KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect: Cyclops...

Respect: Cyclops...
Started by: Black Adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

wow...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 04:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Dc
Grayson

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
wow...
The pics you posted dont work anymore again. sad

sig by steverules

"His parents--circus acrobats--had been murdered. And I... wanted to make a difference in his life..."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2011 08:12 PM
Robin Dc is currently offline Click here to Send Robin Dc a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Dc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Robin Dc
The pics you posted dont work anymore again. sad

Don't worry; I'm currently (albeit slowly) working on a rebooted respect thread; if you have any suggestions for feats, please let me know in case I don't have them.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 05:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* update on Cyclops: http://marvel.wikia.com/Scott_Summers_%28Earth-616%29

Heroic Age

After taking full responsibility for X-Force's actions and the deaths of every X-Man since the start of the Messiah Complex and ordering X-Force's disbanding, Scott was forgiven, by most, and Steve Rogers stated that after saving all of the human and mutant lives in the dome, it was time for the X-Men to step into the light. Scott was awarded a medal from the President and 5 new mutant births were detected by Cerebra.

After Jubilee was infected by Vampires and receiving info from Blade that Dracula's son Xarus has been declared Lord of all the Vampires and planned to turn all mutants, Scott ordered the resurrection of Dracula. After Anole became sick, Cyclops ordered a quarantine of Utopia, sealing everyone that was there on the island and blocking everyone that was off, before learning that Lobe was behind it.

Cyclops later discovered about a group of superpowered teenagers calling themselves the "New X-Men." After these duplicates were defeated in battle against the Collective Man, Cyclops ordered that the "New X-Men" were brought to Utopia for interrogation. Later, Cyclops had a video conference with Lobe, who revealed his plan. Lobe had created a drug that could grant mutant powers to anyone who ingested it, the "New X-Men" were some of his test subjects. He also planned to sell the drug to anyone who could afford it. This would grant mutant powers to anyone, effectively rendering mutants irrelevant. Lobe wanted Cyclops to sell him the commercial rights for the mutant genome in exchange for the cure, but Cyclops refused.

Later, Cyclops interrogated "Angel", Lobe's counterpart for Angel. After obtaining Lobe's location from her, Cyclops berated her for thinking that being an X-Man is a joke. Cyclops sent Lobe's location to Angel and his team, who went to attack Lobe just as he presented the drug to a large group of investors. Lobe and the investors ingested the drug, obtaining mutant powers and overwhelming Angel's team. Cyclops decided to break quarantine to help them.

Cyclops and a rescue team helped Angel's team fight the investors. During the battle, Cyclops brandished a flamethrower to compensate for his lack of powers. However, Lobe set the mutant plague to its maximum power. The X-Men, including Cyclops, was infected by the virus. However, the virus also affected Lobe and his investors. Cyclops forced Lobe to deactivate the virus, saying that the "New X-Men" were also infected by the virus when they were brought to Utopia.

With everyone cured, the investors pulled out from Lobe's plan. Cyclops and Angel decided to sue Lobe, saying that if he gave them everything he had to hurt anyone, he could go to a normal prison.

Cyclops talked with the "New X-Men", who apologized to him for trying to take over the X-Men's lives. Cyclops accepted their apologies, but suddenly realized that Penny Newsom was absent. Later, Cyclops would tell Storm to destroy all the remaining mutant drugs.

Old Post May 10th, 2011 11:26 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* Sabretooth, like Wolverine, respects Cyclops:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 09:24 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Not canon.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 11:53 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Thank god...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 09:41 PM
dyajeep

* how come? smile

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 07:26 AM
dyajeep

* Prelude to X-men: Schism... this is what Charles and Erik have to say about Scott:

"I was wrong. Not about me. About you. You've done what I could never do: You've united mutantkind and provided us a safe haven and a common purpose. You made it happen. Except it's suddenly not so safe. We've only just come into being, yet it may all be gone by this time tomorrow. Unless you make your first big decision as our leader a good one."
- Charles

"I won't thank you for what you've done, or for what you're about to do, Scott Summers. My thanks are not enough. Instead, let me thank you on behalf of my father, Jakob Eisenhardt of Nurnberg. A good Jew and a true hero of Germany."
- Erik

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 06:00 AM
R3d33m3r

yeah, cyclops is SOOOO great.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...whipedtool.jpg/

I'm sure no other X-man could apply nail polish like he can. i mean, that must take some massive skill.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 06:59 PM
R3d33m3r is currently offline Click here to Send R3d33m3r a Private Message Find more posts by R3d33m3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* nice going there, pal... i just think you're in the wrong thread...

* here's Scott's quote in Prelude to X-men: Schism...

"... that's why I am a leader. The blind leading the blind, maybe... but a leader nonetheless. A leader because I'm prepared to take the fall, and because I'm prepared to make the hard decisions. Such as the one you made, Mom, that day you pushed Alex and I out into the sky with a single parachute between us. Because a leader knows, it's not so hard to die for your people. It's hard to order your people to die for you. And leading with certainty into an uncertain future doesn't require sight. It requires vision. It requires holding on. And no matter what happens, never letting go..."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 02:29 AM
R3d33m3r

Originally posted by peejayd
* nice going there, pal... i just think you're in the wrong thread...

* here's Scott's quote in Prelude to X-men: Schism...

"... that's why I am a leader. The blind leading the blind, maybe... but a leader nonetheless. A leader because I'm prepared to take the fall, and because I'm prepared to make the hard decisions. Such as the one you made, Mom, that day you pushed Alex and I out into the sky with a single parachute between us. Because a leader knows, it's not so hard to die for your people. It's hard to order your people to die for you. And leading with certainty into an uncertain future doesn't require sight. It requires vision. It requires holding on. And no matter what happens, never letting go..."

w/e you say there CHIEF.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 03:01 AM
R3d33m3r is currently offline Click here to Send R3d33m3r a Private Message Find more posts by R3d33m3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* ... cursed with uncontrollable optic blasts capable of pulverizing adamantium... true? or not? confused

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 02:11 AM
R3d33m3r

Originally posted by peejayd
* ... cursed with uncontrollable optic blasts capable of pulverizing adamantium... true? or not? confused

not true AT ALL.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 12:45 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Who wrote that issue?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 01:08 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who wrote that issue?

A genius.

Originally posted by R3d33m3r
not true AT ALL.

I don't see why it couldn't with sufficient duration/power.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 06:51 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

of secondary adamatium, but no chance against primary adamatium.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 08:55 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

A genius.

Claremont or Nicieza?

I don't see why it couldn't with sufficient duration/power.

Because it's indestructible and GOMLB failed to affect Namor in any significant way

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 10:20 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
of secondary adamatium, but no chance against primary adamatium.

Lies.

Claremont or Nicieza?

Because it's indestructible and GOMLB failed to affect Namor in any significant way

I said a genius, not an idiot.

Claremont or Nicieza?

He's never done an OMLB against Namor... Has he?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 11:33 AM
SuperiorTech

Lies.

I said a genius, not an idiot.

He's never done an OMLB against Namor... Has he?

Yeah recently in Namors Annual took of his visor and everything.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 12:58 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote