KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » RESPECT Captain America

RESPECT Captain America
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manorastroman

wow...the art for that is really, really amazing.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:50 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:28 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

A big A amen!

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:12 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

im shocked this is cap america we should do our own repsect not somone elses tut tut

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 11th, 2006 08:43 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systemshock2

Captain America is so awesome. He's the Superman for Marvel comics, somebody every hero aspires to be and who gives inspiration to the public. My absolute favorite moment of his, I wish I had the scan to show it, was near the end of the infinity gauntlet where every other hero was defeated except for him, and he cooly walks up to Thanos, a being who now had the powers of a god, and without hesitation stands up to him. Truly awesome.

Another great moment was in some Avenger comic I read sometime, where the scene mentioned that as Cap entered a room with all of the Avengers inside, even the Gods moved aside for him, referring to Namor and Thor. Now that's respect.

Best rivalry ever!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 04:51 AM
systemshock2 is currently offline Click here to Send systemshock2 a Private Message Find more posts by systemshock2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:38 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by systemshock2
Captain America is so awesome. He's the Superman for Marvel comics, somebody every hero aspires to be and who gives inspiration to the public. My absolute favorite moment of his, I wish I had the scan to show it, was near the end of the infinity gauntlet where every other hero was defeated except for him, and he cooly walks up to Thanos, a being who now had the powers of a god, and without hesitation stands up to him. Truly awesome.

Another great moment was in some Avenger comic I read sometime, where the scene mentioned that as Cap entered a room with all of the Avengers inside, even the Gods moved aside for him, referring to Namor and Thor. Now that's respect.
he does sound awesome

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 04:29 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

A link? Tut-tut.

Some respect thread, I was surprised a big Cap fan didn't throw TONS of scans down.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 09:38 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Accel
That was so badass.

“Weapons down or I will not be responsible for what comes next…”

Then OWNAGE!

Yea i agree that was badass, i mean i wasnt a big captain america fan b4 but now after civil war, the guy is a badass

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:42 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

This is a show of Caps strength and speed. Basically hes been rushed by these soldiers and one of them has just put a gun to his head. Not only is Cap fast enough to react before he can pull the trigger his strength sends these guys flying. That strength level has to be at least one ton. Those guys can probably lift 500lbs each.

http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?...gthspeedct0.jpg

This is Cap using his shield skill to defeat an enhanced and insane Flag Smasher...insane accuracy.

http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?...capskilllm4.jpg

This is Cap beating up a superhumanly strong Kree. This guys Cap is beating bust up his shield...ok it was another shield but this guy had to be pretty strong.

http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?...ownskreelg4.jpg

Cap owns the Rhino. Note how Cap uses his brains to beat him.

http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?...wnsrhinota4.jpg

Iill post some more later. Im kinda new to this so I dont know how to make it more presentable.

Last edited by Deadline on Dec 13th, 2006 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 03:04 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

I would post some pics here...but seriously....he has too many...and i dont feel like doing the imagshack thing...just use the link on the first post...its an awesome thread, check it out

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 12:30 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by King KAM
I would post some pics here...but seriously....he has too many...and i dont feel like doing the imagshack thing...just use the link on the first post...its an awesome thread, check it out

I have checked it out but I still decided to put some scans down. If you were a real fanboy though you would have put some down regardless.

Anyway if you really cant be bothered dont do it, nothing worse than somebody doing something he doesnt really want to do. I just find it irritating that you keep on going on about how much you love cap^when there are other people on this forum who seem to contribute more.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 12:57 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Alfheim
I have checked it out but I still decided to put some scans down. If you were a real fanboy though you would have put some down regardless.

Anyway if you really cant be bothered dont do it, nothing worse than somebody doing something he doesnt really want to do. I just find it irritating that you keep on going on about how much you love cap^when there are other people on this forum who seem to contribute more.
im not a cap fanboy... i simply play one online...

i could make an awesome thread...and it would take hours...but i dont love any of you nearly enough...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 01:02 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

im not a cap fanboy... i simply play one online...

Whatever. So why do you pretend to be a cap fanboy, why not a Spiderman fanboy?

i could make an awesome thread...and it would take hours...but i dont love any of you nearly enough...

Then dont do it then.

P.S. Could we talk about this somewhere else this is messing up the thread its supposed to be for scans.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 01:10 PM
King KAM

Let Show some Durability, this is From Captain America v4 Issue 21. Cap is in a car that is FILLED with Assault Rifle Rounds Which hit him flush, Captain America doesnt have on his suit or his shield meaning this is just himself taking these rounds, he catches 7 in just one arm. Not to mention the other ones he catches.. and he is Unaffected, he never squirms or winces, in fact he starts shooting back as if the bullets arent even there. And in the next panel he is completley fine.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 01:26 PM
King KAM

lets do some speed...pun intended

Cap Dodges these bullets from very close range. While Fending off opponents, he moves so fast the man standing not 10 feet from him who couldnt hit him is in awe.

Cap is thrashing this guys teammates right infront of him, and the guy starts squeezing his m-16 from BEHIND cap, notice that the guy hits all of his own men which were on their way down anyway...but cap ends up BEHIND him

Cap explains how he dodges bullets.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 01:40 PM
Deadline

Thanx smile I might post some more tommorrow but there not going to look as good as that sad

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 01:41 PM
King KAM

Some Strength Feats.

Cap Rips these Chains that were holding these people in with ease

This Doubles as a Reflexes, speed, and strength Feat, Cap Hits a torpedo with one shield, and then catches the other one with his bare hands.

Captain America Bends the flap on a Jet...from the outside with his bare hands.

Cap not only Catches, but then Launches Big Bertha, who is a VERY large women, all of this over his head.

Captain America Holds up a GOOOD amount of a skyscarper which fell on him and two others.

Captain Americademolishes a very stick steel door

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 01:09 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Big Bertha weighs over seven hundred pounds.

Just for reference.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 01:20 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

This Feat Doubles for Strength,and Endurance.

Captain America had been thrown into an Energy core, which would have burned a lesser man near instantly, The shell of the core was so thick that a particle beam would have taken minutes to put a whole in it. Cap rams through it with his shield.

now im sick of doing this..maybe ill post more later, nobody reads this thread anyways

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 01:24 AM