KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who is not sick and tired of Lana?

Who is not sick and tired of Lana?
Started by: BobbyD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rogy3131

The prob is This Clark doesnt seem the type to fall for THIS type of Lois. He needs someone caring, and less sarcastic. I like the Lana thing. If they had the series finale Clark and Lana kissing at the end, then "end scene" I would be happy, or it would be all for not. Lois has fallen for own share of super heros. It would be nice if Lana could be involved with Clarks powers for an episode or 2...we all know how fun that is when Clark shows off his powers. I just watched the season finale of 6, and am finally at peace that he knows that she knows that he knows wink best show ever in my opinion

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:46 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Maybe they can do some stuff to evolve Lois's character and make her less harsh and judgemental and a bit more compasionate.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:51 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

Im not sold on the idea that Lanas character sux. Their love affair has been the driving factor for me to watch. The superman stuff is good too of course, but we know he's not wearing the suit, and that he ends with lois, but it is the Human love sick clark that I like, not the Kal-el emotionless one. And it is the residual affetcs of the relationship that drives Clark to do a lot of the other things that he does on the show. 50 percent of the time that he uses his powers, he does so to save lana. So what to do? And, if I was an actor on a successful show like this, I would be checking boards like this just out of curiosity, so I dont think people should come down on anyone for posting a flattering thread. Even celebrities surf the net at 1am when they are bored you know wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:04 PM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Woohoo! I LOVE THIS WOMAN

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 06:54 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I assume you mean Lana right? if so,good man. cool

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 12th, 2007 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 07:03 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

of course

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 07:16 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

they will never admit it but the REAL reason people bash her is the girls are jeoulous that she is so pretty and the guys because they want her for their girlfriend but they cant have her. big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 07:22 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Ohhhhhhhhh ok and here I thought it was because shes annoying, too emo, whiny and so on. While shes cute I would rather have Lois, Kara or Chloe before her.

To be perefectly honest, she didnt annoyed me on last nights episode but im sure she'll get annoying again.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 07:25 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Lana is a good character, she just needs to be written better. So far her writing is OK, but should improve.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 07:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Lana is a good character, she just needs to be written better. So far her writing is OK, but should improve.
it looks like last night episode made her seem, less annoying... but i wouldnt really know cause i never thought she was annoying in the first place.. love her character

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 08:08 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Guys remember way back in Season 4 when things were making sence? Lana was gone, Lois was here, Lana was gone, Lex was evil, Lana was gone, Clark was'nt friends with Lex any more, Lana was gone, ect.

Im intrested in seeing how the producers pull all this off. they have an awesome show going but there stuffing a ton of stuff into it right now.

I dont see how Lana can give anything else towards the show. I mean she's a clone!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 05:01 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Guys remember way back in Season 4 when things were making sence? Lana was gone, Lois was here, Lana was gone, Lex was evil, Lana was gone, Clark was'nt friends with Lex any more, Lana was gone, ect.

Im intrested in seeing how the producers pull all this off. they have an awesome show going but there stuffing a ton of stuff into it right now.

I dont see how Lana can give anything else towards the show. I mean she's a clone!

laughing Again I totally agree with you.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 01:39 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

I like her character much more now. ....lot more genuine. Why Clark doesn't just kick her to the curb however, I don't know.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 08:38 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Amazon
laughing Again I totally agree with you.

Shes so beautiful... i only like her cause she looks a little similar to my ex hahah.. damn.. so beautiful

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 11:07 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Ohhhhhhhhh ok and here I thought it was because shes annoying, too emo, whiny and so on. While shes cute I would rather have Lois, Kara or Chloe before her.

To be perefectly honest, she didnt annoyed me on last nights episode but im sure she'll get annoying again.

thats crippling your weak arguments big time because that describes CHLOE to a tee. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 04:49 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Chloe's not emo, whiney or annoying (well the annoying thing is an opinion).

Almost all the things she says she says to help Clark out and warn Clark of dangers and threats.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 05:34 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Love love love lana lana lana

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 08:18 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I think Lana is the type of character people love to hate.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 10:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Chloe's not emo, whiney or annoying (well the annoying thing is an opinion).

Almost all the things she says she says to help Clark out and warn Clark of dangers and threats.

mad Who's sayin bad stuff about Chloe? Them be fightin words.
I agree with you Kal. She's always looking out for Clarks best interests, plus she's a hell of a lot smarter than he is, Clark needs Chloe so he can keep a good head on his shoulders and a good kick in the pants when he's being a idiot.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 12:53 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats crippling your weak arguments big time because that describes CHLOE to a tee. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey parker. Haven't seen you in a while. smile

PWNT

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:12 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote