KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Senate {Character Creation and Talk}

The Senate {Character Creation and Talk}
Started by: Grand Moff Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mandos
Why would I want more?

lol

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:56 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

If you want to understand it, reread the old senate thread.

lol

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:52 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

i would like to join please.....
Name: Sean Jones
Title: (if possible) Gardian Jedi& Keeper of the pice.
Afflaion: bladian empior.
Political Strength: vary stron and perswasive.
Force Stringth: Strong
Apperence: Long sholder lingth blond hair... Blue eyes. 6' 180lbs.
looks very slim, but has amazing leg stringth, has a scar just above the right eyebrow, weares jedi master robes.
Bio: No one knows where he is from, not even himself, he was lost when he was a baby and a jedi found him abord a fraighter while trying to fend off a group of pirates... Raised at the Jedi temple, and a sucessfull, and powerful jedi master. duel green lightsabers.

Sean Jones

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:12 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

please send me a private message and let me know if i can join

Sean Jones

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:20 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

of course you can.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 10:26 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Etiquette

So it seems we don't use the titles we should when addressing people in the Senate! So here are the appropriate terms.

Supreme Chancellor- Chancellor or Your Excellency.
Grand Moff- Your grace or our Excellency.
A Count,Duke,lord etc- Your grace or My Lord.
A Jedi Master- Master Jedi
A Senator- Your Excellency
A King or Emperor- Your Majesty,Highness,Lordship,Emminence etc. 9be flattering to them)

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:52 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squibit

Well in that case.
I'd like ot request no abreviations of names.

"Supreme chancellor GMG" just doesn't seem right to me

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 04:24 PM
Squibit is currently offline Click here to Send Squibit a Private Message Find more posts by Squibit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

You would call him Supreme Chancellor.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 04:28 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squibit

No but just generally a request not to abreviate names. Type them out in full or say their nickname if at an appropriet time.

OOC it is fine to type GMG, but in character you should be refered to as supreme chancellor gavin. not "I was talking with GMG today and..."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 04:35 PM
Squibit is currently offline Click here to Send Squibit a Private Message Find more posts by Squibit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Yes hoever saying I talked with GMG today is acceptable. As is Supreme Chancellor Gavin it's up to you. But you wouldn't say Supreme Chancellor GMG! wink

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 04:38 PM
Squibit

Ok i need a few quick pieces of information...

There is a Jedi army? what loonie dreamed that one up ! stick out tongue

This is led by Mandos, who is not on the jedi council. Can I assume therefore that the "jedi army" is not affiliated with the main-stream of the jedi order? Or is it a subgroup and Mandos is therefor subject to the will of the council?

Also if Mandos is that important would I not have heard/seen/met him before?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 05:22 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

stick out tongue

There is the Jedi army, that I lead from a distance, but the council regulates it. I do not show myself often to others jedis (reasons in my biography on page 2). There is also the explanation to why I haven't join the counsil... yet.

Careful with the term army. Jedis are warriors, but they are not independant. The serve the senate.

Last edited by Mandos on Feb 8th, 2006 at 05:29 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 05:25 PM
Squibit

Hmmm, can you be a little more specific about the difference between

"Lead from a distance" and "regulates it" ?

I could understand if you lead it directly and the council regulared it but ot me those two phrases mean the same thing.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 05:43 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

I too am not quite sure about this Jedi Army, I believed DP/Jango is in charge of the military? Is this Jedi army like the SAS?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 06:09 PM
seanjones

ok now this is my first time to rp.. i need a little boost here where do we rp? do we just go to a room or does someone just make up a room? or what?

Sean Jones

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 07:49 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Hmmm this may be a little complecated for your first RP. the link is on pg 1

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 08:03 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

The Jedi army is a section of the army, controlled by DP. Let's say its a direct link between the counsil and Dp.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:53 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

So Im not from my plnet then?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:00 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

I'm sorry if I messed up with that idea. If that's thge case tell me and I'll repair.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:11 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

well i still want to resign and wander the universe,.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:14 PM