KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » who likes g-unit say I

who likes g-unit say I
Started by: need money

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i give G-Unit another 5 years. i guarantee they will have a terrible down fall

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 07:02 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
office jesus

Five years? You're being WAY too generous. A year is my vote.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 02:06 AM
office jesus is currently offline Click here to Send office jesus a Private Message Find more posts by office jesus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by office jesus
Five years? You're being WAY too generous. A year is my vote.
nah im looking at the different factors...they're gonna start beef, sign new people to try to survive as long as possible

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 02:35 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by -hh-
nah im looking at the different factors...they're gonna start beef, sign new people to try to survive as long as possible

It's going into the next decade, and then disbanding.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 03:01 AM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Originally posted by -hh-
nah im looking at the different factors...

^me too, but im giving them a year then it's a wrap, if one of these things happen:

1. Nas signing immortal tech on illmatic records (no bs)... yeah i know tech said he would never get signed, but i think nas can do it.

2. Jay signing KRS-1 on def jam. on the real, krs need this... he needs to keep making his music and he needs to reach more people than his regular fanbase. and fu*K his label, they aint doing this LEGEND justice.

"I'm soundin like no one, you feelin me though?
The people want me back like they want The Arsenio Show
They want the real, not a video hoe!"
-KRS (2004)

HE STILL GOT IT!

3. Nas and Jay doing an album together = INDUSTRY OVER! seriously who can **** wit this 2? theyd be bringing "Knowledge but street" and "Catchy but Street" into the table. can i get a 5 mic?

^any of this shit happen... it's a wrap 4 g-unit.

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:33 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

honestly i dont think that'd have a huge effect on them.

im giving them a year cuz 50's last album was worse then his first one, and apparently tony yayo's album was shitty too. if none of the new artists he's signed make big albums then they're done. mobb deep hasnt made a decent album since their debut.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:37 AM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Originally posted by Phat J
honestly i dont think that'd have a huge effect on them.

im giving them a year cuz 50's last album was worse then his first one, and apparently tony yayo's album was shitty too. if none of the new artists he's signed make big albums then they're done. mobb deep hasnt made a decent album since their debut.

lol

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:41 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

g-g-g-g-get a life no expression

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:44 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by #16
^me too, but im giving them a year then it's a wrap, if one of these things happen:

1. Nas signing immortal tech on illmatic records (no bs)... yeah i know tech said he would never get signed, but i think nas can do it.

2. Jay signing KRS-1 on def jam. on the real, krs need this... he needs to keep making his music and he needs to reach more people than his regular fanbase. and fu*K his label, they aint doing this LEGEND justice.

"I'm soundin like no one, you feelin me though?
The people want me back like they want The Arsenio Show
They want the real, not a video hoe!"
-KRS (2004)

HE STILL GOT IT!

3. Nas and Jay doing an album together = INDUSTRY OVER! seriously who can **** wit this 2? theyd be bringing "Knowledge but street" and "Catchy but Street" into the table. can i get a 5 mic?

^any of this shit happen... it's a wrap 4 g-unit.

Nah, someone will get shot 4 times and take away 50s gimmick.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 03:20 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

I started not liking them, but now they got Murda so there back on my number one spot....

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 05:01 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

laughing @ Mase

one of the worst rappers i've heard of

welcome to KMC by the way thumb up

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 05:02 AM
..:Sn0w:..

Your opinion.

Don't make it true....

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 05:22 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Murda Mase
Your opinion.

Don't make it true....
i never said it's true huh

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 05:27 AM