KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » He-man Vs Hercules

He-man Vs Hercules
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

He-man Vs Hercules

THE FIGHT TAKES PLACE ON MOUNT OLYMPUS AS A SPECTACLE FOR THE GODS...........

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:15 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

COMENT COWARDS !

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:38 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

He-Man....By the Power of Grayskull he wins.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:55 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I VOTE FOR THE SON OF ZUES.......

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 06:20 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

PRINCE OF POWER...HERCULES OPPONENTS ARE FAR BETTER THAN HE-MANS .........THUS GIVING HERC MORE CREDEBILITY.........

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 06:23 AM
jasofisc

I don't know being played by dolph lungern is a lot better then being played by arnold or kevin sorbo

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 04:22 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

laughing yeah, i vote for HE-MAN....AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE...................IIIIIIII HAVE THE PPPPOOOOWWWWEEEERRRR lol stick out tongue

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:10 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

I'm going with He-Man too, the power of GraySkull is nothing to play with. He-Man may have doodoo foes but Herc has a doodoo family who might not help because they want to be amused or hate him, He-Mans friends will not stand by doing nothing, the Sorceress can just teleport them to Olympus just in case.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 02:48 AM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

He-man easily you can't **** with he-man in the strength department and last I checked that's all herc got.........

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 07:06 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glimmerone

Prince of Power From Mount Olympus, versus Prince of Power from Eternia. Herc is great, but He-man is better. I remember He-man using his He-breath to blow powerful winds like supes does with his super/canon breath.

Also, It was shown, I remember seeing more than once during the old eighties episodes(he-man running to accomplish something at a crucial moment) that he-man was very fast, speedster fast and not just enhanced speed due to being so strong. In addition to this, He-man was very noble and honorable, being humble with a very balance character as well.

I love Herc, He's the Earth-Olympic god of strength and should rule that category(strength) on earth. However, although Herc is noble and honorable, he's also somewhat haughty and semi loose in behavior. Despite that, he's still a great guy and loyal friend, you can count on him when the deck is stacked against you. I would love to have either one of their, He-man or Herc's abilities.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 09:45 AM
Glimmerone is currently offline Click here to Send Glimmerone a Private Message Find more posts by Glimmerone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tulika
A die-hard Ultron fan

While they're duking it out, Skeletor pops by to own them both! Ya'll know Skeletor rules!

Out of the two? He-man.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:45 AM
Tulika is currently offline Click here to Send Tulika a Private Message Find more posts by Tulika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Everybody seems to forget how good of a fighter Hercules is I also believe if He-Man has his sword then Hercules needs his Enchanted Mace. Also Hercules has tons more experience the He-Man

Personal Weaponry: The "Golden Mace", made of enchanted adamantine and forged by Hephaestus, which is virtually indestructible. Before attaining godhood.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 03:20 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

He-Man has been seen on panel throwing a 500+ Billion ton mountain for a distance, this was during the short lifespan he had as a DC character.
He can also contain it from collapsing under it's own weight, like Superman.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 09:39 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

AS A DC CHARACTER DID HE EVER FIGHT ANYBODY,BESIDES SUPES.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:13 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

He man seems to have never ending supply of strength (making hulk look like a pussy in comparison) he turns Hercules head into red mist after a single punch....

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:32 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote