KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Blade

Respect Blade
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 24 25 [26]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

There's talk over at CBR that Blade actually takes over as the lord of the vampires because of this story posted on Marvel.

http://marvel.com/news/comicstories..._the_heroic_age

Interesting theory though that Blade betrays his allies. But I doubt it.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 20th, 2010 02:22 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
There's talk over at CBR that Blade actually takes over as the lord of the vampires because of this story posted on Marvel.

http://marvel.com/news/comicstories..._the_heroic_age

Interesting theory though that Blade betrays his allies. But I doubt it.
i always wanted Blade to do that, and have actually been theorizing a story in which that would happen, i think it'd be amazing, similar to daredevil becoming leader of the hand.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 02:33 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

That cover to X-Men looks cool. Considering Blade held the advantage in the first fight they need to fight again.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post May 21st, 2010 11:57 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Trackz
i always wanted Blade to do that, and have actually been theorizing a story in which that would happen, i think it'd be amazing, similar to daredevil becoming leader of the hand.

That would be so sick.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 09:56 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by YFZ 350
That cover to X-Men looks cool. Considering Blade held the advantage in the first fight they need to fight again.

Okay, I know this is a respect thread and you're entitled to your opinion, but I must have read a different scene then you did.

1) Even if you buy it ended in a "stalemate," Blade needed prep time to achieve that (I highly doubt he always has a vial of vamp blood on him since his goal is to wipe out vampires, not make more of them).

2) Logan could have ended that fight with his first punch. The only reason Blade wasn't killed is that Logan chose to retract his claws.

3) Logan had just got back from a big fight with Omega Red (and anyone who says Blade was worn out from his tiny scuffle with SHIELD goons must think Blade is REALLY weak).

Personally, (and this is just me), I'd say Blade looked like a chump there. Again, I know this is a respect thread and I am sorry if I offend anyone, but I have to be honest.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 02:01 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

^ Oh god not this again. I see where your coming from though but its not that simple.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 02:46 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

I was being honest also so it's good. Just because Logan punched Blade instead of using his claws means little to me.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 02:50 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by chilled monkey
Okay, I know this is a respect thread and you're entitled to your opinion, but I must have read a different scene then you did.

1) Even if you buy it ended in a "stalemate," Blade needed prep time to achieve that (I highly doubt he always has a vial of vamp blood on him since his goal is to wipe out vampires, not make more of them).

2) Logan could have ended that fight with his first punch. The only reason Blade wasn't killed is that Logan chose to retract his claws.

3) Logan had just got back from a big fight with Omega Red (and anyone who says Blade was worn out from his tiny scuffle with SHIELD goons must think Blade is REALLY weak).

Personally, (and this is just me), I'd say Blade looked like a chump there. Again, I know this is a respect thread and I am sorry if I offend anyone, but I have to be honest.

we need to make a topic for this,

only thing i'm addressing is the fact that Blade had been weakened (even from his fight with shield) he had been on the run for months, no shelter and was fighting demons he came across, he was so weak that a bullet against his kevlar put him down...

before we get into this, i'm hoping they address the fight in that issue, maybe as much as one sentence referencing their first meeting. Cause the intent of the fight was near blatant....

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 03:21 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by YFZ 350
I was being honest also so it's good. Just because Logan punched Blade instead of using his claws means little to me.

Originally posted by Deadline
^ Oh god not this again. I see where your coming from though but its not that simple.

No problem. Let's just agree to disagree.

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 12:06 AM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote