KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire

Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire
Started by: Faroth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Faleth was in his cabin, a bit disturbed and worried. He was at the secret base located on a distant planet, Naadar. The small number of Fallen Jedi hid there, and lived there. About 75 of them, those who thought that both, the Dark and the Light sides were foolish. And they took a different path, a renegade path. They do what they need to do, what they want to do. One day, they can save a village, the other, they can help destroy one. And Faleth was the head of them.

A Fallen Jedi knocked at Faleth's cabin door. "Come in" said Faleth. "Is something wrong?" asked the Fallen Jedi. There were no stupid rules such as saying "Master" or anything like that to a person a higher rank then you. This was the Fallen way.

"Seems that I can sensed dark side in Correlia. Huge mass of dark side... But for now, I think we'll stay out of anything and observe" said Faleth noddin

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:57 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

Pal_Jetsam06 wrote on Feb 5th, 2006 04:25 PM:
Name: Z-777 (also known as Commander Figo)
Species: cloned human
Homeworld: Kamino
Class: Clone Commander
Feat: duel repeating blasters
Apperiance: A clone in his early 20's,(growth accelaration) has musclur form.

Role-play sample: Figo stood with his colegues as the hologram of the Jedi Master disapeared.
"Well you heard her",he said breking the silence let's go scout the outlining planets. He put on his helmet and walked out of the room.

I will hunt you down.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:29 PM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

ooc: Pal, you dont put that here you put it in thr sign up thread. Read the rules. :P

There Is No Chaos, There Is Harmony
There Is No Death, There Is The Force.

All those who folow this code are wise. With wisdom, one is invincilble.
The Dark Side does not folow this code. They have no Wisodm.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 10:11 PM
Jedi Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squibit

Marlu followed behind his master, but broke off to ensure secracy. He knew his master was skilled but was astounded by the death he was surrounded by. The shock of the devestation quivered through the force.

Reaching a lift he took it one level above the bridge. After exploring a little he found a service vent and dropped inside. He arranged him self to observe what happens when his master finally arrived.

He watched the the battle but knew it would be useless to join in, he would only be a distraction for his master, another factor to worry about.

As his master is violently kicked to the floor and the Black-robed figure prepares to execute a coup de grace Marlu ignites one of his sabres and severs the girders holding up the roof-panel he is currently crouch on above the seen.
Leaping off before it reaches the deck and landing in a rear guard with sabre in hand he raises his other...

Nearby plasma conduits burst open having been slashed by force strikes. A near by hydro pipe also is caused to rupture. The mixture of water and hot plasma quickly fills the room with steam.

Shutting off his sabre to preserve his concealment he quietly falls back away from the centre of the room.

How's that for a distraction master Marlu thought to himself.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 12:54 AM
Squibit is currently offline Click here to Send Squibit a Private Message Find more posts by Squibit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Bak arrived the the perimeter. hundres of clones marched across the field towards the reborn. the area was littered with bodies. "RIGHT" Bak shouted to his men."we are REBORN. we should each be able to take out at least 30 clones." he paused to give the full effect of his speech. "spare no one" he said. then he was off, with an army of reborn behind him.
Bak drew on his hate, hate of the new republic, and crushed the first line of soldiers. He was now only metres away. he raised his scythe and sliced the next lot of clones. his reborn army crashed with the clones, and since the cloneS didn't have sabers, they crumpled like tinfoil.
Bak continued to slice and hack and deflect when he saw a jedi amongst the clones. only one. "THE JEDI SCUM IS MINE" he roared at his troops "TAKE OUT THE REST". a small perimeter appeared in the battle field. space enough for two force users to brawl. the jedi leapt at Bak, his saber coming down...on thin air. 'oh please' thought Bak 'this "jedi" is as slow as a sunny week on kamino.' he was right. this jedi was barely a knight. so Bak toyed with the inexperienced jedi. putting up a big show until he got bored.
"time to finish this" he growled, and struck the jedi with force lightning. the knight flew a good 20 feet into the air and fell, his body vibrating from the electric shock that killed him. after that the fight was pretty much over. the clones put up a resistance for three minutes, then were slaughtered.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 06:18 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

Warning

He was in too much pain to see what just happened. Though as soon as the Sith turned arround to see what was going on, Revan calls his sabers threw the force jumping in the air, and charging at the Sith. The Sith quickly turns around igniting his red saber and blocking the leap attack.

"WHAT IS IT REVAN? What If I already killed her?
"THAN I WILL SPILL YOUR GUTS TO THE FLOOR!!!"

