KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the heirs of the founders

Harry Potter and the heirs of the founders
Started by: nik60

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nik60

Harry Potter and the heirs of the founders

A New Hope

Harry lay on his bed at number four privet drive. Soon he would be going on his quest to save all of wizard kind, to find the horcruxs and defeat voldermort .His friends would be with him soon before departing to bill and fleurs wedding. He would not be going back to hogwarts for his final year he had more pressing matters to see too. His friends would be with him on his quest and he was glad for that they would do anything for Harry no matter what they would be there behind him .No matter what he told them and how much he tried to push them away they would never leave his side and he was thankful for that. They all decided that they would talk about it at the wedding because sending owls was too dangerous they might be discovered by death eaters.
Just at that moment a phoenix appeared. Fawkes it was dumbledores phoenix Harry would never forget that night when dumbledore died, that traitor killed him Harry thought. Then he notices Fawkes had a letter tied on his leg. Harry got up and walked over untying the letter. Harry opened it and saw it was from dumbledore.

Dear Harry,
If you are reading this then you will no that I have died and passed on to the next great adventure. p lease Harry do not mourn me we all have to leave some time. Whatever happens Do not leave hogwarts stay on through your final year .I have made arrangements with now headmistress mcgonagall so you can complete your quest while studying in your final year .It is important you stay there you will have private lessons .As you turn seventeen you will gain many powers and ave no doubt that you will become the greatest wizard that ever lived but please do not let it go to your head .I have always had such faith in you .In death I am informing you that you are in fact heir of gryffindor .this comes from you fathers side of your family where your great grandfather was the last heir. you have since inherited this .I was the last heir of ravenclaw and since I have left no descendents I pronounce you as my heir as well. you will gain great powers and I have no doubt that you will defeat voldermort when the time comes .It is important that you go back to hogwarts and finish your education because you will also be having lessons with another heir the heir of hufflepuff which is Mr. kingsley shacklebolt
He will be helping teach you how to control your inherited powers .He will also be they defense teacher this year .I will tell you that when you turn seventeen you will inherit fakes he is the ravenclaw familiar .You will also gain another familiar in the form of a celestial griffin .All the heirs have familiars voldermorts is nagina and no she is not a horcrux she is slytherins familiar .all the familiars are very powerfull familiars that have been passed down from the original founders.

Yours sincerely

Albus dumbledore

P.S please do not blame snape he was acting on my orders I needed to die.

Harry had now had a change of heart he would go back to hogwarts and now he had hope he could defeat voldermort and survive but he had a lot of responsibility now even after the fall of voldermort.
Harry fell asleep with a new hope.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 11:19 PM
nik60 is currently offline Click here to Send nik60 a Private Message Find more posts by nik60 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nik60

The Wedding

As the days passed Harry got more and more exited about attended bills wedding and seeing his friends once again. So much so he forgot about the work he had to do to find the horcruxs. When the day finally came the 30th of July when some of the order where coming to get him. He was sitting at his desk waiting he looked at his clock and it was 5.00 in the morning they would be coming soon .so started writing a note to the dursleys.

Dear Aunt petunia,
I have left now and probably never see you again, anyway I hope so because you made my life hell here living with you, that fat oaf you call a husband and that little piglet you call a son. I hope you will rejoice when im gone just like I will. You never gave me a real home like you promised dumbledore yes a place to live but never a home.
I hope you rot in hell
Harry

Yes thought Harry that will do .As if right on queue Harry heard several pops and looked out of his window .yes it was them Professors mcgonagall, lupin and shaklebolt. Harry ran downstairs to greet them almost forgetting his letter so he left it on the kitchen side. Already packed he opened the door. They were there just about to press the doorbell.
“Hello Harry” Said Shacklebolt
“I take it you got dumbledores letter” Stated mcgonagall
“Hi Harry” Greeted lupin
“Yeah I did but why didn’t he tell me sooner” replied Harry
“I really wish I could tell you Harry” Said mcgonagall
“Right no time for this now we need to go, are you ready Harry?” asked lupin
“Hold on” replied Harry
Harry then rushed upstairs to collect his things and came down with his trunk in one hand and hedwigs cage in another and nodded. They all went outside and harrheld on to lupin while mcgonnagall held hedwig and they apparated to the burrow.
When they appeared at the burrow Ron and hermione were waiting for him.
“Harry”hermione screamed wrapping her arms around him just like Mrs. weasley.
“Alright mate” Ron shouted excitedly
“So how have you guys been?” asked Harry
“Oh fine How about you” asked hermoine with a look of concern
“I got something to tell you guys lets go upstairs” Said Harry
Thy all made their way upstairs Ron and hermione was looking very worried. When they got into Ron’s room hermione cast a silencing charm on the room. Harry told them all about dumbledores letter. They both looked at each other looking very exited.
“Harry do you know what this means”hermione asked
“Not really no, it must be good though,” answered Harry
“Goods not the word Harry more like amazing .ive read a little about the heirs and some of the powers they have. No one knows for sure but I know their extremely powerful wizards. Every legendary wizard has an heir the four founders, merlin, and the founders of the two others major wizarding schools durmstang and beuxbatons all have heirs. No one in history has been an heir to two of the legendary wizards. They laid the foundations to what we know as the wizarding world today.” Hermione informed them.
“Merlin knows what powers you will possess Harry” Ron said dreamily

Hermione scowled at Ron and they all went down stairs for breakfast. When they got there Mcgonagall, lupin, shacklebolt, and Ginny were sitting down at the table. “How could you forget Ginny Damnit” Harry thought. They sat sat down and Mrs. weasley brought them over a plate of eggs and bacon each.
“Harry the day after the wedding Kingsley will be taking you all to diagon alley to get your school supplies and to take you to gringotts Harry” mcgonnagall said
“Also when you take your newt exams Harry you will be doing arithmancy, ancient runes and astronomy as well Harry” mcgonnagall told them
“what!!”Shouted Harry
“Oh don’t worry you wont be taking the classes but ravenclaw had been extremely good at these and languages so you will gain the knowledge as part of your powers from ravenclaw” Mcgonagall informed him.
“What other powers will I have professor” Harry asked
“Well were not sure yet we only know what dumbledore told us about the ravenclaw heir powers” answered shaklebolt.
“Oh so when’s the wedding” asked Harry
“Today didn’t you know” said hermione
“We’ve got lots to do today” Ron sighed
The trio spent the rest of the day helping Mr. and Mrs. weasley prepare for the wedding along with the rest of the weasleys. It was about 7.00 in the evening when people started arriving.
When everyone was there they all got seated out in the garden where there was a ministry official standing at an alter at the front. When the music started playing fleur walked down the aisle looking beautiful as ever in a white wedding dress behind her were the two bridesmaids Gabriel and Ginny. Then bill walked down with his best man Charlie. When they were both at there alter they spoke there voles and made a magical bond like a unbreakable vow. Then the party began. Harry mingled in the crowd making conversation with many of the guests including the new Mr. and Mrs. weasley and then made his way to bed.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 11:20 PM
nik60 is currently offline Click here to Send nik60 a Private Message Find more posts by nik60 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nik60

Coming of age at Diagon alley

Harry was awoken feeling extremely tired the next day to shacklebolt waking him up. Harry looked over too his clock and it read 4.30.Getting up and dressing he made his way down to breakfast where Ron, hermione and shaklebolt waited for him.
“Come on Harry we need to get to diagon alley early” Laughed shaklebolt
“It is early, too early” Moaned Harry
“Ill second that” Sighed Ron
“Harry I need to speak to you for a moment” said Shacklebolt
“Harry when your parents died they didn’t just leave you the vault that you have been using, see the potters were a very long line of purebloods and they left you with another vault ,the remains of Godrics hollow, and The Potter manor in Yorkshire.We can also visit your family vault while where at Gringotts.” said Shacklebolt.
“Nah its ok” Harry replied
They all then went and took some floo powder off of the mantelpiece and stepped in to the fireplace each shouting Diagon alley. When they got there the place was almost deserted with only a few people walking around as the sun came up but mostly were shopkeepers opening the front of there stores.
They quickly made there way to gringotts the wizard bank, which was already open. Harry wondered if they ever closed. They made there way to the front desk were shacklebolt spoke to the head goblin.
“Hi im here to show the heir of ravenclaw and gryffindor his vaults” Stated shacklbolt.
“Ok I take Mr. potter is the gryffandor heir and which ones ravenclaws”asked the goblin
“None of your bloody business” whispered shacklebolt
The goblin then toke them in the carriage down to the vaults. It took several hours to get there. When the carriage stopped shacklebolt Spoke.
“Harry when you go to an heirs vault u put your hand on the door and it will sense your magic so it knows its you” Said shaklebolt.
Harry put his hand on the door and it opened .The room was huge almost the size of the great hall mostly filled with money but also with books and other artifacts. Harry stood in amazement.
“Harry there must be a million million galleons in here” Ron said amazed
“Yes ive got 100 million in my vault and hufflepuff was the poorest and this gryfindors the richest”Shacklebolt informed him
“Harry we need to collect some things so follow me to the book shelves”Shacklebolt asked
When they were there shacklebolt took several books off of the shelves and passed them too Harry.
Harry took a look around the room over the other side of the room there he saw a pensieve sitting there on stand. Harry decided to take it as he was leaving. The door closed when they got out.
“Hey how does Harry know how much he has in his vault?” asked Ron
“Well he can ask the door” the goblin answered as if it was obvious
“Ok how much do I have in this vault” Harry asked the door
A slip of paper came out with a list of books and objects and at the top was how much money and it said 7000,000,000.
“Ok lets get going we have the ravenclaw vault yet” said shacklebolt
So they traveled a few vaults down to ravenclaws vault where Harry then again put his hand on the door and gained them entry .The goblin looked astonished that Harry was heir to two founders. Shacklebolt then again took several books off of the shelves and handed them to Harry but now Ron had to carry them because Harry was holding too much. Harry did the same thing as he did with the gryffindor vault and it listed the books, objects and the amount of galleons, which was 600,000,000 this time. Harry stopped at his personal vault and took some galleons for school supplies and by the time they got to the top it was already 12:00.
Shacklebolt then banished the books and the penseive back to the burrow and then they went down diagon alley to get there school supplies.
“Well at least that’s over with now” said shacklebolt
“Hey how do we no what to buy we haven’t got our letters” Asked Ron
“Ive got them here” Answered shacklebolt pulling out three letters
Harry opened his, as did the others. Looking down he noticed that there wasn’t many books this year but I suppose they already had most of the newt books .the only books he had to buy this year was standard book of spells grade 7 and Advanced magical herbs and fungi. He also had to get new potion supplies some owl treats for hedwig and new school robes.
“So its flourish and blots, then madam malkins, then the apothacy” Said hermione
“Ive got to go to the owl emporium for some treats for hedwig”harry said
“Ok lets just go ok im hungry” shouted Ron
“Professor shacklebolt what will I be learning in my private lessons with you this year” Harry asked as they walked.
“Well probably legimens occlumancy wandless magic maybe im not sure it depends what powers you’ve gained oh yeah and a lot of dueling” Answered shacklebolt
After a few hours they got all of their things while briefly stopping at quality quiditch supplies to look at the new firebolt 2 which had just come out.
“Ok I got a surprise for you all were going to do your apparitions tests”Shacklebolt said
“Ive already passed but it would be good for Ron and Harry to theirs though” Said hermione
“Yeah ive failed twice now” Ron sighed
“Third time lucky Ron” Harry said
That made Ron feel a lot better .So they apparated to the ministry Ron siding along hermione and Harry shacklebolt. When they got there they went into the phone box and went down the lift into the ministary. They walked up to the desk and shacklebolt spoke “Mr. Harry potter and Mr. Ronald weasley apparition exams” said shacklebolt.the witch at the desk looked at them and pointed them in the direction of the department of magical transportation. When they got there they all sat. First of all Harry got called in.
“Hi Harry can you just apparate from this hoop to that hoop please” the ministry wizard said pointing at two hoops.
“Ok”harry said
Harry stood in the ring on the floor concentrated hard on the other ring and with a sharp turn and a crack he was standing in the other hoop.
“Well done Harry, “ said the ministry wizard smiling
“Now come in to this room and we can see if you can apparate back ok”
He led Harry into a room and stood outside. Harry did the same as before and landed in the hoop in the other room.
“Right ok Harry you’ve now got your apparition liscence”said the ministry wizard.
The ministry wizard then lead him back into the waiting room and spoke to the women behind the department desk and then called in Ron.
“Good luck Ron” Said Harry
“Did you get it?” said Ron
“Yeah” replied Harry as Ron got up and followed the ministry wizard
Not long afterwards Harry went and collected his license from the desk and Ron came back beaming
“So you got it then” Harry asked
“Yeah I got it” answered Ron
After a while Ron collected his apparition license and they all Apparated back to the burrow.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 11:21 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

its ok?

