KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Signature Tournament Round One... Digimark vs. TOH

Signature Tournament Round One... Digimark vs. TOH
Started by: Honda_Tadakatsu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TOH
There are some points I want to comment about this duel:

1) I want to congrat Digi as I stated before, he is doing a great job takin in account that he is using GIMP and believe me, I'm not saying it for sportsmanship. That is the most important thing here..., right? confused

2) When I read "My fav. Game ever" as a pro I had to laugh... laughing out loud And I'm not going into the another comments about my entry because is a waste of time, and I don't want to hijack this thread with my complains. However, Alana is right when she said is part of the game.

And thanks for the posts!

I will ask a rematch in future Digi, but for now, good luck with the tournament wink

...well spoken. And thanks, though I'm sorry for the turmoil this match has caused. And I'll be happy for the rematch anytime. smile

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:28 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, what did you say about upsets, Digi? stick out tongue

And I'd rather stay away from polls for voting because then it could just turn into a popularity contest, as Digi said, not to mention that the duels are meant to be fast and that would just stretch them out longer.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:38 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
Well, what did you say about upsets, Digi? stick out tongue

And I'd rather stay away from polls for voting because then it could just turn into a popularity contest, as Digi said, not to mention that the duels are meant to be fast and that would just stretch them out longer.

Like Your Tournament Match with Barker? eek!

laughing stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:44 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

erm

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:46 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

You Tried hard too hun. sad

But hey! you get to kcik my ass. no expression

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:47 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, and I'm playing with borrowed time too. stick out tongue The next round will be fun, since I'm not even supposed to be here....loss of inhibitions about winning will either = great sigs or flacid attempts at humor while squandering my first round win... lol.

I guess I'll make an announcement in the tourney thread though...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Honda_Tadakatsu
Second Coming of Jesus...

Guys... Let it be known, that I didn't pick it just because it was my favorite. Other things went into it, like the criteria. I generally don't think of Laura Croft as an XBOX 360 character, now would you?

If someone randomly asked you on the street:
"Hey, what system comes to mind when I say TOMB RAIDER"
Immediatly, most people would either go:
"Sony"
"Playstation"
"PS2"

I mean, I judged it based on the criteria. Don't take into account a lot of the things I said. Seriously, I'm as unbiased as the next man, but still... I was just stating a fact. No need to flip shit.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 12:51 AM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

hmm... i need to be careful with my choice of words

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 02:30 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote