KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Venom

Respect Venom
Started by: FG725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FG725
not sure in one of the more recent issues though when Venom joined the sinsister six i think Sandman ticked him off ansd Venom bit him making his body begin to fall apart i have the story in my Spiderman information guide i got a few years back. But it says Venom's bite was in fact poisonous

was that the MK one. The one written by Millar?

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:29 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

there we go

Attachment: hiwerevenom.jpg
This has been downloaded 1241 time(s).

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:30 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Black Adam
not really sure

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:31 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by FG725
there we go

I like it when his jaw and tongue aren't so long. Looks better that way. at least to me he does.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 10:32 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kazuya z.o.z

i hurd some were that venom absorbed carnage any one know anything about that

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 02:53 AM
kazuya z.o.z is currently offline Click here to Send kazuya z.o.z a Private Message Find more posts by kazuya z.o.z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Originally posted by samishe
I know people hate All Access, but i'll post it anyway. It's a Venom respect thread after all.

Wait so what happened after that?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 03:11 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Originally posted by kazuya z.o.z
i hurd some were that venom absorbed carnage any one know anything about that

Yeah. I've heard about that. Apparently he got fed up with Carnage's periodic escape and slaughter-sprees so he broke into Carnage's cell and reabsorbed his symbiote-basically, he ate him, though Kassidy survived. Fearing character development, Mackie had Kassidy find an identical symbiote in the Negative Zone.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 03:42 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Here's a feat (or PIS). A genetically unstable clone of the Venom-symbiote manages to survive a nuclear blast by absorbing survival powers from cockroaches. If said clone can do it, it stands to reason that the real-deal could take much more damage. ("Yeah right, we're not testing that out.") evil face

Attachment: venomwolverinenuked.jpg
This has been downloaded 806 time(s).

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 03:45 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Here's a feat (or PIS). A genetically unstable clone of the Venom-symbiote manages to survive a nuclear blast by absorbing survival powers from cockroaches. If said clone can do it, it stands to reason that the real-deal could take much more damage. ("Yeah right, we're not testing that out.") evil face

i always though roaches survived the following radiation. Not the actual flaming giant fireball and blast. Am I wrong?

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 03:57 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

^ You're right. But keep in mind that that entire series is written in a humorous way, and I doubt the writer wanted it to be taken very seriously.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:08 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Sorry for another double post, but couldn't resist posting another pic from the Run arc.
... does this mean that Venom has absorbed Wolverine's mighty jobber powers?

Attachment: wolvenom.jpg
This has been downloaded 838 time(s).

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:09 AM
Sparkz

Originally posted by Black Adam

nah it was in amazing spider-man agessss ago just before mary jane was kidnapped and pressumed dead. I think howard mackie wrote all that stuff bout venom "killing sandman"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 01:26 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

stick out tongue

Attachment: s.jpg
This has been downloaded 763 time(s).

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 03:56 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Sorry for another double post, but couldn't resist posting another pic from the Run arc.
... does this mean that Venom has absorbed Wolverine's mighty jobber powers?

i thought that was a clone suit for wolvie to fight venom with

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:03 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

here are venoms loving sons and daughters i gotta question so do symbiotes have a gender before they have hosts?

Attachment: lfsyms.jpg
This has been downloaded 766 time(s).

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:05 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

another cool fight picture between Venom and Spiderman

Attachment: special-spiderman1.jpg
This has been downloaded 763 time(s).

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:07 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:24 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

ultimate Venom(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 04:34 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

^Actually, that's Ultimate Spider-venom i.e. that's Peter in the suit.

FG- 1. The latest Venom series for the most part was about the clone and Patricia Robertson. The one and only original Venom doesn't come into play until later when it's Eddie-Venom vs. Robertson-Venom.
2. Symbiotes themselves are genderless. The host decides gender.

Here's another pic from the latest Venom series. He's rather persistant about wanting to ask Patricia out. stick out tongue

Attachment: venomsweetie.jpg
This has been downloaded 772 time(s).

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 07:03 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Here's another pic of the V-man from Sinner Take All. While fighting another version of the Sin-Eater, Venom pushes on those two columns and brings the entire bank down.

Attachment: venomhoohah.jpg
This has been downloaded 729 time(s).

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 07:05 PM