KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars Television Show- Official Thread

Star Wars Television Show- Official Thread
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EPIIIBITES
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
you guys DO know that Winkipedia isnt necessarily FACT dont you?

I do a website for my program at my university...and my profs weren't too impressed when I put a link on there to Wikipedia for students to use.

It's not reliable stuff.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 03:30 AM
Click here to Send EPIIIBITES a Private Message Find more posts by EPIIIBITES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I wish it'll be showed in the philippines.... and not in cable... coz we don't have one... :cry:

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 08:03 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBanevv
Sith Lord

You could always buy the dvds once they come out.

I'm back!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 08:12 AM
Click here to Send DarthBanevv a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBanevv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
you guys DO know that Winkipedia isnt necessarily FACT dont you?

i never said that it was fact, but a fact they expressed interest. Though i think we need to hear this from other articles first

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 08:31 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBanevv
Sith Lord

I have searched the web and I have a rumor that the person that will be at the helm of this project, will be Kevin Smith.

I'm back!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 08:39 PM
Click here to Send DarthBanevv a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBanevv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chinabing

Please no oh please no Kevin Smith. Ya can't swear on TV or in Star Wars, so KS already has 2 strikes against him.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 10:36 PM
Click here to Send chinabing a Private Message Find more posts by chinabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBanevv
Sith Lord

I don't want KS either, but who do you think should do the show?

I'm back!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 10:50 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

i think Sansweet stated that KS will have nothing to do with the project

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tthe Almighty
Futurama is the best

wikipedia is normally wrong, i have heard about the TV series i don't think it will be any good because the actors in the films would want to be paid a lot, and TV pays less so they may not accept the over especially Ewan McGregor (obi wan, eps,1,2,and 3). as he will be in other films.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Tthe Almighty a Private Message Find more posts by Tthe Almighty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBanevv
Sith Lord

I got this from IESB.com. I never said it was a fact.

I'm back!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 08:54 PM
Emerica67

when is it supposed to premiere and what channell

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 03:01 AM
Click here to Send Emerica67 a Private Message Find more posts by Emerica67 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EPIIIBITES
Restricted

Account Restricted

Login and ask again in about 24 months from now and we might have a better idea.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 03:44 AM
Click here to Send EPIIIBITES a Private Message Find more posts by EPIIIBITES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I can't say I'm very interested in this at the moment, or that I have any real excitement for it.

Because face it, it's going to be FAR easier for them to majorly **** up and bomb with the TV show than for it to be great.

Therefore I am going to remain skeptical about it. That way if it turns out good, it will be a surprise. If it doesn't, I won't be disappointed with it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:32 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

NEWS on the Star Wars TV Show

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=14125

quote:

TV Series Update

(please log in to view the image)

So where are things at with the two "Star Wars" TV series? Well, there's not a lot of news on either front though things are moving full steam ahead behind the scenes. The CGI animated series is well under way. Lucasfilm's animation studio in Singapore opened in October and has been progressing rapidly. Word is characters have been designed and the look is quite different from the previous "Clone Wars" series. Writing on the show has also been in progress since shortly after "Revenge of the Sith" and is led by Head Writer/Story Editor Henry Gilroy. Though George Lucas isn't writing the series he's heavily involved in the development of the scripts. The show is set between "Episode II" and "III" or what is better known as the "Clone Wars" era. Despite being heavily covered in the comics, books, and cartoon series, expect a few surprises. George Lucas has stated he hopes to see it on the air in 2007.

There was a brief stir recently as mainstream press realized Lucas was also working on a live action series. Despite the fact that it was old news to fans, a few details emerged. There was a very good article in TIME magazine about it. Like the animated series, the live action series has been progressing rapidly and quietly. This past August, Lucas and McCallum were in Sydney discussing shooting it there (Lucas visited the set of Superman Returns in August while there). Amid the flurry of reports on the show, TheForce.Net put together a pretty good recap of what is confirmed about the series:

- The "Star Wars" live action television show will consist of 100 hours ( or 100 1 hour each episodes )
- The "Star Wars" live action television show will be based on secondary characters with possible cameos by some movie characters
- The "Star Wars" live action television show will take place between Episode 3 & 4
- The "Star Wars" live action television show will be done at the pricepoint of 1 million dollars per episode
- The "Star Wars" live action television show will start filming in 2008

What's not confirmed but rumored is that the show will have comic character Quinlan Vos make an appearance. Jedi Master Vos was spared a grisly death in "Revenge of the Sith." Lucas had a scene depicting his death on Kashyyyk storyboarded, but he spared the character at the last minute. (The comics show him escaping the clonetroopers and later having a newborn son while in hiding.) Will he play a prominent role in the TV series or is it a fan's hope? Expect more news to trickle out from Lucasfilm's presentation at the San Diego Comic Con in July.

Edit: And might I suggest making this a sticky thread... that way any new news on the show could be posted all in one place. smile

Last edited by notDeadYet! on Apr 17th, 2006 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:25 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

From commingsoon.net:

- The "Star Wars" live action television show will consist of 100 hours ( or 100 1 hour each episodes )
- The "Star Wars" live action television show will be based on secondary characters with possible cameos by some movie characters
- The "Star Wars" live action television show will take place between Episode 3 & 4
- The "Star Wars" live action television show will be done at the pricepoint of 1 million dollars per episode
- The "Star Wars" live action television show will start filming in 2008

(they also think it may feature Quilan Vos)

Click on the link to read the full article:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=14125

www.impactchurch.info

Last edited by sithsaber408 on Apr 17th, 2006 at 08:37 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:35 PM
Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EPIIIBITES
Restricted

Account Restricted

"will start filming in 2008"???

...aaaargh!!!

Tnx 408

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:40 PM
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 08:43 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBanevv
Sith Lord

Nice work. But you should probably have posted in a thread that's already focusing on this subject.

I'm back!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 11:48 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Wow, 2008. Looks like we've got a ways to go. Oh well, I'd rather they take their time with it and have everything nicely planned out so the series is good.

I like George.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 01:17 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

How come everyoen keeps saying vader will be in it? When i went to wonder-con and the GL's boys talked abotu the show they said NO ONE FROM THE PREVIOSU MOVIES WILL BE IN IT. They may appear in the backround as a little hologram thats maybe 3 inches tall or omething, but THATS ABOUT IT.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 01:51 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote