KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Senate {Character Creation and Talk}

The Senate {Character Creation and Talk}
Started by: Grand Moff Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mandos
Why would I want more?

You can do whatever you want lol

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:16 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

yeah!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:21 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

cool

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:23 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

well hmmmmm

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:35 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squibit

So.

When there is a particularly dangerous or difficult mission that the primary military (controlled by DP) needs to have accomplished, they request the jedi council lend them some Jedi.

There is a group of Jedi that have been trained specifically to work with the standard military and generally the council accept, sending the "jedi army" to assist.

When they do, you are the one to lead them into battle.

That makes sense to me, but if its not right please correct. This would however mean you were acctually well known and leading from the front.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 12:11 AM
Squibit is currently offline Click here to Send Squibit a Private Message Find more posts by Squibit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

There was a Jedi army in the clone wars

does that count?

stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 01:20 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

No, the active Jedi of that time were enisted as military and squad commanders; Knights and padawans would lead whole batalions whilst Masters like Yoda or Windu lead the entire campaign.

It appeared to be an army but it was just their presence being used to increase moral or lead the Troopers on to atacks using their Jedi abilities to enhance performance and deflect the odd blaster bolt...

the Jedi are and always were too few to be lead as an army by most''s standards though a thousand could be far worse and adversary than a number eight to ten times their own...

GMG, in this 200th year of the new republic, how many Jedi would you say there to be?

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:08 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I was kidding, I didn't want to unleash your wrath messed

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:09 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Wrath? If that's wrath...

Then i like it... evil face

You had an interesting point Faroth, didn't want to scare you off stick out tongue

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:24 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I decide to back out. I am more accustomed to the internal policies than I am concerning exterior policies. The game is mostly based upon exterior politics, correct me if I'm wrong.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 02:25 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Thats OK we don't mind!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 02:29 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

Name: Lord Follen
Race: An elf of a protected race he strives to save.
Title: Senator... He is in control of foreign spice trade and some branches of sciences.
Afflation: Bladian Empire
Political Strength: He is quiet and soft spoken but can hold his position in defence. He will put his all in debates that result in large decisions only when there is an effect on his part.
Force Power:Ubove avrage though he has found away to hide his skills so others wont target him has a threat.
Apperance: My sig
Bio: An elf of the forest he was founded by The emperor and granteda seat in his empire. He soon was granted charge of the economic rescources of the spice trade and he helped boost the economy greatly with his abilitys. He was trained by a lone jedi and he soon made his own saber of which he hide secretly in case of emergencys. He is one of the most loyal to AOR and is proud to stand in his shadow as his power spreads through the galaxy.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 01:26 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Number of Jedi by NJO standards? Hundreds of thousands.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 02:26 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

i think we should start an rp in here

Sean Jones

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 08:12 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I think you want GMG to kick your ass. smile

Sorry, I know you're new. I was just having a little joke. But you aren't supposed to start RPG's in discussion threads, because it's pointless.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 08:29 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

quote: (post)
Originally posted by seanjones
i think we should start an rp in here

We started the RP!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 06:02 PM
Lord Follen
Lord of Azarathian Elves

lol

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 07:18 PM
Lord Follen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Follen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Follen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

sorry but as you can tell im new.

Sean Jones

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 08:17 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

no problem.... NOOOOOB!!!!!

Sorry, had to do that stick out tongue

You're a nice guy sean.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 07:10 PM
seanjones

um.. thanx

Sean Jones

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 07:38 PM