KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Dick Cheney shoots lawyer in hunting accident

Dick Cheney shoots lawyer in hunting accident
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PVS
this just in:

"tonight the Vice President is standing by his decision to shoot Harry Whittington. Now according to the best intelligence available, there were quail hidden in the brush. Everyone believed at the time-there-were-quail in the brush. And while the quail turned out to be the 78 year old man. Even knowing that today, Mr. Cheney insists-he still would have shot Mr. Whittington in the face."

ok fine, that was from the daily show stick out tongue

eek! I would have shoot too, he's a lawyer. eek!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 07:19 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

"tonight the Vice President is standing by his decision to shoot Harry Whittington. Now according to the best intelligence available, there were quail hidden in the brush. Everyone believed at the time-there-were-quail in the brush. And while the quail turned out to be the 78 year old man. Even knowing that today, Mr. Cheney insists-he still would have shot Mr. Whittington in the face."

hahahahahahahahahahahaha laughing laughing

I saw that, the Daily Show rules.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 12:40 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I haven't followed this story too closely. How many Dan Quayle jokes have been made?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 12:42 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

So many ive lost count...............hahahah

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 01:07 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

I hope the guy dies and Cheney gets charged with manslaughter. What a blow for the White House.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 11:36 PM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

meh, dont wish for that.
the dying part i mean

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 01:01 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 05:16 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

February 17th, 2006 1:25 pm
Whittington Discharged from Hospital

Associated Press

(02/17/06 -- CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS) - Harry Whittington, the man who was accidently shot by Vice President Cheney, says he's a "lucky person."

Whittington is being discharged from a Texas hospital today. He spoke to reporters outside.

He said, "Accidents do and will happen." And he says that's what happened last week.

Whittington says the event brought a "cloud of misfortune and sadness." He says he's sorry for what Cheney and his family has gone through. And he said he sends them his love and respect "as they deal with situations much more serious than what we have had this week."

Doctors say Whittington is in "excellent health" and "good spirits."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 07:17 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

"He shot me so I send him and his familly my love and respect" ?

Anybody esle see a problem here? confused

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 07:22 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Prime example of the american way; aiming lethal firepower but failing to kill as they shoot.

Last edited by Pandemoniac on Feb 18th, 2006 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 01:47 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

I colleted all the joeks from the night after well, not the night after, but that Monday. Daily Show, Letterman, Leno, Ferguson, hell, even Kimmel had a funny line or two.

the funniest thing, though, was when Whittington, unfathomably, apologized to cheney for the trouble he causes cheney! What the hell? Why does the guy who was shot apologize for the trouble of the guy who shot him?

Now THAT is a loyal fundraiser.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 03:46 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Jello
this might be incensetive, but did this dog come out of the bushes to laugh at him?

You win the prize. That dog is awesome.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 07:52 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:32 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

bahaha, the man who gets shot in the face apologizes to Cheney, wtf is that!?

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/...ent/index.jhtml

Click "Shot at Redemption" for the Daily Show's view on it, its great

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 06:30 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

the secret service destroyed records of cheney's blood work from the investigation. no question, he was drunk.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 04:45 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Darth Jello
the secret service destroyed records of cheney's blood work from the investigation. no question, he was drunk.

yep

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 05:58 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 04:04 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

(please log in to view the image)

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 05:49 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I was considering posting that one. I liked the duck hunt one better, though.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 06:39 PM