KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Respect Street Fighter,Mega Man,MGS, Other

Respect Street Fighter,Mega Man,MGS, Other
Started by: Cyber Ninja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Nice info acrosurge where do you get it from?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 04:16 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Nice info acrosurge where do you get it from?
Its a compilation from a bunch of sources including game scripts, Japanese sourcebooks, and sub products like the OST soundtracks which include audio dramatization with the game voice actors.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 05:08 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Here's a pic of the only reploid who's been able to keep pace with X and Zero's growing power. He's the one, the immortal, the strongest reploid in history: Sigma. Aside from overwhelming speed and power, Sigma has intelligence that puts the world's greatest human minds to shame. He's turned nations against each other, reploids against humans, and pitted reploid against reploid. He's transcended the limits of power and mortality. He once superimposed his will upon most of the reploid populace planet Earth and started to do the same to humans. The only things that Sigma has never permanently overcome are X and Zero.

Attachment: mhx sigma.jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Last edited by Acrosurge on Mar 7th, 2006 at 05:49 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 05:39 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Here's Sigma in one of his stronger incarnations, one that could annihilate a city with a wave of his hand.

Attachment: sigma5.gif
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 05:53 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Megaman characters have got to be one of capcoms strongest characters.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 06:00 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Is sigma smarter the doctor light and docter willy?!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 06:02 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Megaman characters have got to be one of capcoms strongest characters.
The one's in the X and Zero series are definitely up there.

As for Sigma, he's definitely more analytical than Doc Light and Wily, but since he isn't able to duplicate X's limitless potential, I'm guessing he can't completely match Dr. Light. Sigma did use Dr. Wily for his own gain, however. Fans have their own conclusions as to who is smarter.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 09:17 PM
unrealman

Darkstalker feats

1 Demitri Maximoff defeat Pyron a being who could destory Stars while only had 80% of his power

2 Belial ( the demon king)

feats

1 he has a barrier that can withstand up to one million degrees Celsius

2 he killed 200 Makai nobles with a swing of his arm

3 Rip Demitri's castle and the gate into human world , while damaging space itself.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 04:57 AM
unrealman is currently offline Click here to Send unrealman a Private Message Find more posts by unrealman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unrealman

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 06:39 AM
unrealman is currently offline Click here to Send unrealman a Private Message Find more posts by unrealman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

About that are feats in unofficial sources official unrealman, I've seen many

1.Dhalsim paralyzing people with his mind in "Street fighter 2 the animated movie"

2. Vega (M. bison in english) Levatating ken in "street fighter 2 the animated movie"

3.Vega's body being filled with just psycho power in "street fighter V seris"

And many more (The pictures you just posted.)

I know alpha the movie is accurate in the way they portray the fights and abilities but what about the other movies or even marvel vs capcom 2?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 06:10 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

About that are feats in unofficial sources official unrealman, I've seen many

1.Dhalsim paralyzing people with his mind in "Street fighter 2 the animated movie"

2. Vega (M. bison in english) Levatating ken in "street fighter 2 the animated movie"

3.Vega's body being filled with just psycho power in "street fighter V seris"

And many more (The pictures you just posted.)

I know alpha the movie is accurate in the way they portray the fights and abilities but what about the other movies or even marvel vs capcom 2?
I wouldn't consider Marvel vs Capcom 2 to be accurate in any way. I mean, c'mon, that game places Thanos and Servbot on a somewhat equal level. That's not canon; that's lunacy. Fun, but still lunacy.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 06:36 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Acrosurge
I wouldn't consider Marvel vs Capcom 2 to be accurate in any way. I mean, c'mon, that game places Thanos and Servbot on a somewhat equal level. That's not canon; that's lunacy. Fun, but still lunacy.

Well ryu can do energy beams so yeah.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 06:55 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Well ryu can do energy beams so yeah.
It seems many SF fans don't consider the crossovers canon either, according to that compilation link you posted not long ago. Man, that sucker was long, but it had a lot of great info.

Last edited by Acrosurge on Mar 10th, 2006 at 03:34 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 03:31 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

It seems many SF fans don't consider the crossovers canon either, according to that compilation link you posted not long ago. Man, that sucker was long, but it had a lot of great info.

I meant in alpha the movie which in terms of abilities is considered canon.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 08:23 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Acrosurge is "Hyper megaman" possible in the real canon and what about mega upper.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 08:24 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Acrosurge is "Hyper megaman" possible in the real canon and what about mega upper.
Hyper Mega Man has never been seen outside of MVC. I doubt that's canon, though it is a cool idea. The Mega Uppercut is canon. Mega Man had that ability in Mega Man: The Power Fighters.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 03:54 PM
unrealman

I made tiers for the SF comic

Tier 1: Akuma, Dhalsim, M.Bison , Gen

Tier 2: Ryu, Sagat, Shadow / Charlie , Rose

Tier 3 Ken, Balrog , Cammy and Bison's master

Tier 4 Guile, Chun-li , Vega , the twelve dolls and Feilong

Tier 5: Adon, Birdie, Blanka , Zangief , Sakura and R.Mika

Tier 6 : E.Honda and Dee Jay

tier 7: Dan

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 03:26 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Here's Sigma in one of his stronger incarnations, one that could annihilate a city with a wave of his hand.

rofl... that looks like a gundam.. they need a new artist...
their older work with megaman in his X1 and X2 days had such good artwork.. it was partially the reason that made me wish to learn artwork

I only like Zero's newer armor.. with the skin tight black and red bulky armor.. thats cool

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 04:15 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by unrealman
I made tiers for the SF comic

Tier 1: Akuma, Dhalsim, M.Bison , Gen

Tier 2: Ryu, Sagat, Shadow / Charlie , Rose

Tier 3 Ken, Balrog , Cammy and Bison's master

Tier 4 Guile, Chun-li , Vega , the twelve dolls and Feilong

Tier 5: Adon, Birdie, Blanka , Zangief , Sakura and R.Mika

Tier 6 : E.Honda and Dee Jay

tier 7: Dan

Dhalsim top tier how?!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 09:45 PM
unrealman

he basicaly beat sagat in the comic by messing with his mind , ok so maybe that makes him tier 2 and not tier 1.

he are some akuma pics

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/a/sfa2ryu.htm

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/main.htm

Last edited by unrealman on Mar 17th, 2006 at 11:03 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:57 AM