KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Senate

The Senate
Started by: Grand Moff Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

((Si, Si, senor'; its a Cigar and blue milk... Damn, how unique, Preach... smile blue milk, i want some now... got any food dye?))

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:38 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

*GMG walks into DP's room and sees him sitting on his chair.*

*He dips his head slightly.*

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:41 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Two Rodian Senators sit in a lounge. One is enjoying the delights of a human dancing girl.

"All humans should be slaves" he says
"Most are" said the other, "But all should be! If we get rid of the Chancellor..."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:50 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squibit

((? What happenend to the meeting with me ? stick out tongue))

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:15 AM
Squibit is currently offline Click here to Send Squibit a Private Message Find more posts by Squibit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Grand Moff Morningstar lands her ship in the old place where Venators were grounded 220 years ago.

GMM: The Chancellor's the shatterpoint of this nation.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 12:52 PM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

(My profile is up on the other thread with the other. Sorry for the lateness, Gav big grin )

Mandos was meditating, feeling the air, the Force passing on his cheeks. Suddenly, the wind started to agitate and he knew something was coming. He got up to his feet and went to see GMG in the DP's room.

Mandos: SUpremme chancellor, I'm afraid I have sensed something disturbing in the force. The leader of the Bladien Empire, AOR, has set foot on Corruscant.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 04:39 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

Jango walks up to GMG and pulls up his nose when he passes the Rodians and checks out the dancing girl, he smiles. Then his face turns dead serious.

"GMG, I gotta tell you something"- He says.

"I heard rumors of Jedi patrolling in my systems. They even have attacked the Black Sun, very bad for business. What's more curious, the Jedi haven't said anything about this to the senate. They must learn their place! The Vigos are angry, I promised full protection of their transports, and one of our Dreadnoughts has gone missing. "

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Last edited by Funkadelic on Feb 7th, 2006 at 04:44 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 04:40 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: I see. Was there any dangers there, they did do anything that would draw to doubt of their intentions?

Mandos looks at him with piercing eyes that can penetrate into one's soul. GMG is by his side, not saying anything.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 04:43 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

Jango looks back.

"Nothing special' He says.

"So what's up?"

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 04:45 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos looked upon Da preacher with intense eyes.

Mandos: AOR has set foot on Corruscant. However, the Jedi ''rebellion'', if we can call it like that, interests me. Could you lead me to them?

Last edited by Mandos on Feb 7th, 2006 at 05:00 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 04:46 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

*GMG stirs at DPs side but does nothnig.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:15 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: WHat do you think of all this, my lord?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:19 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

*GMG looks at DP who does nothing.*

*sighs* We will discuss this more in my offices shall we?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:27 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: Indeed, I agree.

Together, Mandos and Gran Moff walk to the chancellor's office.

Mandos: Your mind seems to be troubled. What is wrong my lord?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:30 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

"DP seems to be more powerful with the Senate. I believe he should lead...."

((I've posted my charas species detailes on the senate disscusssion thread btw, I ask all else to to the same!))

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:33 PM
Funkadelic

Jango walks up to his security officer and orders him to send a squad to welcome AOR.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:34 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: My lord, I feel great distortions in your mind. You underestimate yourself. Times are hard these days. I shall not say that DP will be better or worse than you, my visions cannot provide information to that extent. As tensions grow arround us, it is surely logic that some grow in us. I cannot decide for you, my friend, but can only be your councelor. I, for my part, have seen too many good leaders turning to hatred duriing the countless years of my life. You are a good one and I doubt in my heart that you will change. Reassurance is a blessing given by others, but if your decision is to give your political powers to DP, then so be it. I will accept your decision just as you accepted me as the leader of your Jedi army. But do not judge hastely. If it is only the senate that scares you, I might be of an helping.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:41 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

"It is not the Senate, no this Republic....I long to return home my friend, to long have I stayed away from my people from my home."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:43 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: Cruel is politics when it drives you away from your homeland. I have no memory of my own, nor know if it still exists after the thousands of years of my life... Tell me about your land. How is it?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:48 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

It has been along time....in the heat of Bladians kingdom....his subject am I.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:53 PM