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on Feb 15th, 2006 at 12:12 AM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:06 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

lots of issues with this story one thing none of this will ever happen! Second what done is done Snape is definatley a traitor you can't change that! And the Potters weren't purebloods the Dursley's are family well Petunia is family and she's not magical so how could they be pureblood. I dont think that people should openly say that they are the heirs of their house its just awkward and not a reality but it your story do wat you want with it but most people i think would like a reality story

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:13 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nik60

Summer Training

When they got back from diagon alley it was very late and they were all exhausted and ready for bed.
“At least we can have a lie in tomorrow” Said Ron
“Well actually molly will wake you all up tomorrow morning for us to get to hogwarts to start harrys training”shacklebolt told Ron.
“Fine just not before 10.00 alright im bloody shattered” Moaned Ron.
They all made there way upstairs and were asleep before their heads hit their pillows.
“Wakey wakey”Mrs weasley woke them up shaking Harry.
They both got up and started getting changed. They then packed their things with a simple spell.
“It’s good being able to use magic” Harry smiled
“Yeah I know what you mean mate no washing and cleaning by hand now” Ron chuckled
Harry then noticed the books he got the day before from the vaults. There was eight of them four from each founder that he became heir to. Harry picked them up and looked at the front of the smallest two One said the powers of ravenclaw and the other the powers of gryffindor. Harry put the rest in his trunk and carried the two small ones downstairs. Harry sat at the table and started to read the gryffindor book.
It went on to explain what powers an heir to gryffindor has. Harry read that he could now do wandless magic, learn advanced ancient light magic, advanced occlumancy and legimency also it gave him the name of his other familiar surtar which was a griffin.
“Harry” shouted Mrs. weasley
Harry looked down to see his breakfast had gone cold .So he quickly ate it while the others waited.
“Come on let’s go the others are waiting for us at hogwarts”Shacklbolt insisted
Harry decided he would try his wandless magic to see if it would work “accio trunk” and his trunk flew down the stairs into his hand and then “accio hedwigs cage” and hedwig and his cage flew down stairs with a squawk into harrys other hand.
“Good you’re getting the hang of it already”shacklebolt Chuckled
“Hey where’s Ginny isn’t she coming with us”Hermione asked
“Yeah she didn’t come to diagon alley with us either” said Ron
“No she isn’t she’s starting term at the same time as the other children dear”Mrs weasley said
“Come on its already late”shacklebolt shouted
They all made there way out the door apparated to hogsmeade were they then walked up to hogwarts.
When they got there there was plenty of order members all sitting at the gryffindor table.
“Hey Tonks, lupin, moody, professor,”Harry said giving them each a wave
“So you decided to come back to school then potter” said professor mcgonagall.
“Yeah well a figured it would be good to learn how to my new powers professor” Answered Harry
“While you’re here Ron, hermione you’ll be researching the horcruxs and studying until term starts”Shacklebolt said
“And you Harry will be taking classes with us four”shacklebolt said
“Hey if you want to revise potions you can go get the half blood prince book from the room of requirment”Harry offered
“Well we will be using that room for dueling today”Shacklebolt informed them
“Come on we best be goin”said moody
So Harry made his way to the room of requirement as Ron and hermione went to the library with professor mcgonagall.
Shacklebolt stopped outside the room of requirement and thought awhile while pacing back and forth. Then the door appeared for the room. When they were all inside Harry could see it was a room for dueling there was a stage in the middle on a raised platform with seats on the outside.
“Right then lets begin, Harry come on the stage and you will be dueling with tonks and lupin first while moody and I analyze you from here. You will be dueling them wandless so can I have your wand before we start”Shacklebolt said
So Harry gave shacklebolt his wand and climbed on to the platform along with Tonks and Lupin.
“Begin” commanded shacklebolt
Harry let off several stunners while circling to his right, which was blocked by Tonks, and Lupin who then let off several stunners each. Harry dodged them. And let off a impedimenta jinx which sent them back a few metres .As they got up Harry Shouted “petrifus totalis” at Lupin who fell petrified to the floor now there was only Tonks left to duel. Tonks sent an Impedimenta jinx at Harry, which he just about managed to block. Then Harry shouted exspelliamus which tonks blocked with ease. Tonks then pointed her wand at Harry but didn’t say a word but Harry managed to put up his shield just in time and shout petrifies totals and petrify Tonks.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:27 AM
nik60

