KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect the Main Man, Lobo!

Respect the Main Man, Lobo!
Started by: Hit and Run

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snoopdogg
You have scans of Lobo modifying a Boom Tube that he gave to Darkseid that teleported Darkseid around the Galaxy unsuspectingly? Shows Lobos genius.

lobo and deadman brave and the bald
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 01:18 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 07:47 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobama

Everyone, please forgive me. The only thing that i know about lobo is what i've read in this thread. Please tell me how does his strength compare to superman's? Can he beat him??

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:56 AM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Leobama
Everyone, please forgive me. The only thing that i know about lobo is what i've read in this thread. Please tell me how does his strength compare to superman's? Can he beat him??

His strength is vary fluxive. Outside of his mini, and in the mainstream title. I think he has Superman/Shazam level of strength. He did stand up to Despero, and beat up Guy for interfering.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 03:52 PM
Leobama

Man some mentioned in another thread that lobo "lifted a box that weighed as much as the universe." Come on, man!!!!! Why would someone write that?!?!?!?! (the comic writer, not the poster).

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 08:49 AM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

It's unknown if that actually happened - it's a persistent rumor but I don't believe scans have ever been posted

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 03:16 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 11:40 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

It wouldn't be Lobo if he wasn't violent

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 08:20 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Leobama
Man some mentioned in another thread that lobo "lifted a box that weighed as much as the universe." Come on, man!!!!! Why would someone write that?!?!?!?! (the comic writer, not the poster).

I agree with Mike. To the best of my knowledge that seems like internet hype.

Though killing gods, in a non-kill zone is fairly insane as well.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 03:34 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 05:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 16th, 2009 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 11:00 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lobo vs. Hal Jordan (part 2):

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

As you can see, Lobo was able to shatter every single construct Hal threw at him. Hell, the only thing that stopped Lobo from killing Hal was Vril Dox telling him to stop. Heh.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 11:03 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 10:45 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 07:03 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lobo vs. Hal, Atro, Sinestro, and Carol (part 2):

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(I haven't seen anyone compete with that many 'flavors' of Lanterns since Superboy Prime shifty.)

---

And it turns out that Lobo also has a Red Ring in his arsenal now:

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 1st, 2010 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 07:04 PM
iceman24567

Lobo is badass

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 07:35 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by iceman24567
Lobo is badass
Agreed.

I hope the ring wouldn't be used to early, but I do want to see it in action !

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 08:14 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by vansonbee
Agreed.

I hope the ring wouldn't be used to early, but I do want to see it in action !
It seems he doesn't need the ring to toss around herald level beings

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 09:38 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Bump.

Could Galan or someone else post some more of his new stuff? Like the Sun Eater confrontation? That was bad ass.

Here's an awesome two part episode from Justice League in which Superman is thought to have died and Lobo 'kindly volunteers' to take Superman's place. Lols were had, bastiches were owned. Lobo was able to easily shake off Wonder Woman, Flash and Hawk Girl at the same time and hilariously beat down Kalibak, who ko'd Wonder Woman earlier in the episode.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 04:34 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 05:35 PM