Revan didnt know how, but he never fought so fast. He had done so many attacks that he could not before, soon they bacame a tornado of swirling colors. As the Sith releases lighting from his fingertips again, Revan puts his lightsabers in the way, reflecting the lightning back at the Sith Lord. The SIth is knocked to the near by wall looking agnry. Again they engage in lightsaber combat. Revan spins around at a great speed, knocking the Sith lightaber with one saber, and cutting his head of with the second. Faling to the ground, weak and injured, he detects a force sensitive in the room, besides himself. His inuries from force lighting do not alow him to concentrate hard so he simply asks:

" Who is there? "

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 10:19 AM
Jedi Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(wow, nice revan)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:09 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squibit

Creating a bubble around him using the force, that rather than being a perfect oval as he had intended formed a somewhat irregular shape as the steam breaches the barrier here and there due to his lack of concentration, Marlu walks towards his master and deactives his blade.

"It is only I master. I appologise for not revealing myself sooner, but I feared you might turn me away if you discovered me" He explains, finnally able to ceace his efforts to conceal himself.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:11 AM
Squibit is currently offline Click here to Send Squibit a Private Message Find more posts by Squibit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

Looking a bit shoked at the sight of his aprentice, and then smiles.

"I would have expected no less from you." So, you saved my skin with the diversion? Trying to keep himself standing from the pain.

(And thanks)

Last edited by Jedi Revan on Feb 7th, 2006 at 10:26 AM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 10:24 AM
Squibit

"I did, but please don't feel indebted to me or anything like that master. You have saved my own life more times than I could count on a journey from courascant to the outer-rim." He said with a smile on his face, which quickly changed to concern when he saw Revan wincing.

"Here let me try and help you with that my master." He requested, moving over to his master and prepareing to call on the force to revitalise his almost life-long friend and mentor.

"Who was this advasary master? and how did you know of his location. Surely even with your abilities you could not have sensed him over such a great distrance through the force!" He inquired, half hopeing that his master would tell him that it was indeed the case the force could do such an amazing thing.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 11:09 AM
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

Smiling, and looking gratefull for the healing. "Well... yes and no. You see I concentrated as hard as I could to find him, and he did the same for me. So I used the force to find him and vice versa. So the Force created a link. I knew where he was going and he knew where I was going. The opponent was a Sith Lord that got away once..." Revans face turns sad... But I dont want to talk about it. If you want to hear it, I will tell you back on Dantooine in the Jedi Council, that is if I am still a jedi. *Sighs deeply*. Anyway, the good thing is that I... pardon... WE killed this guy.

Last edited by Jedi Revan on Feb 7th, 2006 at 07:10 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:08 PM
Squibit

"This could be a useful tool!" Marlu exclaimed.
"Do the other Jedi know of this? If the knowledge could be spread we could prearrange times for us to cast thoughts to one another. It could be a way to ensure we can keep in contact." he continued. Easing his master up onto his feet as he spoke.

"Well i've done as much for you as I can right now master. It would have been alot better if you informed me of this mission so I could have assisted you directly, maybe you wouldn't be in such a state. Prevention is better than cure as the saying goes." he rambled on as he started to walk.

"We can still use the shuttle. It is bound to be bugged by now, but I daresay that isn't going to be much of an issue now this conflic has been resolved. Right master ?"

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:52 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

In a small base on Tatooine, a hooded Trandoshan sent transmissions to General Grievous to all the places he would need to strike next.

"Good... The New Republic is crumbling under our grip... Soon, I will become the emperor, and rule the galaxy, with you at my right hand."

"Yes, my lord. I have already taken out all of the Republic bases, and I will soon move on to destroying every single Jedi. But I must tell you, not even I can destroy so many of them. Are the new Reborns ready yet?"

"In the working, my friend. But right now, I want you to specifically destroy some Jedi that I think might be a big threat. One is named-"

"I know just who you're talking about, master. I have sensed it in the Force. They will be dead soon, and the New Republic shall once again be reorganized into the galactic empire. Fairwell, my lord."

General Grievous hit the button turning the hologram projector off, and went to the ship's hangar, where he got into a small shuttle. He then told the pilot to take him to the planet called Dantooine, where he would wait for his next targets...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 10:07 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(hmm sorry multi tasking right now.)

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 04:38 AM
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

He went with Marlu to the shuttle. He said: NO, the Jedi dont know about this link. I told you, I will tell you everything in the Jedi Council on Dantooine. IF I am still a Jedi at all. I have done crimes, worth banishing from the Jedi order. Not the dark side but a diferent number of things. Holding his hand at the place where his heart was. I sense a great disturbence in the force, brace yourself, something is not right on Dantooine.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:36 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

In a New Republic Senate chamber, a group of senators spoke about the New Republic's next action. One senator, Mas Matto, spoke.

