KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who is not sick and tired of Lana?

Who is not sick and tired of Lana?
Started by: BobbyD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amazon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KryptoNight
Alright, I see this thread is full of males who aren't really answering the question "Do you like Lana or not?", but rather discussing how Kristen Kreuk compares to Erica Durance in a completely physical way. Typical. : )

I agree with TrueLoveBelieve that Lana really does give Clark a new depth and side to him that Simply Superman doesn't have. Although I personally like Chloe more than both Lana and Lois, I do like Lana to a certain degree.

However, I do agree that the break-up/make-up thing is a little old. But that doesn't mean I'm not extremely happy and altogether relieved when Clark and Lana get back together. The writers play it in a way that when they're happy, the viewers are happy.

This thread is 21 pages long. Most of it consists of how we don't like the Lana character. And I'm female by the way. The reason most of us like or don't like her is not based on her physical appearance. They're all hot. And I'm sure Kristen Kreuk is a really good actress. But the writers are just screwing with the show and Kristens character with the nauseating damsel in distress craporama.
I bet the ratings would skyrocket if Clark and Chloe got together. They could have such a passionate romance. They're perfect for eachother.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 07:44 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Amazon
This thread is 21 pages long. Most of it consists of how we don't like the Lana character. And I'm female by the way. The reason most of us like or don't like her is not based on her physical appearance. They're all hot. And I'm sure Kristen Kreuk is a really good actress. But the writers are just screwing with the show and Kristens character with the nauseating damsel in distress craporama.
I bet the ratings would skyrocket if Clark and Chloe got together. They could have such a passionate romance. They're perfect for eachother.

The show is called 'Smallville'. Not 'Superman'. Bravo to the show producers for going out and creating a modern unique version of the Superman story, for putting their own twist on the story, and for focusing on the Lana character instead of the obvious Lois Lane character. The Superman story has been told over and over again. Smallville however was fresh and interesting because it DIDN'T follow the exact storyline everyone already knows. If you all love Lois so much, then Kristen should have played her. Kristen IS the show, whether she's playing Lana or Lois. We owe her and Tom for six strong seasons.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 10:33 PM
TrueLoveBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueLoveBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueLoveBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

When will kreuk show some skin in the upcoming and possibly final season?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 11:07 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by TrueLoveBelieve
The show is called 'Smallville'. Not 'Superman'. Bravo to the show producers for going out and creating a modern unique version of the Superman story, for putting their own twist on the story, and for focusing on the Lana character instead of the obvious Lois Lane character. The Superman story has been told over and over again. Smallville however was fresh and interesting because it DIDN'T follow the exact storyline everyone already knows. If you all love Lois so much, then Kristen should have played her. Kristen IS the show, whether she's playing Lana or Lois. We owe her and Tom for six strong seasons.

Thank god shes not Lois. And she's not the show. Clark is.

PWNT

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 11:16 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Thank god shes not Lois. And she's not the show. Clark is.

NO Kristen = NO show.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 11:19 PM
TrueLoveBelieve is currently offline Click here to Send TrueLoveBelieve a Private Message Find more posts by TrueLoveBelieve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

NO Kristen = NO show.

No, not really.

Most of the people who watch the show don't like lana because she always wines. The show probably lost people becuase she got old.

No Kristen= higher ratings

PWNT

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 11:50 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, not really.

Most of the people who watch the show don't like lana because she always wines. The show probably lost people becuase she got old.

No Kristen= higher ratings

Interesting fantasy world you live in. But people didn't tune into Smallville to see the Superman story, 'again'. (Didn't they aleady make several movies about him?) They tuned in because of the chem between Clark and Lana. Accept it man....it's obvious to everyone except a few haters on this odd forum.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 12:03 AM
Arachnid1

Interesting fantasy world you live in. But people didn't tune into Smallville to see the Superman story, 'again'. (Didn't they aleady make several movies about him?) They tuned in because of the chem between Clark and Lana. Accept it man....it's obvious to everyone except a few haters on this odd forum.

That had nothing to do with it. No one besides Lana lovers tuned in for her. People tune in for Clark and the story of superman. It obvious people started watching the show for Lana until she killed it. In the begining, she was great. One of the most awesome people in the show. Then she started to get repetative and annoying. THATS why ratings went down and why some people stopped watching the show.

There is no "chem" or "flame" between Clark and Lana. There are barely any people who like Lana. From what I hear, even Kristen doesn't like her character, and personally, I don't blame her.

Theirs nothing I need to accept. The show is about Superman growing up because no one ever focused on his child hoos. All their ever was, was a fire 2 minute clips of a little kid with powers but smalville is meant to explain it all.

Its not about the Superman story. Its not about Lana. Its about Clark and his childhood story.

PWNT

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 12:11 AM
TrueLoveBelieve
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is no "chem" or "flame" between Clark and Lana. There are barely any people who like Lana.

LMAO...Dude, not even YOU believe that. If you're going to try to debate with me, at least be objective. But Keep it comin....this is good comedy. laughing out loud

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 12:28 AM
Arachnid1

LMAO...Dude, not even YOU believe that. If you're going to try to debate with me, at least be objective. But Keep it comin....this is good comedy. laughing out loud

I'll be objective, but Lana isn't like she used to be.

I very much believe there is no longer an chem between them.

PWNT

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 12:33 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
When will kreuk show some skin in the upcoming and possibly final season?
She's shown a lot os skin. Everyone except Chloe has shown some skin but Chloe is just as hot when she is just making out with somone. She doesn't even need to show skin to be hot. Niether did Lois but we still got that so we win.

PWNT

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 12:48 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Not one person agrees with you so shut up.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 02:10 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Kristen never shows skin! She always uses a double. But let's get off this topic.

I know people who have stopped watching the show because they were sick of Lana. That must mean something.

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 02:11 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

1. Because she never shows skin

2. SHE WINES

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 02:21 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Kal875
Kristen never shows skin! She always uses a double. But let's get off this topic.

I know people who have stopped watching the show because they were sick of Lana. That must mean something.

She had sex with lex. In the video I posted of Lana in the "Whose Hottest?" thread even shows her taking off clothes and even kicking her underwear off at Clark from a diving board shes on. She shows more than enough skin, but thats not really what I care about. She just got plain annoying.

PWNT

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 07:51 PM
Amazon

She does show skin... Although Smallville isn't really a "skin" type of show. Except for the Green arrow Did anyone else notice that everytime someone came over to visit him in his loft he was always sweaty and topless. yuuuummmm...

ummm anyways back to the topic at hand. Lana does get partially naked here and there. Come to think of it I've never seen Chloe get naked or even seen her back naked.... Or Lois for that matter.
Hmm....

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 11:32 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Lois has several shower scenes and the whole episode Exposed.

TLB, for you:

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on May 23rd, 2007 at 11:58 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 11:55 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Lana or Chloe has Hardly ever shown me a scene that says, "Thats Hot."

Old Post May 24th, 2007 12:02 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Originally posted by Kal875
,We answered it already, WE ALL HATE LANA!

right on the spot!

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:48 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

As much as I dislike Lana, I must admit that her character was essential to bringing as much emotion to the show as possible. Was it the main reason why people tuned in? Um, no. Was it a factor? Sure. But, the main reason people tune in to Smallville regardless of whether or not it's a refreshing spin on Clark Kent's childhood, is because it's about Superman! C'mon people, get a clue! mad

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 05:51 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote