His father taught him the way of the dark-side and how to control it. Later on Onerdon went to war with the infamous beast-riders once again. Kit's father took Kit to Iridonia, where he gave Kit to his aunt. When he was older, Kit went back to Onerdon and saved the Queen of Onerdon, but he could never find his father. From there Kit went to the Republic and became a commander in the New Republic army.

RP sample: Kit sat in the dark room with his eyes fixed on his opponent, he will need precise accuracy to free himself. Just as his opponent came nearest him, Kit sucked up his knife and cut his bonds in one stroke. He lunged at his enemy and knocked him bodily to the ground, snatching up his lightsaber as he did. Kit got up drew his saber and stabbed it threw the man's chest and into the ground. Kit put away his saber and walked away...

I will hunt you down.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 02:03 AM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote