KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Senate

The Senate
Started by: Grand Moff Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mandos
Why would I want more?

If one thing my teachings have made me realise is that you can be somewhere without being there. One day, turn your head in the direction of your homeland, feel the energy coming from it by scaterring all the rest. Imagine it as it used to be. Feel the Force telling you how it is now...
My friend, you cannot let the fact of missing your land be a nuisance in your politic measures. Not when the fire is burning on Corruscant. AOR came awhile ago and still there he is.

Mandos makes a pause.

Mandos: My lord, some Jedi are even doing deeds without the approval of the senate. That only can lead to terrible consequences if we lose support from other realms.
I say we should go and see AOR immediatly. I shall deal with the Jedi rebel with the aid of DP. After that, if your heart is still pointed towards your homelands, then there you should go.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:01 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

*GMG mused on this and walked to the landing pad t o meet with AOR*

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:04 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos follows closely behind.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:05 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

*GMG stops and turns to Manos*

"Jedi rebels?"

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:06 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: Indeed, or that is what he says. He heard rumors of Jedi patrolling in his systems. They attacked the Black Sun, and they did it without the approval of the senate.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:08 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

*GMG looks strained*

The Damned council! Can't it look after it's own members?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:16 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: I dare not see another treachery, and that is why I have been drawn away from the consil. Ask me, and I will join them to reestablish order. Who is in charge of the Jedi consil?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:19 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

"Thats as valid a question as "Who is incharge of the Senate?" I don't know... the Council is scatered Faroth would perhaps be the leader...I am not sure..."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:23 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: I shall discuss with him on taht matter as soon as our path meets. I will keep you inform.
My lord, if I can feel something else is bothering you. It's a deeper than an ordinary politic argument....

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:31 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

*GMG shrugged off the matter8

I am weary, I shall og to my quaters...goodday...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:34 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: Good day my lord.

As GMG walks away, Mandos continues the journey alone to meet AOR. What can trouble GMG's mind like that, thinks Mandos.

Mandos: For now I shall prepare myself for AOR.

He puts a black coat that strangely reminds of the one Darth Sidious wore during his reign.

Finally, Mandos arrives as Terry left AOR.

Mandos: So AOR, what buisness brings you to Corruscant?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:39 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

*GMG sits on the edge of his bed and runs his hands threw his hair*

Was It coincedence?
Did Emperor Bladian know?

....how long had it been?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 06:43 PM
Funkadelic

Jango walks up on the landing bay to meet AOR.

'Bows'

"Good Morning, my emperor."

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:12 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: Ha Jango, you come at a good time. I'm sorry GMG and me left you quickly before.

Last edited by Mandos on Feb 7th, 2006 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:18 PM
Funkadelic

Yes, I was also willing to see you.
I'll keep it short, you get controll over your rogue jedis or I will give orders to kill them. This business has already costed me a lot of money.

Understood?

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:20 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: I must insist on the fact that you do not know of theire origins. Maybe they are not even in my Jedi army. You will take me to them once the discussion with AOR is done. As far as I'm concerned, Jedi behaving like that does not deserve to serve the order... unless they have a... good reason. Maybe they have sensed something disturbing?

Last edited by Mandos on Feb 7th, 2006 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:22 PM
Funkadelic

That's the problem, they are ROGUE jedi.
Yours or not yours, I only want you to know I must act.

Maybe we should discuss this matter in a special session of Congress.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:25 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: It would probably be better so, but know that the power you have on the senate does not affect me. I've seen many, too many that power have transformed into beasts. I will be bhind you in everything, I will not let any actions that are out of place.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:29 PM
Funkadelic

Yeah ok, just know that I don't trust the Jedi Council. If I learn anything about it being spying on the Mid-Rim alliance beware.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:34 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Mandos: Why? Are things happening in the Mid-Rim?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:36 PM