“Well done Harry, but you almost got hit trying to dodge them stunners so next time just try and block” said shacklebolt
“Try an work on your strategy lad” moody offered
Then Harry dueled with moody and lupin this time but changed his strategy and moved around a lot while casting stunners and shields. Harry beat them but it took him a good twenty minutes.
Shacklebolt then noticed the two books Harry had left on a chair.
“Oh yeah I forgot about them, got a bit carried away we will start on some different training after a quick lunch” said shacklebolt flicking through harrys books.
Shacklebolt then cast the counter curses to release lupin and moody and they all went down to the great hall for lunch. When they got there Harry saw Ron, hermione and professor mcgonnagall all eating at the gryffindor table.
“Hey how did it go?” asked Ron
“Oh I was just dueling really. How about you guys?” said Harry
“Oh we were in the restricted section in the library .We found out how to destroy a horcrux and where to start looking for them.” replied Hermione
“So who did you duel with?” asked Ron
“First lupin and tonks and then lupin and mad eye” Replied Harry
“You can duel with aurors” Asked hermione
“Yea well im gonna have to be a lot better to fight voldermort” Replied Harry
“Yea your right there mate” commented Ron
“Im off for more training” said Harry
Harry made his way to the room of requirements to see shacklebolt again. Harry couldn’t help wondering what training he had next.
When Harry entered the room of requirements shacklebolt was there with a large number books on a table and his wand lying on top of them.
“First part of your lesson today will be to see how strong your occlumancy skills are now and the second part will be to see what languages you can read and understand” Said shacklebolt.
“Legimens”said shacklebolt when they Harry had stood in front of him .for a few seconds shacklebolt read harrys mind then Harry put up his walls and blocked shacklebolt so hard when opened his eyes shacklebolt was on the floor five metres away gasping for air.
“Very good Harry although you really need to work on putting up those walls sooner. Next time put them up before I cast the spell and you still need to clear your head before sleeping.” Said shacklebolt
“So now I have to read these books I take it” Replied Harry
“Yes now on to the second part of our lessons. All these books are in different magical languages. You can start with this one in goblin and then move on to this one which is in troll” Answered shacklebolt
“Surely you cant expect me to read both of them by the end of the lesson” replied Harry
“No just read until you get the hang of the language and find out whether you can read it” Said shacklebolt.
So Harry read the books over a 3 hour period and had relised he could know read and speak a range of magical languages including goblin, troll, mermish, and elvish. Harry thought that dobby would be pleased that Harry could speak to him in his native tongue.
Harry then went to the kitchens to get some food because he missed dinner and had a very long and interesting chat with dobby about the elvish language which dobby was very happy about. After his late dinner Harry went back to gryffindor tower and cleared his head before falling to sleep like he was asked.
The next morning Harry woke to find Ron wasn’t there and must have gone down to breakfast. When Harry came down to the hall he found out everyone was already up and eating breakfast before him. So he had something to eat and followed Kingsley out of the hall to start his days training.
“So how did you find clearing your head last night” Started shacklebolt
“Surprisingly easy, I also had a conversation with dobby in elvish”replied Harry
“Who’s dobby?” Questioned shacklebolt
“Oh he’s a house elf that works in the kitchens” Replied Harry
“Ah I take it you know him from sneaking in the kitchens” asked Kingsley
“Oh no he used to be malfoys elf and I helped free him in my third year” said Harry
“So your getting the hang of your new abilities quite quickly I see” replies Kingsley
“Yea, so what are we doing today sir” Asked Harry
“Oh just going over two spell books from ravenclaw and gryffindor” answered Kingsley
“Ok”answered Harry
When they got to the room of requirements there was two heavy books on a table in the center of the room.
“You can start with ravenclaws book that’s the yellow one” said shacklebolt
So Harry started reading ravenclaws book while practicing the spells. Harry then came across a spell, which let you read any book by running your finger across the spine.
“Excellent now I won’t have to read ever again, I bet hermione will like this spell” thought Harry
Harry then used the spell to read Godrics book which was very interesting because it dealt with spells that where the opposite to dark magic and would only work if you concentrated on a happy memory like a patronus but Harry couldn’t practice them he would have to use some of them in duels or in life or death situations.
When Harry finished he went down to the great hall to meet hermione and Ron and teach them ravenclaws spell he just discovered.
“Hermione will have a fit, and Ron will be chuffed that he won’t need to read again” thought Harry
When Harry got to the great hall he went and sat down with Ron and Hermione.
“Hey guys I got to show you this new spell I learnt, You just hold your hand palm up and think of the word librianus and you feel a tingling feeling in your hand and then run you finger down the spine of a book and the knowledge pops into your head” Explained Harry
Hermione then tried it with a book she had on the table and got it right the second time she tried. While Ron had to try about ten times but eventually got it right.
“That’s dead useful less time reading and more time for quidditch” Ron said with a grin from ear to ear.
“This means ill be able to complete my dream of completing the hogwarts library” said Hermione in all seriousness.
“No problem” Shrugged Harry
Harry made his way up to the room of requirements after dinner feeling proud that he helped his friends find a new way to study usually it was Hermione who did that. Harry then saw shacklebolt waiting outside the room.
“Hey kingsley I just taught Ron and hermione a new spell. Librianus I think. Its dead useful.” Explained Harry
“And they were able to perform it” Asked shacklbolt with a look of surprise
“Yeah they had no problem with it, Ron got it right quick for him” Answered Harry
“Come on let’s go”Shacklebolt said walking in the other direction
“Where are we going?” Asked Harry
“That was a very powerful wandless spell only heirs should be able to perform that spell” mumbled Kingsley.
They continued walking until they got to the library. Harry didn’t realize at the time that his friends shouldn’t be able to do that spell. They then walked up to the table were Ron, Hermione and Mcgonagall were sat.
“Minerva Harry taught Ron and Hermione a very powerful spell .I need to see them perform it” Commanded Kingsley
“Why yes they have been using anew spell to read these books here but I can’t get the hang of it personally” Answered a confused Mcgonnagall.
“That’s because only an heir would be able to perform a wandless spell” Said Kingsley
“Come here you two we need to see if you are really heirs and who you are heirs of” Commanded shacklebolt.
Kingsley then cast a wandless spell silently on Ron and he glowed a golden color and then on Hermione who glowed a light purple.
“Well Ron you are the heir of Bella Beuxbatons and Hermione you’re you’re the heir of Merlin.” Stated an astonished shacklebolt.
Everyone just stood there for a minute or two with their mouths open with very confused looks on their faces until Kingsley spoke.
“Well welcome to the class” welcomed Kingsley

