KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who is not sick and tired of Lana?

Who is not sick and tired of Lana?
Started by: BobbyD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 22 23 [24]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
mad Who's sayin bad stuff about Chloe? Them be fightin words.
I agree with you Kal. She's always looking out for Clarks best interests, plus she's a hell of a lot smarter than he is, Clark needs Chloe so he can keep a good head on his shoulders and a good kick in the pants when he's being a idiot.

I agree. She's one of the most important coolest people in the entire show.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:14 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Agreed.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:51 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

hope if there will be season 8.. anal won't be there anymore..
leaving the cape for her is not good

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 05:30 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Love love love lana lana lana

right on dude. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 04:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Hey parker. Haven't seen you in a while. smile

yeah thats cause you never hang out in the conspiracy section which is pretty much the only place I post these days.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 04:39 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah thats cause you never hang out in the conspiracy section which is pretty much the only place I post these days.

Ya. I can understand why. Alright. Nice seeing you again dude.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 12:48 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

thanks.hey check your pm box.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 08:36 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Mr Parker
thanks.hey check your pm box.

I did. I did that a while ago too. I replied to your PM.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 10:28 PM
Arachnid1

lol! Is anyone watching smallville right now? Clark and Lana were doing it and it sent shockwaves and tremors through the entire city!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

PWNT

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 02:11 AM
unknowable

But she's so cute.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 08:10 PM
unknowable is currently offline Click here to Send unknowable a Private Message Find more posts by unknowable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kryptic

When I first started watching SV, I was firmly in the Clana camp, Clark was so cute, mooning over her! But then, yes, I'll admit, her extreme sweetness and perfection began to grate on my nerves and the main thing that annoyed me about Chloe began to annoy me about Lana: their belief that they "have a right to know" Clark's secret. Why? Honestly, why should he tell you everything about himself? But I didn't really like Lana's dark side either, though she seems happier when she's a bit evil; she has purpose in her life and that makes her happy. I can see why; when she doesn't have a cause, she is just kind of flailing in the breeze, which is boring for her and viewers. When she has nothing to do and Clark isn't romancing her, she's just kind of there.

Which is why I jumped on the Chlark bandwagon. A previous poster pointed out something that I've noted for several seasons: Chloe has the qualities that have made Lois Lane a beloved character throughout the years: the brilliant journalistic passion, the element of pushing Clark to better himself, the bf role and (not necessarily currently, but possibly) the love factor.

Lois on the other hand is just this off-the-wall bluster ball. She almost seems like the most one dimensional female character on the show. She's the hot girl who's used to be a tomboy and is all about proving she's the best. Half the time, I feel like her comments to Clark should be followed by "so there! Aren't I so just cute and witty?"

Also, I don't see why people believe Lana and Lois have all the looks on the show locked up. Lana has a classic-type beauty, Lois has a college type of beauty, and Chloe has a clean beauty underscored by that childlike smile that makes everyone misclassify her as simply cute. They're all beautiful women, just in different ways.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:31 AM
Kryptic is currently offline Click here to Send Kryptic a Private Message Find more posts by Kryptic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

can i open this up again.. just taking out my frustrations..

I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
LANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

she brings out the worst in clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy bi*ch.. power hungry *****..
dramatic queen......... dreaming of being equal to clark and lex

what ? is she supergirl now??!!!
lets welcome some new lana lovers in sv.. ollie and tess

lets change sv title for teh latest ep..
everybody loves lana or
lanaville..

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Last edited by hermione7 on Jan 31st, 2009 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 01:04 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by hermione7
can i open this up again.. just taking out my frustrations..

I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
LANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

she brings out the worst in clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy bi*ch.. power hungry *****..
dramatic queen......... dreaming of being equal to clark and lex

what ? is she supergirl now??!!!
lets welcome some new lana lovers in sv.. ollie and tess

lets change sv title for teh latest ep..
everybody loves lana or
lanaville..

happy belated birthday hermione7

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 01:09 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

ouch hehe
^thank you.. sad i'm upset that my bday is the same date as power's episode grrrr.......

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 01:58 AM