KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who is not sick and tired of Lana?

Who is not sick and tired of Lana?
Started by: BobbyD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kal, don't be a tool, heh.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 01:56 AM
Whos_Pete is currently offline Click here to Send Whos_Pete a Private Message Find more posts by Whos_Pete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Well don't post that AlMiles suck

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:01 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

AlMiles sucks.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 03:08 AM
Whos_Pete is currently offline Click here to Send Whos_Pete a Private Message Find more posts by Whos_Pete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Everyone should be sick of Lana and her crying, and whining, and her underhanded ways. She is the worst person ever.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:08 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, Lana is a dumb tart who doesn't know when she was born. She's a lot to learn about what true suffering feels like. I'ts hard to believe that the writers want Lana to come across to the viewers as someone who needs to be felt sorry for. Well, maybe the viewers do pity Lana, but not in the way the writers intend. I pity Lana because she's just so pathetic.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 11:23 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Not as well as could be said, but you hit a lot of the main factors.

First off, she whines WAY TOO much. She gets mad at Clark without even hearing him out, even though she should have learned her lesson time and time again. She is very two faced, and feels she deserves pity.

I loved it in season three, and just in case somebody is reading this who hasn't seen season three I will use spoilers, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: when she was in rehab after being trampled by the horse and Adam told her off and she gave that look like, "Wow, who does this guy think he is?"

That was awesome.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:31 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I agree

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 10:20 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Of course you do

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 10:28 PM
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I loved it in season three, and just in case somebody is reading this who hasn't seen season three I will use spoilers, when she was in rehab after being trampled by the horse and Adam told her off and she gave that look like, "Wow, who does this guy think he is?"

Lana has been brought up with a silver spoon.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 01:36 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

If you QUOTE and SPOILER... ensure that the SPOILER TAGS stay please. I posted that as a spoiler for a reason... quoting it and removing the SPOILER TAGS kind of defeated that purpose, don't you think?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 02:10 AM
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

I apologise, Smallville, I did not know that. I assure you it won't happen again. Please accept my kisses as a token of my regret. Xxxx.

Silly me.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 02:45 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Whos_Pete
I apologise, Smallville, I did not know that. I assure you it won't happen again. Please accept my kisses as a token of my regret. Xxxx.

Silly me.

I mean, you are cool and all, but I think we should see other people.

And, really, enough of the wise ass comments.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 02:50 AM
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's me being cool got to do with 'us' not seeing other people? Do you think they're so scared of my text that they choose to remain silent? :O

Yes, I am wise, and I've earned my wisdom through experience. I'm wise enough to decide for myself when I've had enough of posting on here, about one of my favourite shows. Thank you very much.

smile

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 05:20 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

One of your favorite shows yet you say that AlMiles suck

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 09:24 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

What's me being cool got to do with 'us' not seeing other people? Do you think they're so scared of my text that they choose to remain silent? :O

Yes, I am wise, and I've earned my wisdom through experience. I'm wise enough to decide for myself when I've had enough of posting on here, about one of my favourite shows. Thank you very much.

smile

I dont recall telling you to leave.

Nevermind.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:38 AM
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I dont recall telling you to leave.

I don't recall suggesting that you told me to leave.

quote:
Nevermind.

Yep, go back to your cookies.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:34 PM
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
One of your favorite shows yet you say that AlMiles suck

What is it with your mind, Kal? It seems to think that one must like AlMiles to enjoy the show.

AlMiles sucks.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:36 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

What is it with your mind, Kal? It seems to think that one must like AlMiles to enjoy the show.

AlMiles sucks.

I cannot believe I am saying this, but I agree with you.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:40 PM
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, do you live here? I don't think I've ever received such a quick reply. I mean, I just got here, and thought, ah, I'll just reply to this post, and then seconds later, I get a reply!

Does an alarm ring to notify you of when I post? "beep, beep, beep!!"... "Whos_Petes here" ... *taps away on keyboard*.. "phew! I got my reply in!".

< is shocked

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:42 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

No, I just logged on, and there was a post, so I replied

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:46 PM