KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect: Cyclops...

Respect: Cyclops...
Started by: Black Adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Accel

Credit goes to Imperial at SHC for these scans.

Cyclops vs Quicksilver,from Uncanny #45:

Overall, Cyclops only manages to win in the end with a lucky shot, but this whole fight does show nice reflexes and quick thinking on his part.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 02:19 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 08:35 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Not sure. I just found the scans (credit goes to wal_lace btw).

I do know it's X-Men: Unlimited, but I guess you'd have to take yesti's word that it's issue 40-something.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 09:12 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

ah, ok...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 09:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yestinchong

Dude, if you want to get a full reference number for that issue, i'll look it up the next time i am back at my parents' home (where the vast majority of my comics are stashed). f you're still editing the impressive feats section, please add in Unlimited X-Men #1!!! That Blackbird-halving panel was awesome....

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 12:19 PM
yestinchong is currently offline Click here to Send yestinchong a Private Message Find more posts by yestinchong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yestinchong
Dude, if you want to get a full reference number for that issue, i'll look it up the next time i am back at my parents' home (where the vast majority of my comics are stashed). f you're still editing the impressive feats section, please add in Unlimited X-Men #1!!! That Blackbird-halving panel was awesome....

this?

X-Men Unlimited:

Issue 1: shearing the Blackbird in half.....what a scene! Someone scan that one in if they can! Don't forget, when Sienna Blaze hit the Blackbird just before this, she didn't shear it in half, but took out it's engines (and other various systems). Cyke clean blows it in half. If i'm being objective, there is a proximity advantage though, but either way, that's an impressive feat, taking Storm (and arguably the Prof) by surprise.

this? i'd honestly have to see a pic... not that i dont believe you, it just sounds really frickin cool... i could talk it up even more if i had a reference...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 05:49 PM
yestinchong

I was referring initially to that Unlimited X-Men issue where you already have the scans of Cyke firing three blasrts from his glasses against those ruby quartz clad men. Next time i pop back, i will dig it out and get the issue number for you.

As for Unlimited #1, i do own a scanner now, but for some reason it won't allow me to upload my pics onto this site. I also don't have the issue on me (this is also in my parents' home).

HOWEVER!!

Try this link out:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...e&ref=share

For some reason i am able to put my pics on this site, and i have finally manage to put the picture of Cyke taking out Apocalypse with that yellow optic blast onto this webpage. You'll see it as the 3rd pic along on the gallery. Here's hoping you get it, let me know....

I'm also going to submit a link to this in the "Cyclops' Eye Blasts topic, so everyone can see it....

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 10:08 PM
yestinchong is currently offline Click here to Send yestinchong a Private Message Find more posts by yestinchong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yestinchong

Oh, i also have the scans of the previous pages of that X-Factor issue (#68) where Scott does a "4 surface blast" and also knocks out Apocalypse's power cables.....will put them onto this Facebook website if you want me to....

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 10:10 PM
yestinchong

Ah sorry, link not working.

Will try again and sort it out.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 10:38 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ah sorry, link not working.

Will try again and sort it out.

If you do, i'd really appreciate it, those sound like some pretty cool feats... x-factor and x-men unlimited are the two series' i was never really able to get a hold of...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 12:35 AM
yestinchong

Dunno if you got my e-mail, but i was saying, PM me your e-mail address and i can send you the pics. Maybe you can upload them.....i sure as hell can't!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 05:50 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Dunno if you got my e-mail, but i was saying, PM me your e-mail address and i can send you the pics. Maybe you can upload them.....i sure as hell can't!

you can't use imageshack?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 03:16 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yestinchong

Okay, fingers crossed, this one seems to work...

Cyclops Vs. Apocalypse (i hope)!

http://www.twango.com/channel/yestinchong.public

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 09:36 AM
yestinchong

Okay.....

First of all, i've added on the images of Cyclops cutting the Blackbird in two to the existing link, although when i rechecked it a little later, it was only the original pics of him taking on Apocalypse there. I reckon they will be on later.

Secondly: pr1983 - the images on this thread of Cyclops in the supermarket fighting the men in ruby quatz armour. I checked it out, and it is definitely Unlimited X-Men issue 47. The cover has Psylocke on the front.....

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 12:39 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Okay.....

First of all, i've added on the images of Cyclops cutting the Blackbird in two to the existing link, although when i rechecked it a little later, it was only the original pics of him taking on Apocalypse there. I reckon they will be on later.

Saw it, not bad at all...

quote:
Secondly: pr1983 - the images on this thread of Cyclops in the supermarket fighting the men in ruby quatz armour. I checked it out, and it is definitely Unlimited X-Men issue 47. The cover has Psylocke on the front.....

coolness...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 07:59 PM
dyajeep

* nice...

* got these issues?

* Factor X #3, May 1995 - one-eyed Cyke cuts a monster in two, at point blank range...

* X-men #23, Aug. 1993 - fights the Dark Riders all by himself... i believe this comic was the first issue where the 3rd Summers brother was mentioned, c/o Mr. Sinister, correct me if i'm wrong...

* don't know the issue, but there's a comic where Cyke defeats the Mother Sentinel, Mastermold, by outsmarting it...

* thanks! wink

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 02:13 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

this is a post i made earlier, maybe it'll help you...

Originally posted by pr1983
K, here's what i do have...

* X-men #44, Sept. 1995 - Cyke leads the remaining Acolytes, pretty impressive how they found there way home by Cyke's exceptional leadership...

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Membe...n_044_07-08.jpg

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Membe...-Men_044_09.jpg

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Membe...-Men_044_10.jpg

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Membe...-Men_044_11.jpg

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Membe...-Men_044_15.jpg

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Membe...-Men_044_16.jpg

* Uncanny X-men #339, Dec. 1996 - wrestles with Havok and outsmarting him by blasting his "anti-grav unit"...

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Membe...ges/__hr_14.jpg

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Membe...ges/__hr_15.jpg

* X-men #23, Aug. 1993 - fights the Dark Riders all by himself... i believe this comic was the first issue where the 3rd Summers brother was mentioned, c/o Mr. Sinister, correct me if i'm wrong...

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Membe..._11_rougher.jpg

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Membe..._19_rougher.jpg

I don't have these ones...

* Factor X #3, May 1995 - one-eyed Cyke cuts a monster in two, at point blank range...

* don't know the issue, but there's a comic where Cyke defeats the Mother Sentinel, Mastermold, by outsmarting it...

Any problems let me know...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 04:46 PM
yestinchong

I have that Factor X issue.....also have X-Men Alpha where he takes out an enraged Blob (genetically enhanced by Dark Beast) who was about to flatten both McCoy and Havok....

I also have the mini-series of Retribution where Scotty fights Master Mold and X-Factor #14 where he fights in the oil refinery.

Once again, when i go home, i will dig out those issues for you...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 12:37 AM
doctorstrongbad

Cyclops is the best leader of the x-men. I don't see anybody else even close.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 08:51 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Cyclops is the best leader of the x-men. I don't see anybody else even close.

I'd say he's one of the best leaders in comics... period.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 10:12 PM