KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature 'Advice' Thread

Signature 'Advice' Thread
Started by: Dusty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (67): « First ... « 62 63 [64] 65 66 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thorrin
Maybe he still wanted an opinion?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 06:52 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

, I had full access to the Premium Renders for over a year without posting on Gamerenders, but my luck ran out today.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 03:05 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I got Paint Shop Pro X any helpful advice other that go slow and steady, when it comes to cutting out an image and merging it with another?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:15 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Any advice on how to improve the text?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 01:54 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by EvilAngel
I got Paint Shop Pro X any helpful advice other that go slow and steady, when it comes to cutting out an image and merging it with another?

This thread is for advice, not help.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f76/t300891.html

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:30 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Er, different font? There's usually always something that fits perfectly.

Just finished this one, thinking for the next one to have text that says :

"What Goes Around Comes Around"

But i'm having trouble thinking of something to put it on. At first i was thinking like a tree or somethnig, what do you guys&gals think?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:31 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks for the advice Lana no expression

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:32 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Lana
This thread is for advice, not help.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f76/t300891.html

Okay, sorry, i was directed here from the request, lol. I can't do anything right today!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:33 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

my current siggy.

comments?suggestions?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 06:28 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

i would put a gradient on the text and work on a way to almost make it shine and i might see if you can soften up the face a bit, it looks a little sharp.....

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 06:27 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tylerTOXICITY
**** You!

This is a new signature.
It just turned out HORRIBLE.
How could i improve this signature?

Attachment: toxicity.jpg
This has been downloaded 123 time(s).

Thanks ScarletSpeed

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 12:34 AM
tylerTOXICITY is currently offline Click here to Send tylerTOXICITY a Private Message Find more posts by tylerTOXICITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tazz
Hellooooooooooooooo

The signature that i have right now is my first signature. It isn't much but its a start. I'm just getting used to the gazillion features of Photoshop

Any suggestions.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 06:09 PM
tazz is currently offline Click here to Send tazz a Private Message Find more posts by tazz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Splendids

Sig

Tazz i really dont see what you did with it. Try using different pictures playing around with filters, and using blending options.

Tyler you should delete some layers as to clean it up a bit, and also use different shades of red.

Now for my sigh - Should i keep the red lines or not?

Attachment: splendidsig copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 08:31 PM
Splendids is currently offline Click here to Send Splendids a Private Message Find more posts by Splendids Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I assume you mean the red dots. No, don't remove them, lower the opacity or blur them somewhat as for the rest of the sig: it needs more dept.

Last edited by Raijin on Jan 21st, 2008 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 10:09 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Splendids

Originally posted by Raijin
I assume you mean the red dots. No, don't remove them, lower the opacity or blur it somewhat as for the rest of the sig: it's need more dept.

yea i see what you mean, ill play around with smudging, and working on how the actual character looks. But the background looks finished, or is there anything that looks a little tad weird.
Also could you give me some advice on lighting- im completely lost at that part - all i did was create a white blur at the top left.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 10:10 PM
Splendids is currently offline Click here to Send Splendids a Private Message Find more posts by Splendids Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Splendids

Here is a second try at it, although i dont know whether or not i fully addressed the issue of depth i changed it around. a bit.

I like how it came out on the right side but not so much the left.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 10:49 PM
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

Originally posted by Splendids
Here is a second try at it, although i dont know whether or not i fully addressed the issue of depth i changed it around. a bit.

I like how it came out on the right side but not so much the left.

This is I would do, I would do apply image twice, after you do apply image twice pick the first apply image and select sharpen, once and set it to lighten, select the second apply image do a gaussian blur of about 1.8 and set it to lighten. Try that. Nvm I see now that yours is already sharpened, maybe only do the apply image with teh gaussian blur because the sharpened step will not be needed, just do the gaussian blur at 1.8 or less and set it to lighten. fool around with the amount of gaussian blur but make sure u set the apply image layer to lighten.

O SNAP!!

Last edited by Agon on Jun 10th, 2008 at 12:26 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 12:21 AM
Agon is currently offline Click here to Send Agon a Private Message Find more posts by Agon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fluffymonkeydog

heres my newest sig that i made any advice on how i can make it better?

Attachment: my first ever sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.gif
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

i take requests

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 06:38 PM
fluffymonkeydog is currently offline Click here to Send fluffymonkeydog a Private Message Find more posts by fluffymonkeydog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by fluffymonkeydog
heres my newest sig that i made any advice on how i can make it better?

Maybe try blending the renders a bit, background is too plane and the text doesn't match,

also try using gradient maps to give your sig more depth.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 12:11 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

started trying to use c4ds, not really used to them

any suggestions ?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 01:41 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote