KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Signature Tournament Round 1- Cyber Ninja vs. Mist

Signature Tournament Round 1- Cyber Ninja vs. Mist
Started by: DarkWizard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dusty

I'm going to get hit by a plane engine.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:26 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Woohoo!

no expression

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:30 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Donnie Darko?

anyone?.....anyone?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:33 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

I hate to say this mist, But you lose by Technicality.

CN moves on.

Consider yourself lucky as shit.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:48 AM
Null

lol no one seems to happy roll eyes (sarcastic)

I give it to Mist if you let the size slide ?

Mist should move on

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:08 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
lol no one seems to happy roll eyes (sarcastic)

I give it to Mist if you let the size slide ?

Mist should move on

That's quite the sportsmanship.

I'll have to ask an official.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:10 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

...crap, I gotta decide on this, don't I?

With no offense to Cyber, it's clear Mist won if you exclude the technicality....but there's the rub. Forum rules state that you get one (final) entry. It's obvious it was a mere oversight, yet we have to respect the rules as they are laid out before us. I want the best sig-makers to advance, but I also want to be fair.

Even with Cyber offering Mist the win, I would feel odd overturning the ruling by myself. If Cyber still agrees, and doesn't want to move on, if Mist agrees as well I think we should allow Mist to override the loss. But if either party doesn't consent (since we haven't heard from Mist yet) Cyber retains his win.

...so that was kind of a fancy way to say "I ain't deciding" stick out tongue It's up to Mist and Cyber...Mist if he agrees, and Cyber if he stills retains his offer.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:16 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

lol i don't want to win by no defualt. Mist is in a different time zone so he probably sleeping . I give up and withdraw from this duel unless you hold a gun to my head.eek!

If everyone agress then there should be no harm I agree

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:20 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Oopsy, shoulda checked the filesize.....embarrasment

Eh well...my bad and I lost...Im not fussed what happens now..

I dont want to take over from Cyber advancing, and I'd feel bad by letting him withdrawal for me to advance....Id rather stay to the rules to be fair and all...

But since he is the winner, its all his call.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:49 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Lol no. i accually want you in the race(more fun to watch) I still get to go in wild cards.(If you don't accept I will kill you) So if you value your life

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:51 PM
Hazardous

Well, if you are offering to let me take your place to advance, then Ill accept it.....are you sure?

Thanks by the way, I dont even think I should progress seeing as I didnt meet the rules criteriaerm

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:54 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mišt
Well, if you are offering to let me take your place to advance, then Ill accept it.....are you sure?

Thanks by the way, I dont even think I should progress seeing as I didnt meet the rules criteriaerm
Lol like come on. My sig messed up because when i save dit the color when crazy and I loved your damn king kong one and you would be more compition to the others and I would get slaughtered like cattle. Your is better

I am sure

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:57 PM