KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Top 10 players in NBA History

Top 10 players in NBA History
Started by: tanjot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

I dont hate Vince at all, i dont even dislike him. I enjoy his highlight plays and think he has a very solid game. I think you get confused with best and favourite player thats all.

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:59 AM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tanjot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darth_royke
i dont think we hate vince.... i think we're fed up of hearing about him... wonder why?

try saying that to more than half of canada......

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:08 AM
tanjot is currently offline Click here to Send tanjot a Private Message Find more posts by tanjot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tanjot

Originally posted by koolruningz
I dont hate Vince at all, i dont even dislike him. I enjoy his highlight plays and think he has a very solid game. I think you get confused with best and favourite player thats all.

but one thing i can say about vince is that, he is a favourite and one of the best. and guess who is starting for jermaine o'neal??? trust me. u think u know its gilbert arenas, but there has been a change in plans... take a guess, a wild guess. who other than gilbert arenas could POSSIBLY replace jermaine o'neal? lol. U GUESSED IT.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:11 AM
tanjot is currently offline Click here to Send tanjot a Private Message Find more posts by tanjot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Seeing as the news has made you piss your pants im gonna guess ............................................................................... Carter. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:17 AM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Not to mention Gilbert Arenas is a 6'4" guard. Carter has played SF for most of his career. Even then though, putting Carter in the line-up doesn't make sense because then you have LeBron at PF. LeBron on Duncan doesn't make much sense. Therefore it may be Dwight, Bosh, Rasheed, or Ben Wallace. One of the Wallace's would be the best option.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 07:32 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tanjot

Originally posted by Myth
Not to mention Gilbert Arenas is a 6'4" guard. Carter has played SF for most of his career. Even then though, putting Carter in the line-up doesn't make sense because then you have LeBron at PF. LeBron on Duncan doesn't make much sense. Therefore it may be Dwight, Bosh, Rasheed, or Ben Wallace. One of the Wallace's would be the best option.

no one else but arenas or carter is going to take the starting spot, and it makes more sense to put vince in than arenas because the east needs more size, and it would be much more enjoyable to watch cause vince brings a new sick highlight that makes me jump outta my seat every all star game....arenas....not so much.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:38 PM
darth_royke

i fthe east needs more size then surely bosh, dwight or the wallaces will get in? i mite be biasd... but i'd go for boshbig grin either him or dwight. sod the wallaces, they'll probably get a ring at the end of the year, and it aint like sheed wanted to be there

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:44 PM
darth_royke is currently offline Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

There is no way in hell Gilbert will be starting. Heck, he only made it on the bench as an alternate, why would he then surpass everybody else and then start?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 06:22 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tanjot

Originally posted by Myth
There is no way in hell Gilbert will be starting. Heck, he only made it on the bench as an alternate, why would he then surpass everybody else and then start?

WOW myth we agreed on something. anyways, i heard this when i was watching the nets vs pistons game, and the announcers said that flip saunders(if that is how 2 spell his name) is going to give vince the starting spot because he DESERVES it.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 01:47 AM
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

The question remains though, how is the line up of AI, Wade, Bron, Vince and Shaq gonna match up with the West? Vince is not a PF so how are they gonna start him?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 01:59 AM
tanjot

The question remains though, how is the line up of AI, Wade, Bron, Vince and Shaq gonna match up with the West? Vince is not a PF so how are they gonna start him?

i dont know, i am just telling u what i heard and what probably will happen.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 02:21 AM
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

I didnt expect you to have an answer, i was just pointing out the problems that starting 5 would have.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 02:42 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Thats why it didn't make sense. This will mean LeBron will be bumped to PF at the beginning of the game. I'm thinking that it won't take long for subs to come in to even out the size.

I agree that Vince is playing better than everybody else on the East bench, but it doesn't make sense. Thats why I figured they could make a case for one of the Wallace's to start since they are on the Pistons. I say start Ben Wallace to guard Duncan because you still couldn't argue that Wallace doesn't deserve to start. Ben Wallace is a C in a PF's body anyway.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 06:01 AM
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

I agree Myth its nothing against Carter (who is playing well enough to start) it just common sense to match big man against big man.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 07:27 PM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

IMO, Myth's list very closely resembles mine. However, I'd live Russell off and put Duncan on. And I wouldn't have Julius Erving on. Though I do agree with him, that finding a 10th would be incredibly difficult to do.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 10:53 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tanjot

either way, I CANNOT WAIT for the all star festivities to begin... a lot of big name players and all stars participating on saturday and sunday night. by the way, for all the raptor fans, mike james has decided to enter the 3 point shootout.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 11:25 PM
tanjot

I didnt expect you to have an answer, i was just pointing out the problems that starting 5 would have.

u didnt just state a problem, its was a question, i gave an answer that i could because i was the only one to say that vince is going to be in the starting lineup instead of arenas.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 11:28 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by BobbyD
IMO, Myth's list very closely resembles mine. However, I'd live Russell off and put Duncan on. And I wouldn't have Julius Erving on. Though I do agree with him, that finding a 10th would be incredibly difficult to do.

Russell was a for sure for me. Duncan, Malone, and Stockton were all close for me as the #10 man.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 11:53 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by tanjot
u didnt just state a problem, its was a question, i gave an answer that i could because i was the only one to say that vince is going to be in the starting lineup instead of arenas.

I think the thing was, he wasn't asking you or anybody on here for an explanation. He's questioning in the sense that it is questionable to put Carter in the line-up. Therefore, it really was more of a statement.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 11:57 PM
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Thanks Myth, it wasnt a question as such i said " The question remains though" meaning there is a question of how that starting line up would work. I didnt mean for you to take it so literally, i will be clearer in the future.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 12:27 AM