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 12:29 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iluvhpsomuch1_7
lots of issues with this story one thing none of this will ever happen! Second what done is done Snape is definatley a traitor you can't change that! And the Potters weren't purebloods the Dursley's are family well Petunia is family and she's not magical so how could they be pureblood. I dont think that people should openly say that they are the heirs of their house its just awkward and not a reality but it your story do wat you want with it but most people i think would like a reality story

Shh...

It's a Fiction, what he thinks would be cool, not necessarily possible. erm

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:10 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

well he hasn't thought it through enough. like he knows what he wants to do but doesnt relli know how to do it

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 02:10 AM
nik60

The Three Heirs

“So how do you guys think you became heirs then?” Asked Harry
“Well one of my ancestors came from Normandy in France in the middle ages” Answered a confused Ron.
“But im Muggle born” said Hermione
“Well there’s three ways that I know of that you can become heirs by blood, by being chosen and by having the same characteristics .All of which you need to have the potential to become very powerful. No one really knows how or why people are chosen to become heirs” Stated shacklebolt.
“Now you can train with me. I wonder what abilities you’ll have” Said Harry.
“We will Apparate to diagon alley tomorrow morning until then you should all get some rest” Said Shacklebolt.
Harry and Ron went to the common room and played wizards chess because it was quite early and Hermione stayed at the library to start living her dream to complete the hogwarts library. Before bed that night Harry cleared his head like he had been doing the previous nights and managed to teach Ron to do so too.
Harry awoke quite early and proceeded to wake Ron up so could go and meet Hermione and Shaklebolt at the great hall before they took their second trip to diagon alley. They made there way down to the great hall and sat down with hermione and shacklebolt at the gryffindor table.
“Hey guys I got threw half of the restricted section last night, some of its some heavy stuff” Hermione Said looking very tired.
“How long did it take you to do that?” Asked Ron
“Five and a half hours” Answered Hermione
After they all had breakfast they all walked down to Hogsmeade to apparate to Diagon alley. They all Apparated Outside Gringotts were they proceeded through the huge golden doors at they front. When they got there Shacklebolt spoke to the goblin at the front desk.
“You’re not going to believe this but we’ve discovered these two are the heirs of Merlin and Beuxbatons” Said Shacklebolt.
The goblin looked quite annoyed at this and took them on the same route as before down to the bottom of gringotts. They got to the Beuxbatons vault first and shacklebolt proceeded to take a few books off the shelf and banish them back to hogwarts. Then they went further down to merlins vault and shacklebolt did the same while hermione performed the librianus spell and read the other books before they went and journeyed back to the top.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 02:31 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

