KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Senate {Character Creation and Talk}

The Senate {Character Creation and Talk}
Started by: Grand Moff Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Name: Corsita Ok'Riv Nonada
Title: Jedi Knight
Affliation: New Republic
Political Strength: Mild
Force Strength: Adept
Apperence: Pic.
Bio: A human born on the harsh slums of Couriscant, he endured through what many children do, teasing, bullying and such. He had gang wars made up of his only friends, many of whom died from some of the more mature gangs that followed no rules. He trained himself physically and was a strong kid, though he didnt look the part. When he was taken into the Temple to learn the ways of Jedi, his mind was very clouded. The Order almost dropped him from their tutelage, seeing as how he had a short fuse and harmed some other apprentices. After a long while, an Ithorian taught him the nicer ways of things and he became a less agressive person. He opened up and made friends with the other children, as he progressed further into his training. Now a full fledged Knight, he has made it far from his troubled childhood and now pledges himself to the Order and the greater good.

(Sorry Im so late! embarrasment I just had an urge to join a SW Rp. And if this isnt good than tell me and I'll try to fix it.)

Attachment: 1024x768_c.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 02:27 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

He looks like kyle Catarn?

Awsome.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 04:56 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Welcome, read a little from the curent page backwards too, then start!

Old Post May 1st, 2006 08:21 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Veldon Vuirteir

Heya, I Was Wondering If I Can Join. I Only Just Started Swrp But Here's My Lame Profile Anyways.

Name: Veldon Vuirtier
Species: Human
Apperance: Dark Blue Jedi Robes, Eye= Sea Blue, Hair=Brown, Bearded
Title: Jedi Guardian
Affilation: New Republic
Force Strength: Moderate
Hilt: Duel Violt Jenruax

Bio: Was Born On Tatooine And Was Placed In The Slave Trade. Eventually Was Sold To A Hooded Figure That Pursuaded The Trader,
The Hooded Figure Was A Jedi Master And Took Me Back To Coruscant And Trained Me In The Ways Of The Force. Is Now A Fully Fledged Jedi Guardian And A Decent Piolet.

(Pretty Lame Huh? I'm New So Yeah)

Old Post May 9th, 2006 12:21 PM
Veldon Vuirteir is currently offline Click here to Send Veldon Vuirteir a Private Message Find more posts by Veldon Vuirteir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

No, thats good, read up on AOR'S posts and etiquette please. Oh and try get involved with the story!

Old Post May 9th, 2006 01:26 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Veldon Vuirteir

Already Read It. Quite Good.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 05:25 AM
Veldon Vuirteir is currently offline Click here to Send Veldon Vuirteir a Private Message Find more posts by Veldon Vuirteir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

It seems that the Jedi are becoming popular, only remember that they hold no placings in power anymore and do not represent the republic after the depowerment of their order; they still exist though don't affect thing on a grand scale anymore.

Treat them as commoners and civilians though they're popular for thed ever-alternating Jedi Speaker of the Senate (A point of discussion though with no power to make decisions. keepers of the peace only in a verbal sense and are arrested for the use of their powers in the Senate under suspicion of tampering with overall opinions)

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post May 10th, 2006 09:05 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Yeah it seems very little is as it was.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 10:06 AM
Veldon Vuirteir

Ok Then, Sorry If It's A Little To Combat Based.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 09:45 PM
Harpies

The Senate {Character Creation and Talk}

Name:Regiola
Title: Bounty Hunter
Affliation: Who ever pays
Political Strength: Mild
Force Strength:None
Bio:Along time ago His dad was political so then Regiola left his family and went to live the life of a bounty hunter. His armor is pitch black with a blueish visor (clone armor)

Old Post May 14th, 2006 02:57 AM
Harpies is currently offline Click here to Send Harpies a Private Message Find more posts by Harpies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

Name: Archie Kiber
Class: Outcast jedi
Affiliation: Himself
Species: Human, 40% of unknown species
Description: Long black hair, grey jedi robes. 5 feet 11 inches.
Bio: Archie was gifted from birth. He could sense stuff to an extent that he could see perfectly with his eyes closed. His face has a large scar that reminds him of a terrible effent, so he wears a mask with no eye slits all the time.

I will hunt you down.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 01:37 AM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Harpies and Pal are adding some character to the storyline!
Okay, I'll be coming back into the fray soon as 'my people' are still at war and are concentrating upon protecting their now-exposed flank to the galactic republic as they feel they may become a threat!

The real reason is that I've been real busy with my new job as a metal engineer apprentice! That and my chainmaille projects are getting more intense...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post May 21st, 2006 01:04 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pal_Jetsam06
Arcangel

I'm eliminating my old one if that's ok. (i haven't played with him yet)

Name: Kris Lorgon
Title: Dark Jedi/Mercenary
Affliation: Anyone who pays big money
Political Strength: none
Force Strength: strong
Appearance: long black hair, shady green eyes, tall and muscular.
Bio: Kris was born on Thessus and raised on Corusant by his father's best friend (Parents gave him to father's best friend because they didn't want a child). Kris grew up around the mercenarys and bounty hunters, watching, listening, and learning. Kris became quite a good mechanic as well. One day, Kris's so called uncle, owed money to a crime lord and couldn't pay, so he gave Kris to the crime lord known as Chupa kang. After sometime as Chupa's slave, Chupa noticed Kris's potential of being a mercenary, so Chupa trained him and stationed him as his personal bodyguard, and that would be his downfall. When they were alone, Kris ran Chupa through with a vibrosword and turned his body over to the authorities and recieved a reward. Kris was soon famous foer being the best mercenary/bounty hunter there was. Although on one job Kris faced a dark jedi who defeated him in battle. Kris used this to his advantage by becoming the dark jedi's apprentice, and then when Kris was strong enough he turned on his master and went on with his successful career, and now even stronger.

I will hunt you down.

Last edited by Pal_Jetsam06 on Jun 4th, 2006 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 12:59 AM
Pal_Jetsam06 is currently offline Click here to Send Pal_Jetsam06 a Private Message Find more posts by Pal_Jetsam06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
number 72!
No WAR!!!!

Name:Cyborg Maul
Title: Sith Lord
Affliation: no one
Political Strength: zero
Force Strength: extreme
Apperence: pic attached
Bio. Maul Ressurected as a part robot

Attachment: 185px-cyborgdarthmaul.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 03:36 PM
number 72! is currently offline Click here to Send number 72! a Private Message Find more posts by number 72! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

If anyone can get a half-decent political based RP going again I'll join! AOR?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 07:22 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

XD This died pretty quick.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 12:32 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Yeah, the original lasted much longer!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 04:31 PM