"The New Republic is unstable! We cannot let it fall do turmoil! The only thing to do is to elect a new chancellor!"

Another senator named Malla Sanus replied to Matto's suggestion.

"That might be able to solve a few things. But who? There is no one..."

"Or, we can reorganize into another empire! I mean, the only problem then was the rebels! We can keep the Jedi, but at least have one ruler. Face it; our government is horrible! Is that why we're in this situation? It's not the Jedi's fault, it's ours! The New Republic's! The empire is the only option, we must!" said Follo Morrie.

Then, the final senator, Kron Denda, said "Yes, and no! The empire is what we must spawn again, but the Jedi must be destroyed! We shall destroy them all, we have enough troops for another purge!"

Malla spoke once again. "Listen to yourselves! You're senators of the New Republic, not leftovers of the empire! The most we will allow you to do is elect a new chancellor!"

Then, the door of the room was blown down, and in came a dark hooded Trandoshan, followed by two reborn masters.

"Who are you, and why are you here?!" Matto yelled.

"I am Darth Sillis, and I sensed your entire conversation in the Force. The one called... Kron Denda? Yes, well, he is the only one here who is correct."

"What do you mean?" asked Kron.

"I also believe that the empire is the only choice, and you can reach it through me. I can help the New Republic keep in balance, and the only way to do that is to mold it together with the new order... the New Imperial Order... It is what we will do, do you concur?"

The senators started nodding, all except for Matto.

"I will not tolerate this! The other parts of the government will hear about this!"

"There is no use in that. I already convinced them too."

"Well, the Jedi will-"

"My reborn forces are destroying their temple as we speak."

"But-"

It was too late. One of the reborns had thrown their saber into his chest.

"Now, if you will, allow me to speak into the intercom, so the entire city will hear this."

One of the senators got up and walked over to a intercom.

"Here it is." he said.

"Oh, and you will all now be calling me master or lord Sillis from now on"

"I'm sorry, my lord."

Sillis approached the intercom.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 12:06 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(wow, woohoo im an imperial master now YEAH big grin)
john was watching the politics via the com-net. he didnt really like politics, but he needed to see the empire rise again. forever, he hoped...no, he knew that this time, there wont be any mistakes. as long as he, and the reborn lived, they would be unstoppable.
(some-one gimme a job, coz im not doing anything in this game at the moment)

Last edited by MadMel on Feb 9th, 2006 at 05:16 AM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:07 AM
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

AS they went to the shuttle, and ploted course for Dantooine, he felt another disturbance... the dark forces were conspiring...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 07:15 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[I know Mad. I was just about to do that...]

Sillis started to speak into the intercom.

"People of the New Republic! My name is Darth Sillis, Dark Lord of the Sith!" But you may also call me lord Sillis. The New Republic is no more! The senate has agreed to reogranize the New Republic into the second galactic empire, with me as the emperor. If you try to stop me, you will fall in battle. Now, please stay still while we eliminate every Jedi on Coruscant! My appretnice, General Grievous and and John Ba'Kor, will destroy the other Jedi in the universe! Now, I will be leaving the rest to my Reborn army!"

Sillis turned off the intercom, and could hear the screaming outside. He walked to one of his Reborn and spoke to him.

"Tell John Ba'Kor that we are ready for the Reborn arrival. Make sure that not a single Jedi survives, so that there will be no last hope. I will be going to the other parts of Coruscant to inform all other cities."

The Reborn nodded, and left the room. Sillis turned to the Senate.

"Remember, the Jedi are an enemy of the Empire, ass are the clones. We will no longer need them with the Reborn around."

He left after the Reborn, and went to his shuttle, which took him to the other cities, where he spread the same message.

Meanwhile...

General Grievous arrived on Dantooine, and got out of his shuttle. He looked around, and ordered the Reborn to scout the area for any Jedi. But he knew that two Jedi were coming straight here, so he stayed where he was.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 10:20 PM
Jedi Revan
Jedi Master

As the shuttle landed on Dantooine, he felt the dark-side, and ignited his sabers.

"Marlu, be carefull, send a message to this hypercon link: 555-42667, talk to the politician there, he needs to know that the sith lord is dead.

He went out of the shuttle, only to see another shuttle, and General Griveous.

" And who might you be? "

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 10:30 PM