well its ok? like i mean coensidence that all of them are heirs of sumthing?I dont think so. and the thing about hermione living her dream about reading the whole library isn't relli real. its humor, a joke. If your going to live up to that then make her find sumthing signifacant to the Horcruxes

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 02:55 AM
nik60

When they got back it was time for lunch so they sat with shacklebolt at the gryffindor table as usual.
“Hey Kingsley what powers do we have now?” Asked Ron
“Well we will see.in one of your books it will tell you Ron” replied shacklebolt
“I need to tell you all something so I might as tell you now. I will be training you three up to October when we will go to the potter estate where there is an inter plane portal that will take us to the plane of midgard which is where the founders originally came from only these people and the heirs of those that came through can travel there and back. Each month on our plane is a year on there’s .You will all be going to a school there where you will study from years seven to nine. Also on this plane there are no such thing as muggles or squibs, just wizards and only the weakest use wands.” Said Shacklebolt
There was a few moments of silence until Harry spoke first.
“Sir what about the Horcruxes I still need to destroy them.”
“Well when the order and I where cleaning up grimuald place we found three of the horcruxes there we can destroy them at the end of the summer” Replied Shacklebolt
“Just out of curiosity what were they” Asked Hermione
“Slytherins locket, Hufflepuffs cup, and Ravenclaws scepter” Answered Shacklebolt
“So have you and dumbledore been to this school then?” Questioned Ron
“Yes we both went there, Dumbledore made arrangements with the headmaster before he died” Replied Shacklebolt.
“Will we be still taking our NEWTs?” Asked Hermione
“Yes you will be even if you decide to go to wizarding university there as well” Answered Shacklebolt
“What’s a university?” asked Ron
“It’s like school but for people who want to continue with there education afterwards” Replied Hermione.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:30 AM
nik60

“Will I be able to do more Newts when we get back I mean we will have like at least six years to revise” asked Hermione
“Well you will all have to speak to headmistress Mcgonnagall about that” Answered Shacklebolt
“Well im not doing more its bad enough as it is” Said an outraged Ron
“Yes you are you’ll have six years to revise Ron” Shouted Hermione
“Hey what about quiditch, we will be two men short without me and Harry” Said Ron
The three then followed Shacklebolt to the room of requirement. When they got there the room was completely blank but with lots of pillows covering the floor.
“We will be practicing legimency and occlumancy this session ill pair up with hermione and Harry you’ll pair up with Ron .Me and Harry will cast legimency first” Commanded Shacklebolt.
Harry then stood opposite Ron and cast legimency. Harry then began seeing Ron’s memories in fast-forward for a few minutes until Ron successfully managed to block Harry.
“So how did Ron do?” Asked Hermione looking nervous
“He did fine for a first try .He just needs a little practice though” Replied Harry
“How about you?” Asked Harry
Hermione then looked to Shacklebolt for him to reply.
“She did fine. She managed to block me as soon as I entered her head” Answered Shacklebolt looking embarrassed.
They then changed and Ron and Hermione were casting legimency and Harry and Shacklebolt were defending using occlummancy. Both Ron and Hermione did quite well both only lasting a couple of minutes in their opponent’s heads on their first try. They then proceeded to change rolls and practiced uninterrupted for the remainder of the lesson.
They then went down to the great hall for dinner and then came back for there next lesson before the went back to there dormitories .

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 07:42 PM