KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Definitive Poll - JLAKMC vs. KMC Authority

Who are the baddest muthas on the board?
This poll is closed.
JLAKMC 0 0%
KMC Authority 0 0%
Total: 0 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Definitive Poll - JLAKMC vs. KMC Authority
Started by: demigawd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

Come on, JLAKMCers! Those chaeting bastards can't win!!!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:27 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Isnt there 1 moderator among us to even up the scores from those cheating bastards?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:27 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Alright kids, here's the deal...

I was reported for editing this poll. Fair enough, since it's obvious that it happened. Though I've done nothing to hide that fact and it's all been in jest over a fun little "war" between groups that doesn't have any real bearing on the forum as a whole.

But if I start having to deal with the other mods because they think I'm somehow "abusing" my power, when the only time I've ever done something like this is in this thread.....then all of this will be gone.

All of it.

...your choice fellas...decide to hit below the belt to the point where I have "real" problems to deal with outside of this forum and this will just end.

The poll's at 0-0. Until there's some sort of agreement, it'll stay that way.

Last edited by Digi on Feb 18th, 2006 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:08 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007

I was reported for editing this poll. Fair enough, since it's obvious that it happened. Though I've done nothing to hide that fact and it's all been in jest over a fun little "war" between groups.

But if I start having to deal with the other mods because they think I'm somehow "abusing" my power, when the only time I've ever done something like this is in this thread.....then all of this will be gone.

All of it.

...your choice fellas...decided to hit below the belt and this will just end.

I think you're altering the poll was funny, no one needed to report it digi, it was obvious and funny. Some people ruin everthing!

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:09 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I was reported for editing this poll. Fair enough, since it's obvious that it happened. Though I've done nothing to hide that fact and it's all been in jest over a fun little "war" between groups that doesn't have any real bearing on the forum as a whole.

All of it.

...your choice fellas...decide to hit below the belt to the point where I have "real" problems to deal with outside of this forum and this will just end.

The poll's at 0-0. Until there's some sort of agreement, it'll stay that way.

leave it closed.... **** 'em if they can't take a joke

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:28 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I just don't want this to turn into a problem where people actually feel insulted by this stuff...I initiated the KMC Authority thread to be a fun little answer to the JLA.

I think it's spiced up the forum some and been fun. Stuff like this could change all that, and I've already had to work quickly to make sure the mods know this was an isolated incident and was just for fun.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:31 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just don't want this to turn into a problem where people actually feel insulted by this stuff...I initiated the KMC Authority thread to be a fun little answer to the JLA.

I think it's spiced up the forum some and been fun. Stuff like this could change all that, and I've already had to work quickly to make sure the mods know this was an isolated incident and was just for fun.

Its a real shame mate, If it's going to get you in trouble knock it on the head, you do a very good job in a very difficult forum. I agree with Scoob Feck em and keep it closed.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 04:37 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by Khellendros
OH SWEET CHRIST! Woman, your sig/ava have BLINDED ME.

I know just about every guy is like when will you have a naked chick on it again lol don't worry I'll change it like next week lmao stick out tongue

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:33 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

That sig is DISTURBING

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:38 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by LethalFemme
I know just about every guy is like when will you have a naked chick on it again lol don't worry I'll change it like next week lmao stick out tongue

Hey, I don't care WHAT you put in your sig, just not THAT. sick

EDIT: In response to Digi, I say just keep the poll closed, but let the rest of the stuff continue until/unless whoever it is throws another hissy fit.

Last edited by Khellendros on Feb 18th, 2006 at 05:55 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:53 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I want a REALLY REVEALING naked bird but a guy? That is disturbing... but Batman Returns is really enjoting the site...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:56 PM
Kovacs86

I mean sight

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:56 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Damn.... so many guys have a problem with that sig..... quite a lot of insecurity running amok around the KMC boards these days

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 06:14 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
Damn.... so many guys have a problem with that sig..... quite a lot of insecurity running amok around the KMC boards these days

Agreed and your sig is sending any more mixed messages than mine confused Cool Moustache "Tony" smilewink

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 06:18 PM
Estacado
Legendary

The people already voted for JLA can't vote again. That's not even funny. Sorry that's the way I see things.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 07:52 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

KMC Authority, how have you boys been ejoying the blow- jobbing from those male whores lately?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 09:07 PM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Gotta feel you there. Abusing power isn't a nice thing boys. big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:14 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Sorry, I'm just not a big fan of manass.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:20 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, I'm just not a big fan of manass.

Neither am I.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 10:25 PM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by Knightfall93
That sig is DISTURBING

whateva lol

Hey, I don't care WHAT you put in your sig, just not THAT. sick

EDIT: In response to Digi, I say just keep the poll closed, but let the rest of the stuff continue until/unless whoever it is throws another hissy fit.

it's not even as bad a some peoples lol

I know theyre just haters yes

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 11:23 PM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote